Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Egg move Timburr, and egg move marill, extremespeed dratini, and HA fletchling. IV's are negotiable.

pm for offers

Oh good thing I already got someone else's request for it =P (I'm sure smogon of all places would have someone wanting moltres... I was talking more about how little the GTS seems to care about it =P)
Because everyone and their mother picked a Froakie during their first playthrough.

I was one of the few who picked Chespin, and the demand for Articuno is absolutely massive.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Because everyone and their mother picked a Froakie during their first playthrough.

I was one of the few who picked Chespin, and the demand for Articuno is absolutely massive.
I picked Articuno/Chespin too >w<

Timid Articuno

Timid -- 4-5IV HP Grass 70 (Dive Ball) Pressure; 31/x/31/30/31/27

I would have thought Zapdos would be on similar levels of common but nope =/
Sure. And you don't want this Articuno anyways; it's Adamant :P
YES I DO! ITS ICE SHARD HITS HARDER THAN GLALIE'S XD (God damnit glalie stop having bad stats just... STOP IT.)

I would have thought Zapdos would be on similar levels of common but nope =/

YES I DO! ITS ICE SHARD HITS HARDER THAN GLALIE'S XD (God damnit glalie stop having bad stats just... STOP IT.)
...huh. Didn't know that. Too bad it doesn't have perfect attack xD

EDIT- just so you know I did add you and i'm on now if you wanna trade.

Have 4 iv adamant mold breaker drilbur looking for adamant 4 iv bulbasaur pm me or if you just have bulbasaur pm me

Wtd 5 iv perfect nature egg move gengar and staryu.

offering 5 perfect iv nasty plot togepi calm serene grace and feebas bold with mirror coat, hypnosis and dragon pulse with swift swim.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Haha, I should get around to resetting mine some day.

Hell yes!

I'm so happy I was able to hatch a perfect shiny Chespin before Instacheck died. Shiny Chestnaught is just too good to pass up.
I took too long to get HP Grass and I got around 15, 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/30 something's Timid's in the process and wanted to slap someone.

Lucky for you! I like Chespin and a lot of other green colored Pokemon, but I'm partially colorblind to green so I can't enjoy all their splendor.

Looking for competitive bank legendaries such as landorus(both forms), terakion, jirachi, celebi, heatran, thunderus(both forms), azelf, shaymin, latios and latias

Willing to pay very handsomely. Please try to make them come as legitimate as possible......notice how I said "as possible" Pm me if you can help

Looking for a Modest/Timid (or something not -Spd/-SpAtk) Tornadus with good IVs. Must have Prankster.
I can trade an EV trained shiny event Entei (all 31), or a shiny Genesect for Dex purposes. I've also got non-competitive Rayquaza, Lugia, and Dialga. Shoot me a PM if you can help!

Sadly,Not much. I have the stone from X and can breed almost anything from kalos.
Well I'm looking for a few things at the moment. I need a five iv modest bulbasaur with choloropyll and a 5 Iv modest togepi with serene grace. Can you get those?

Does anyone have any male Dratini spitbacks with Extremespeed on it. Having multisacle on it is a plus. IVs don't matter as much as having the egg move and HA.
I can give you
4 IV Quiet Honedge
4 IV Timid Charmanders
4 IV Jolly Mold Breaker Drillburs
3-4 IV Huge Power Aqua Jet Belly Drum Marills

in exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)