Shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting changes to pretty good OU mons:

Thundurus-Therian becomes Grass/Ground. Unfortunately still weak to Stealth Rock (Bug) and also has a pesky 4x weakness to ice, which means mach punch and vacuum wave maim it. Because Water becomes Fire, Aqua Jet also hurts it for a lot, especially from something like Azumarill. Offensively, however, Grass type Thunderbolt and Ice type Focus Blast are nothing to laugh at.

Terrakion becomes Bug/Ice. Becomes much worse defensively, getting maimed by any moves that change to fire and rock, such as Aqua Jet and Shadow Punch. However, it's good offensively, with Ice type Close Combat and Bug type Stone Edge.

Lucario becomes Ice/Dark. While this makes a crippling 4x Fighting weakness, the fact that Poison becomes Fighting and only a few Poison moves being viable makes Lucario relatively safe. However, a weakness to Stealth Bug does hurt Lucario's viability. Offensively, Dark type Bullet Punch is very good, as well as Ice type Close Combat and Fairy Extremespeed. On the special side, Lucario has Ghost type Dragon Pulse, Ice type Aura Sphere or Vacuum Wave, and Dragon type Dark Pulse to work with.

Kyurem-Black becomes Ghost/Electric. Cube is already an offensive behemoth in normal OU, and in shifters it's even stronger. Ghost type Outrage/Dragon Claw and Grass type Fusion Bolt hurt a lot. A resistance to Stealth Bug also helps Cube's Roost set be even more effective.

This looks interesting. Ice-type Seismic Toss, Rock-type Night Shade, Fairy-type Super Fang...none of the fixed-damage moves has any immunities here. (While I'm at it, the Normal-type OHKO moves are the only ones without an immunity; Sheer Cold is Electric and Fissure is Poison.)

So, I think it'd be helpful to list all forms of priority and their types.
Fake Out/Quick Attack/ESpeed: Fairy (hits former Poison, Dark, and Steel types super-effectively)
Aqua Jet: Fire (hits former Electric, Fighting, Rock, and Fairy types super-effectively)
Ice Shard: Electric (hits former Grass and Psychic types super-effectively)
Mach Punch/Vacuum Wave: Ice (hits former Electric, Flying, Psychic, and Dark types super-effectively)
Gale Wings anything: still Flying (hits former Electric, Poison, and Rock types super-effectively)
Shadow Sneak: Rock (hits former Water, Fighting, Psychic, and Rock types super-effectively)
Sucker Punch: Dragon (hits former Dark types super-effectively)
Bullet Punch: Dark (hits former Bug and Dragon types super-effectively)

Looking at that, Sucker Punch is a worse form of priority while Shadow Sneak and Mach Punch are looking better. Also, no immunity ESpeed, of course.

About Pixilate, Aerilate, and Refrigerate...well, maybe what they do is take a Normal-type move (which would be Fire in ordinary circumstances, most likely Hidden Power Fire) and transform it into Steel, Ground, or Electric, in respective order. Not very useful in this metagame because Gardevoir and Sylveon are better off with Moonblast, Aurorus is better off with Ice Beam or Blizzard, and Mega Pinsir has terrible SpA.
This is inaccurate information. See my next post.

Speaking of Aurorus, let's talk about Freeze Dry for a second. It's Ice-type, which, due to the type shift, would actually be Electric, and it's super-effective against Water. But, in this metagame, would it really be super-effective against Water...or Fire?

If it were Water...
4x Water (but should one move really hit 4x?)
2x Flying
.5x Electric, Dragon, Grass
0x Ground

If it were Fire...
2x Fire, Water, Flying
.5x Electric, Dragon, Grass
0x Ground

Not much to see here. Water-types have no business switching in on Electric-types anyway, and being super-effective on Fire means almost nothing for an Electric-type attack, except being able to 4x hit Lucidolo and Starmie.

