Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the following 4iv spitbacks available if anyone is interested before i send them out on wondertrade.

i'm looking for any other female 4iv spitbacks in unique balls with relevant egg moves.

#175 - Togepi♀
Modest | Serene Grace (Nasty Plot)
#183 - Marill♀
Adamant | Huge Power (Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower)
#235 - Smeargle♀
Adamant | Own Tempo
#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Jolly | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin) **** last one!!
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper
#704 - Goomy♀
Modest | Gooey
Hey, were you the one who was looking for a Flying group male the other day?

I am looking for a prankster klefki and pinsir both with good IVs to breed with, vm/pm me if you have either please and Ill tell you what I have to offer. Thanks

can anyone get me brave/adamant timburr 5 iv's with knock off/drain punch/mach punch/ice punch gen 5/4 ? I will give you anything in my thread. Thanks

PPRNG question--I'm using the iPhone app, and trying to RNG Dream Radar Tornadus. In the app (or the most recent update, I don't know if the app and computer program are different) you search for pokemon by name, not by type (eg legendary). Should I search for the Incarnate or Therian form in PPRNG? When I start typing it in, it selects Incarnate for me, and I have to actually browse through the list to select Therian, so I am unsure.

i have the following 4iv spitbacks available if anyone is interested before i send them out on wondertrade.

i'm looking for any other female 4iv spitbacks in unique balls with relevant egg moves.

#175 - Togepi♀
#183 - Marill♀
#235 - Smeargle♀
Adamant | Own Tempo
#529 - Drilbur♀
#529 - Drilbur♀
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper
#704 - Goomy♀
Modest | Gooey
Would I be able to get a Togepi and a Smeargle? I have a handful of spitbacks available.

#175 - Togepi♀
#183 - Marill♀
#235 - Smeargle♀
Adamant | Own Tempo
#529 - Drilbur♀
#529 - Drilbur♀
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper
#704 - Goomy♀
Modest | Gooey
I've got a 4iv Jolly dragon dance charmander in a pokeball if you've still got any marrills or drillburs left. Either will do, priority on Marill.

#175 - Togepi♀
#183 - Marill♀
#235 - Smeargle♀
Adamant | Own Tempo
#529 - Drilbur♀
#529 - Drilbur♀
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper
#704 - Goomy♀
Modest | Gooey
Could I get a Togepi and Smeargle?

I just bought the power items from the Battle Maison shop and I have a question regarding the IV inheritance when attaching this item to a Pokemon.

If I attach a Power Anklet to Pokemon X and breed it with Pokemon Y in the Daycare, is it guaranteed to pass down its speed IV to the offspring Pokemon? Or will the IV only be inherited if the parent already has an IV in speed?

LF a Frillish/Jellicent spitback

offering 4IV spitbacks of;

Adamant technician scyther
Timid compound eyes/unnerve joltik
Jolly Iron fist chimchar (fire/thunder punch)
Bold Swift swim (marvel scale) feebas

or can get any battle mansion item (excluding ability capsule)

Last edited:
I just bought the power items from the Battle Maison shop and I have a question regarding the IV inheritance when attaching this item to a Pokemon.

If I attach a Power Anklet to Pokemon X and breed it with Pokemon Y in the Daycare, is it guaranteed to pass down its speed IV to the offspring Pokemon? Or will the IV only be inherited if the parent already has an IV in speed?
All offspring will have whatever IV that pokemon X has. If X has 31 offspring will have 31 if X has 15 offspring will have 15.

I have a pair of 4IV Jolly Male Dragon Dance spitback Charmanders and a single 4IV Timid Male spitback Charmander that I'm looking to trade for other competitive 4IV spitbacks.

Is there anybody who can help me evolve my rhydon (i'll equip it with his protector) then trade it back to me ?! D=

Last edited:
LF a Frillish/Jellicent spitback

offering 4IV spitbacks of;

Adamant technician scyther
Timid compound eyes/unnerve joltik
Jolly Iron fist chimchar (fire/thunder punch)
Bold Swift swim (marvel scale) feebas

or can get any battle mansion item (excluding ability capsule)
i got a frillish but sadly i got all your spitbacks :/ do u have any other competitive poke (pokebank or megastones?)!i can give u a breeding pair if u want!

i got a frillish but sadly i got all your spitbacks :/ do u have any other competitive poke (pokebank or megastones?)!i can give u a breeding pair if u want!
No other pokebank but i do have 4IV
timid solar power charmander with dragon pulse, (also have 5IV but with blaze)
Adamant huge power marill with belly drum/aqua jet (also have 5IV)
Timid magnent pull magnemite

Pair not necessary just after one really, iv/nature not a big concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)