Season V Farm League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pretty much stalled out team with one poke for 6-0 win vs p4r6g6. GG and good luck. Will get to other battle vs slayr231 soon hopefully.

Contacted Crosby26681 @11:17pm CST 1/8/13. I know it's late, but since I missed out last week I thought I would state it here.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Would of had a 5-0 sweep (after suicide lead got off 5 hazards) if there wasn't a crit burn! Alas, a 3-0 victory vs Slayr231. GG!!

Activity post for battle against Avitus1, he as not been on since Saturday.

Playing theKFC it looks like on friday so that battle should be fine.

lost to snowcristal! in what might have been one of the cleanest games i've ever played. her team is incredibly good. win was rightfully earned.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Aight I've been paired up with the same guy as last week, who never responded to my questions about his in-game name and never went on PO (although I was online a lot and I'm pretty sure we have the same time zone). Anyway, I tried to contact him again this week but he never responded and he hasn't been online since Monday. Is there a chance I could get a different opponent for this week? (I think I fulfilled the criteria for an activity win last week .-.)

Also Shuckleking, do you really have to broadcast how much you won by? And like, subtly complaining about hax even after you won? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)