Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends.

I am new in Smogon.
I created an account because I really need a ditto with ivs in attack, special attack or speed
I tried with safari firend, but anyone with dittos add me, and I can´t transfer my pokemon team from pokemon black 2 because pokemon bank is wasted.

So, I want you guys, I really need this special gift
My facebook account is: facebook.com/ricardo.figueroa.9277

and mi FC is: 2981 6729 9645 (Tarro)

thx

I'm sorry, I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the wtf is the problem with premier ribbon? Also, I got a Movie 14 Victini in a trade, it was a shitty trade so i think it was hacked but i dont know, he doesn't have a ribbon, is he hacked?

Edit: Also, how can i see my own posts in the forum? I'm a fkin noob...

Last edited:
Looking for 5 IV Adamant, Guts Timburr with egg moves. 5 IV Calm Drought Vulpix.

I have Leftovers available to trade as with other items. I also have other 4-5 IV pokemon.

lf iron fist timburr female (ivs don't matter), offering iron fist chimchar or unburden treecko (both have some egg moves). PMs are preferred.

I have a 5 IV female Adamant Skiddo with Sap Sipper if anyone's interested. I got a spare from my current batch of eggs! :)

It has everything but Special Attack, and who cares about that if you're Adamant?

(I prefer the Spanish name for Sap Sipper, "Herbívoro". Herbivore sounds more like an anti-Grass attack ability than Sap Sipper).

I'm sorry, I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the wtf is the problem with premier ribbon? Also, I got a Movie 14 Victini in a trade, it was a shitty trade so i think it was hacked but i dont know, he doesn't have a ribbon, is he hacked?

Edit: Also, how can i see my own posts in the forum? I'm a fkin noob...
A movie Victini -should- have a "Wishing Ribbon"
, not a Premier Ribbon.
Unlike the other event pokemon ribbons, this one doesn't seem to prevent the pokemon being GTS traded so the ribbon isn't a reliable way to tell if your Victini is hacked...

Personally, I stay away from any event pokemon, apart from the one's I've got myself. That's probably why I still need most of them...

Ive got 2 6IV Jolly, Japanese Imposter Dittos up for grabs.

I'm looking to trade for Competitive Shinies that are NOT Legendaries or Hacks. I want Legitimate Pokemon only, Pokebank or Kalos Native.

I'll take any competitive Shiny I don't have so just send me an offer.
---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku
Did you finally get your shiny Poliwag, Miku? ._.

any way to still get shinies? I missed instacheck, can I still check for my SV?
Masuda method is your best bet if you want competitive viable shinies. Otherwise try researching on chaining by fishing or with the poke-radar.

Looking for 5 IV Adamant, Guts Timburr with egg moves. 5 IV Calm Drought Vulpix.

I have Leftovers available to trade as with other items. I also have other 4-5 IV pokemon.
I have a 4 IV Timburr Spitback, sadly it has Sheer Force but it has the egg moves Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Wide Guard and Detect

Simply looking for 5 IV Ditto & Adamant Gale Wings Flitchling. I have Johto starters, 1st gen starters, Beldum, & some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)