Also, Flying Press, a combined Ice and Ground attack...let me figure that one out real quick.
2x Electric, Rock, Poison, Dragon, Ground
.5x Bug, Water, Ice
0x Flying, Levitate

Pokémon hit 4x: Froslass, Mamoswine (sans Thick Fat), Weavile, Articuno, Golurk, Sableye, Drifblim, Krookodile, Gliscor, Honchkrow
Pokémon hit .25x: Cradily, Terrakion, Breloom

You'd also have to factor in how Thick Fat works against it, although it'd probably cut the power in half, following the logic that Ghosts are completely immune to Flying Press.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Ok for some reason my post didn't show up last time apparently, but this was in response to whoever mentioned CharX.

Charizard X did lose something unfortunately, it can be burned now, but otherwise that typing is great, especially since dragon stabs become ghost stabs now. Outrage will just have to watch out for normal mons, but Ghost Stab is actually better than Dragon Stab to be locked in due to having very few resists. I already considered a defensive set with it's Fire/Dragon typing, but it's Ghost/Normal typing makes that even better. And since most dark types now are former steel types, 90% of them will have higher Atk than SpA. While the fire type was useful before, Charizard has a wide enough movepool that the newly changed types may actually help it (Flying moves for instance becoming ground moves).

Electric Type Beartic seems pretty cool, actually. Fire Type Aqua Jet is cool for plenty of reasons and helps with coverage, and Brick Break + Icicle Crash is strong BoltBeam Coverage on the SD set, and Superpower could be used on Life Orb sets or what have you.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Togekiss is Steel/Ground, idk what you're looking at, she's gonna be very interesting now that Air Slash hits electric types immune to paralysis and she still go some pretty good resistances to go with her great bulk
Whoops, I thought it was Steel-Ice for some reason. In that case, it's actually pretty good. My bad.

OK, I've been running some calcs and I think dragons might be a bit broken, at least Dragonite sure seems like it is, Life Orb Dragonite OHKO/2HKOes everything with a moveset of Dragon Dance/Outrage/ExtremeSpeed/Hurricane. Every Dark type that would tank Outrage is OHKOed by Fairy ExtremeSpeed, Empoleon is OHKOed by Hurricane after Stealth Bug unless he uses 252 Hp/SpD (and then it can't OHKO back), Krokorok, Mawile and Klefki are OHKOed without, those are all the Dark types that could hope to thank ES at +1. Normal types don't fare so much better, Arcanine does ok thanks to Intimidate and Close Combat but he needs max attack to even have a chance to kill Dragonite after Multiscale has been broken, and he's 2HKOed by Hurricane, Heatran is OHKOed by ES unless he's using max HP/Def (And then he's got 43.8 chance to be OHKOed after Stealth Bug), Torkoal is 2HKOed by Hurricane, Camerupt follows, everything else is 2HKOed on the switch or with a combination of Hurricane & ES.

There are only full counter I could find: Magcaro (Normal/Bug) since with max HP/Def he's not 2HKOed by +1 ES and with Flame Body it has a chance to burn it while using recover. Victini (Normal/Flying) & Rotom-H (Normal/Grass) are both ok checks, being immune to both Outrage and Hurricane and with Bolt Strike/STAB Thunderbolt to hit for SE dmg, still 4/0 Victini is 2HKOes by +1 ES and Rotom is Stealth Bug weak and 2HKOed by +0 ES after switching with hazards up. This is really scary and I think would probably become a big issue if this meta ever become playable.

(NOTE: I know the Edit button is a thing, but I just want to make this known to whoever viewed my previous post, if anyone. Besides, at least it's not a double post.)
About Pixilate, Aerilate, and Refrigerate...well, maybe what they do is take a Normal-type move (which would be Fire in ordinary circumstances, most likely Hidden Power Fire) and transform it into Steel, Ground, or Electric, in respective order. Not very useful in this metagame because Gardevoir and Sylveon are better off with Moonblast, Aurorus is better off with Ice Beam or Blizzard, and Mega Pinsir has terrible SpA.
Actually, I may be wrong about this. Looking at the first page of the thread, I happened upon OP's earlier quote:
No, abilities will stay the same.
What this means is, contrary to what I said before, any move that is Fire-type under ordinary circumstances (again, HP Fire) will become Fairy (Pixilate), Flying (Aerilate), or Ice (Refrigerate). This is what I thought earlier, but I second-guessed myself and typed what you see in my previous post. So, with this, Aurorus gets a Base 78 Ice move in Hidden Power Fire for BoltBeam coverage with its Electric STAB. (It also means Sylveon can hit Fighting-types, but that's just not as important.)

