Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am building up quite a backlog of male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus in Moon Balls, each with 4 egg moves. People only seem to want females, and I only seem to hatch perfect males, so I'd be happy to donate the excess rather than see them gather dust.

I am building up quite a backlog of male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus in Moon Balls, each with 4 egg moves. People only seem to want females, and I only seem to hatch perfect males, so I'd be happy to donate the excess rather than see them gather dust.
Yes this is perfect! I'll PM you my FC or you can find it in my profile.

I'd love to donate a few pokemon! For now, I'll be able to give you guys a female 6 IV Quiet Honedge and a pair of 5 IV (missing special attack) Pumpkaboo with two egg moves inside Premier Balls. I'll see what I can breed tomorrow and donate those as well :)

Quiet 6IV Honedge would be great! We can definitely make use of those SnoopysWorld.

A couple Pokemon which we don't have and we'd like to give away for our Pokemon of the Week articles are Conkeldurr and Mandibuzz. If anyone has Timburr or Vullaby to donate, they would be much appreciated!!

Quiet 6IV Honedge would be great! We can definitely make use of those SnoopysWorld.

A couple Pokemon which we don't have and we'd like to give away for our Pokemon of the Week articles are Conkeldurr and Mandibuzz. If anyone has Timburr or Vullaby to donate, they would be much appreciated!!
I sent you a message last night, let me know when you'll be able to take the donations. I'll see if I can breed Vullaby for you guys and send a pair your way.

Edit: Glad I could donate!

Last edited:
How about a 5 IV Teddiursa with play rough and night slash? I also have like 2 larvestas collecting dust because apparently Volcarona is hated

I have almost 50; 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest Unburden Treecko sitting in my boxes atm, most likely with more to come. Happy to give all of these away (as honestly I may end up just WT'ing them in the end).

I'd like to donate a 31/X/31/31/31/31 female, Bold, Regenerator Slowpoke
A 31/31/31/X/31/31 female, Adamant, Prankster Murkrow with the egg moves Brave Bird, Roost, and Whirlwind.
And a 31/31/31/X/31/31 female, Jolly, Prankster Murkrow with the egg moves Brave Bird and Roost.

darkie As well as others, I can help with getting Near-Flawless/Flawless Competitive Breedable Shiny Pokemon and several more!
Just give me shout if needed! :P

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Is there anyone in the Wi-Fi/Social Media staff that has access to PokéBank? I'd love to help, as I can easily RNG for flawless Dittos in my JP Black cart (one Ditto every three minutes). In fact, I already have a couple... hundreds... of them for a giveaway I'd planned for another forum, but I'd need a middleman of sorts to pass anything.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have some brave scraggys with intimidate and 31/31/31/x/31/0 spread with the egg moves drain punch/quick guard/fake out/detect if you'd like that

i also have some 6 31iv dittos I'd be willing to give out

I have multiple 5IV calm Frillish (Of either gender)
I also have a handful of 5IV modest Phione, but does anyone actually care about Phione.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Throwing these legendaries/Ubers into the mix. Everything but the Yveltal was RNG'd on 4th & 5th gen:

Kyogre: 31/31/31/30/30/31, Timid. EVs: 252 HP/6 Def/252 SpA

Zekrom: 29/31/31/31/31/31, Hasty. EVs: 252 Atk/6 SpA/252 Spe

Thundurus: 31/28/30/31/31/31, Timid Defiant (HP Ice), EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Arceus: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid. EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Groudon: 31/31/31/0/31/31, Jolly. EVs: 112 HP/252 Atk/6 SpDef/140 Spe

Yveltal: 31/31/23/29/28/31, Naive. EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Rayquaza: 31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly. EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

I'll give Lynkerlicious copies of the Yveltal & Rayquaza whenever I manage to get them cloned.

If you're more interested in non-legendary Pokemon, I can do those as well. Eventually.

I would love to help out with this. I have full breeding sets for egg groups across most personalities, so generating proper pokemon is pretty easy for me. I have perfect mandibuzz in both bold and impish with perfect IVs in everything but attack/special attack respectively. They have foul play and knock off for varieties sake. I can breed those. I also have my some of my breeding bridges left(ones I don't use, that I used solely for creating my original breeding set).

I also have like 4-5 perfect in all but SA immunity gligars that I can turn into gliscor(I have battle points practically shooting out...never mind).

I am happy to help in any way. Just let me know!

PS-All I do is breed. For whatever reason, I love it. I churn out Pokemon like its my business, even if I don't want to use them ever. I have perfect bold bulbasaurs that I created 5-6 of, quiet honedges, gale wing fletch...boredom is a funny thing!

EDIT: No good deed goes unrewarded. Have about 10 perfect impish vullabys now. I got a shiny one(with big pecks), but nothing all those battle points cannot solve!

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was about to get started on a piplup breed (5iv missing speed w/quiet) if thats something you'd be interested in. otherwise I have a bunch of boring stuff like GW fletchlings, jolly kangas, timid gastlys, rough skin gible w/ iron head, chlorophyll bulbas and solar power charmanders...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have 5 Chimchars I'd be willing to donate, all 5 IV Male, Jolly, with Iron Fist and egg moves Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out. Let me know via PM if you're interested sooner rather than later, I'm planning on wonder trading them away at the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
I've just been super busy with real life stuff for the past week and a half or so.

We have a lot of the most common Pokemon, like Fletchling, Honedge, etc., so the main thing is acquiring a variety that we can use for Pokemon of the Week on Facebook. I'll work out a more lengthy docket for the Pokemon of the Week, and then post about which Pokemon in particular would be the most helpful. Thank you guys for all your kind donations and patience!

If you have really good Pokemon to donate, you'll receive a quicker response if you PM me, tennisace, or Lynkerlicious!

In particular:

Contrarious those Treecko would be great!

MKL122788 we already did a Mandibuzz POTW, BUT it wouldn't hurt to have a few more on hand. I'm more interesting in taking some of those Gligar because I don't think I have any for when the inevitable Gliscor POTW happens.

Tatertot I think I only have 1 chimchar, so a few more would be fantastic!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tatertot I think I only have 1 chimchar, so a few more would be fantastic!
Sorry, that was over a week ago, and when I heard nothing I assumed there was no need and traded them :/ but, I'll be sure to post if I have something else to offer in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)