Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Suspended for now

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Start voting now. Ill edit op etc when i can. On phone atm
EDIT: Fiction. + Kebabe

Last edited:
Summary of game: AV Snorlax is the best Mega Gengar counter in the game
You have too many questionable monsters. Not only AV Snorlax but also Xatu. I don't like support Groundceus with SR either but I guess it is ok. There were some serious team building issue too. I am not sure how you handle Ho-Oh, you have stone edge on groundceus and that's about it. All the rest of your team get completely destroyed by it. You were lucky that your opponent doesn't carry one of them. Specs Kyogre also wreck you as your opponent did, except you were lucky again as he miss Pump.

You have too many questionable monsters. Not only AV Snorlax but also Xatu. I don't like support Groundceus with SR either but I guess it is ok. There were some serious team building issue too. I am not sure how you handle Ho-Oh, you have stone edge on groundceus and that's about it. All the rest of your team get completely destroyed by it. You were lucky that your opponent doesn't carry one of them. Specs Kyogre also wreck you as your opponent did, except you were lucky again as he miss Pump.
ty for the feed back man

you have helped me grow as a player and a person

Well, Blim and Fireburn.

(Well, I'd laugh in the random event that someone chooses me. I mean, I don't consider myself a pro, and I kinda suck at explaining, but on the flip side, It would let me look at my weakspots in teambuilding, and playstyle. And maybe trying to explain how I felt/why I did this instead of that during the battle might help me with decision making in more matches.)

Also, can we not use non-serious teams in BOTW? It directly contradicts the purpose of BOTW, which is to educate people about Ubers meta. It's just frustrating to see that twice in row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)