Few more things to note:
  • Gengar is the special Terrakion of this metagame (since it's Rock/Fighting). Faster, has a slightly higher attacking stat, has Levitate to mitigate its Ground weakness, and doesn't have to rely on poor accuracy like that of Stone miss for Rock STAB. Run Psychic (Flying-type), Focus miss (Ice-type), or Energy Ball (Water-type) for coverage with its dual STABs (if needed).
  • Shedinja's weaknesses (these were mentioned before, but not in detail): Bug, Ghost, Dark, Water, Grass, Ground, Steel. Of these, Ghost and Ground are to be the most feared.
  • I suspect a drop in usage of Knock Off and Pursuit (now Dragon-type) since Fairies (originally Normal-types, to make matters worse) are immune to them.
  • For a similar reason, I suspect a drop in usage of U-turn (now Psychic-type) since Dark-types are immune to it. Thankfully, nothing without Sap Sipper (not even Shedinja) is immune to the new Volt Switch.
  • Fairies are the new Steels. Whimsicott now has Empoleon's typing and Clefable becomes a never-before-seen Unaware Steel. Not to mention Azumarill sports Heatran's typing (without Flash Fire, unfortunately), so expect it to hold a Balloon a LOT more often. As a side note, Dedenne now has Ferrothorn's typing, so no need to worry about that typing anymore, huh?
  • Heatproof Bronzong now outclasses Levitate Bronzong due to Bronzong's new Dark/Flying typing.
  • Mega Venusaur is Water/Fighting, meaning it boasts a 4x resistance to Fire and Ice.
  • Cradily is now Water/Bug, meaning there is an Ice+Ground resistance not named Surskit in this metagame.
  • Sawsbuck is a Water/Fairy with Sap Sipper. Sound familiar?
  • Mirror Coat is now a Flying-type move and Counter is an Ice-type move, meaning neither has any (non-Shedinja) immunities.
Now, I feel like contributing a few sets (although they might not be up to snuff), because it's more fun than just empty rambling about the changes in this metagame.
with
or

New typing: Fire/Steel
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe (can be tweaked to speed creep)
- Aqua Jet (Fire)
- Waterfall (Fire) / filler option
- Return (Fairy) / Ice Punch (Electric)
- Bounce (Ground) / Play Rough (Steel) / Ice Punch (Electric)

Yes, I suggested Bounce on a moveset, simply because Fire+Fairy+Ground is resisted solely by Flying Fire-types (like Starmie and Slowbro). Fire+Electric is not such bad coverage either, and the Dragon resistance can be patched up with Fairy-type Return. Honestly, I'm not sure.

with
or

New typing: Ice/Ground
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
- High Jump Kick (Ice)
- Aerial Ace (Ground)
- U-turn (Psychic)
- Flying Press (Ice) / filler

Reminder of what I believe to be Flying Press's new weakness/resistance mechanics:
2x Electric, Rock, Poison, Dragon, Ground
.5x Bug, Water, Ice (Thick Fat also)
0x Flying, Levitate

EDIT: Going by PokemonMasterDebater's words of wisdom in making Flying Press Ice/Flying, here's what the efficacy of Flying Press would be:
4x Grass (but again, should one move really do 4x damage to one type?)
2x Dragon, Ground, Fighting, Bug, Flying
.5x Water, Ice, Fire, Electric, Rock (Thick Fat also)
.25x Steel (again, should one move be 4x resisted by one type?)
With Mold Breaker, Levitate and Thick Fat are out of the picture. This means Gengar, Mismagius, Flygon, and Cryogonal are not safe from its Ground STAB and Grumpig is not safe from its Ice STAB. Not a huge threat or anything, just something to look out for.

with

New typing: Fire/Dragon
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid/Hasty
EVs: 4 HP/Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
- Hydro Pump (Fire)
- Dark Pulse (Dragon)
- Extrasensory (Flying)
- Substitute (Fairy) / Spikes (Poison) / Hidden Power whatever / U-turn (Psychic)

