Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just saw your post and saw that you have the Zygrade that I've been looking for :) Please respond back to me if you are interested in the following link:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1959161-ft-shinies-legendaries-lf-4-6-iv-pokemon/

What I have to offer is located in the spoilers, so basically I am trading legendaries, ditto's, and a bunch of shinies :)
Not really interested in any of your things for the zygarde. I prefer to trade it for other non cloned gen 6 legendaries.

Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

CMT for Zygarde (I could get it cloned and pass you it back too if you want)
not trading it for cloned things
CMT for naive rock head bagon, if these do not interest you, I have many more
what ball is sableye in?
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.
Alright, I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)