Analyzing this, the new types are messing with my head. Fire/Dragon has phenomenal coverage, Flying Extrasensory can help Greninja avoid incoming Ground-type attacks, and Fairy Substitute (if you opt to go for it) can render it immune to opposing Dragons. Hidden Power can also be thrown into the last slot, like Hidden Power Fire (now Normal) to stop Outrages if need be (if the opponent hasn't Dragon Danced; if the opponent Dragon Dances, don't switch Greninja in) or Hidden Power Flying (now Ground) or Poison (now Fighting) to resist incoming Rock moves (though such a maneuver is not recommended). Spikes and U-turn are simply utility moves, but they're more limited in use because of U-turn's inefficacy against Dark and Greninja no longer having the luxury of being immune to one of its initial weaknesses the moment it uses Spikes.

with

New typing: Fairy
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpA
- Boomburst (Fairy)
- Surf (Fire)
- Shadow Ball (Rock)
- Disarming Voice (Steel) / Hidden Power whatever / filler

STAB Fairy Boomburst is the main thing to fear from this guy. Now that Scrappy has no power here, Exploud can instead opt to run Soundproof, which also protects it from opposing Boomburst, Roar, Hyper Voice, Bug Buzz, and Perish Song (also Chatot's Chatter if it's not banned). Fairy+Fire+Rock provide near unresisted coverage (mention a resistance other than Shedinja if I missed it), while Disarming Voice is suggested solely to deal with Shedinja (although Hidden Power or, better yet, Exploud's teammates work just as well).

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
I want us to figure out a few things regarding move effects that involve particular types.

As it stands with Abilities, the type listed in the description stays the same. For example, Motor Drive activates when hit with an Electric attack (not Grass.)
If we apply that same rule to moves, we have to make it consistent. What I'm asking is for potential players/followers of this meta to tell me what should happen.

Curse halves Ghost-types' HP (among other effects) and affects other types differently.
or
Curse halves Dragon-types' HP

Flying Press deals both Fighting and Flying damage.
or
Flying Press deals both Ice and Ground damage.

Foresight lets user hit Ghost-types with Normal and Fighting moves.
or
Foresight lets user hit Dragon-types with Fairy and Ice moves. (Pointless)

Forest's Curse adds Grass to the target's type.
or
Forest's Curse adds Water to the target's type.

Freeze-Dry hits Water-types super-effectively.
or
Freeze-Dry hits Fire-types super-effectively.

Grassy Terrain (besides other effects) powers up Grass moves.
or
Grassy Terrain powers up Water moves.

Ion Deluge changes Normal moves to Electric moves.
or
Ion Deluge changes Fairy moves to Grass moves.

Magnet Rise makes user immune to Ground moves.
or
Magnet Rise makes user immune to Poison moves.

Miracle Eye lets user hit Dark-types with Psychic moves.
or
Miracle Eye lets user hit Dragon-types with Flying moves. (Pointless)

Misty Terrain (besides other effects) weakens Dragon moves by half.
or
Misty Terrain weakens Ghost moves by half.

Mud Sport halves all Electric attacks.
or
Mud Sport halves all Grass attacks.

Odor Sleuth (see Foresight)

Powder damages the target if it uses a Fire attack.
or
Powder damages the target if it uses a Normal attack.

Rototiller raises the Attack and Special Attack of Grass-types.
or
Rototiller raises the Attack and Special Attack of Water-types.

Smack Down removes any immunity to Ground damage.
or
Smack Down removes any immunity to Poison damage.

Soak changes the target's type to Water.
or
Soak changes the target's type to Fire.

Stealth Rock damages enemy Pokemon based on weakness to Rock.
or
Stealth Rock damages enemy Pokemon based on weakness to Bug.

Trick-or-Treat adds Ghost to the target's type.
or
Trick-or-Treat adds Rock to the target's type.

Water Sport halves all Fire attacks.
or
Water Sport halves all Normal attacks.

About the weather moves, I'm not quite sure how those would fit into this. Technically, their effects are to summon the corresponding weather. The weather itself is what powers up and weakens certain types (like strong sunlight powers up Fire and weakens Water.) To me that says Sunny Day should not function by powering up Normal and weakening Fire. Strong sunlight and rain and sandstorm and hailstorm are byproducts of the moves Sunny Day and Rain Dance and Sandstorm (Capital S) and Hail.

I'm all about consistency, so I think abilities and moves should be treated the same. That might be even more confusing, however, if we change Motor Drive to activate with Grass attacks, Storm Drain to activate with Fire attacks, Levitate evades Poison attacks, etc.

Thoughts? Make them both function the 'old' way? Let abilities stay the 'old' way but let moves function the 'new' way (or vice versa)? Make them both change?

I say keep them the same. Changing them will make things to confusing. Only exception to the examples you gave should be Flying Press, which should deal Ice and Flying type damage at the same time.

I say keep them the same. Changing them will make things to confusing. Only exception to the examples you gave should be Flying Press, which should deal Ice and Flying type damage at the same time.
My goodness, that's a marvelous idea. I didn't think of that. But then, following that dual typing, the efficacy of Flying Press would be as follows:
4x Grass
2x Fighting, Ground, Flying, Bug, Dragon
.5x Fire, Water, Electric, Ice, Rock (Thick Fat also)
.25x Steel

But, thinking about that, I was wondering something: is it right to have a move do 4x damage or .25x damage to a single type? It just seems wrong to me. Then again, Dry Skin Parasect has an 8x weakness to Fire and Thick Fat Walrein has an 8x resistance to Ice (not in this metagame, though). What do you guys think?

Some interesting Pokemon I want to try with defensive sets:

Zapdos: Water/Ground with Roost and Defog
Whimsicott: Steel/Water
Togekiss: Steel/Ground with Roost and Defog
Tangrowth: Water
Dragonite: Ghost/Ground
Latias: Ghost/Flying
Hippowdon: Poison
Sylveon: Steel
Charizard-X: Normal/Ghost
Tornadus-T: Ground with Regenerator + Assault Vest!

This is a great meta, Mega Zard-X looks really dangerous!

I agree abilities should remain the same, this way you can have stuff such as Water Absorb Fire Types, and even though this leaves you also with Flying type leviators, we already have precedent for that, I'm surprised Roost wasn't mentionee since I believe it should remove the ground typing

EV

Banned deucer.

60 / 100 / 115 / 70 / 85 / 90

Plus / Minus / Clear Body
Moves: Shift Gear, Gear Grind (Dark), Return (Fairy), Wild Charge (Ice)

Dark, Fairy, and Ice are only resisted by Steel/Fairy (Wigglytuff) and Fire/Fairy (Bibarel).
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Klinklang Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Wigglytuff: 164-194 (33.8 - 40%) -- approx. 35.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Klinklang Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Bibarel: 142-172 (39.2 - 47.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

72 / 105 / 115 / 54 / 86/ 68

Sniper / Tough Claws / Pickpocket
Moves: Shell Smash, Stone Edge (Bug), Rock Slide (Bug), Razor Shell (Fire), Return (Fairy), Cross Chop (Ice), Poison Jab (Fighting), Dragon Claw (Ghost)

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think we should follow the official descriptions of the moves rigorously. Otherwise, we go for what the shift chart says.
For instance, Stealth Rock's description goes as follows : "The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokémon that switch into battle." So since it doesn't explicitly say that Stealth Rock's effectiveness depends on the Pokemon's weakness to Rock, it should be based around Bug weakness.

Flying Press, on the other hand...
"The user dives down onto the target from the sky. This move is Fighting and Flying type simultaneously."
So, either keep it as a Fighting-Flying move with Ice-Type STAB, giving it great STAB-boosted coverage, or go even further and make it a Fighting-Flying-Ice triple move.

Last edited:

Albacore

Foresight lets user hit Dragon-types with Fairy and Ice moves. (Pointless)
I think you mean Rock-types...
Eevee, are you getting confused by your own metagame?

Anyway, here's how I think we should handle Eevee's list:
Curse: "A move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types." Stays the same.

Flying Press: "The user dives down onto the target from the sky. This move is Fighting and Flying type simultaneously." Stays the same.

Foresight : "Enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. This also enables an evasive target to be hit." Stays the same.

Forest's Curse : "The user puts a forest curse on the target. Afflicted targets are now Grass type as well." Stays the same.

Freeze-Dry : "The user rapidly cools the target. This may also leave the target frozen. This move is super effective on Water types." Stays the same. (unfortunately, it already does his water-types super-effectively...)

Grassy Terrain : "The user turns the ground under everyone's feet to grass for five turns. This restores the HP of Pokémon on the ground a little every turn." Changes to power up Water moves.

Ion Deluge : "The user disperses electrically charged particles, which changes Normal-type moves to Electric-type moves." Stays the same.

Magnet Rise : "Gives the Pokémon that uses this move the Magnet Rise status. A Pokémon with the Magnet Rise status levitates and can't be hit by Ground-type moves." Stays the same.

Miracle Eye : "Enables a Dark-type target to be hit by Psychic-type attacks. This also enables an evasive target to be hit." Stays the same.

Misty Terrain : "The user covers the ground under everyone's feet with mist for five turns. This protects Pokémon on the ground from status conditions." Changes to weaken Ghost moves by half.

Mud Sport : "The user covers itself with mud. This weakens Electric-type moves for five turns." Stays the same.

Odor Sleuth : See Foresight

Powder : "The user covers the target in a powder that explodes and damages the target if it uses a Fire-type move." Stays the same.

Rototiller : "Tilling the soil, the user makes it easier for plants to grow. This raises the Attack and Sp. Atk stats of Grass-type Pokémon." Stays the same.

Smack Down : "The user throws a stone or similar projectile to attack an opponent. A flying Pokémon will fall to the ground when it's hit." This one's ambiguous, but I'm going to say it stays the same.

Soak : "The user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water." Stays the same.

Stealth Rock : "The user lays a trap of levitating stones around the opposing team. The trap hurts opposing Pokémon that switch into battle." Changes to Stealth Bug.

Trick-or-Treat : "The user takes the target trick-or-treating. This adds Ghost type to the target's type." Stays the same.

Water Sport : "The user soaks itself with water. This weakens Fire-type moves for five turns." Stays the same.

Albacore

Yes. This is what I get for doing it tired, in the middle of packing, and while watching TV.
I honestly don't blame you. Your metagames just get harder and harder to follow.
One day, you'll make a metagame that changes every Pokemon's typing and base stats every time they switch in according to a complex algorithm based on the Enigma machine so that we'll have to decode it every time we want to switch out or something.

"- So, what's the state of affairs?
- Well, we've decrypted half of the code, and from what we can gather, Mamoswine will either a Fire-Water type or a Flying-Psychic type. In any case, it is not save to swtich into a Jolteon 's Thunderbolt. However, some experts say it will have enough Special Defense and HP to withstand one, after which it can launch an Ice Shard and take it out. However, we have still not confirmed whether or not Jolteon is an Ice-Type or a Bug-Type. The latter seems likely, but the former is a risk we cannot take, for fear of Jolteon being able to live an Ice Shard.
- How can you be so certain of Jolteon's typing?
- Stealth Rock, my friend.
- But what about Fire, or Flying, or second typing?
- Leaked documents have confirmed that the fabled "second typing" is a myth. As for Fire or Flying, the second rotor having not been enhanced yet, the wire cannot hav moved far enough to reach any of these types. It is either an Ice type or a Bug Type
- But which?
- We shall know tomorrow. For the time being, we must stay on our feet and exercise caution.
- Can't you send in Luvdisc?
- Naw, that thing sucks, randomized stats and typing or not."

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Oddly, someone asked to unlock and bump this but then someone beat them to the post.

Not sure what life there was or is left in Shifters, but I'm interested to see what people are thinking.

Vespiquen is now Psychic Ground, which is much better typing that before, going from x4 SR weakness to x2 SB. It could pull off an interesting set with all the Order moves (or at least Heal and Attack) for decent mixed walling.

I realized that Pursuit trapping is good against (previously) Dark types, so Bisharp now has to be worried about something like Scizor coming in and spamming Dragon-type Pursuits on it. On the minus side, Scizor is Dark/Psychic, and we all know how amazing Malamar is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)