Once Upon a Team [R1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think my opponent misunderstood me when I said 3:00 my time and logged on at 3:00 his time, activity for now but I hope we can get it done today ~_~

EDIT: he's out with the family apparently, so I guess we'll play tomorrow

Last edited:
lost vs aim, gg!

Deouss's team: Bisharp / Thundurus / Gyarados / Mew / Dragonite / Genesect

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won used heatran hitmonlee raikou chesnaught gardevoir and swampert. MY op used mew genesect thundurus-i bisharp gyarados and Dragonite. gg man!

vm'd opp on tuesday, hasn't responded
fruitdealer's opp responded 'Ok np , i see that , and i tell you' and hasn't given any details on to which times they are available
activity post

Last edited:
lol dekzeh i forgot to put here the log (i forget to save it) I don't know if fuzznip did so. My team was - gyarados heatran latias venusaur hippowdon clefable, his team was Landorus-T Venusaur Kyurem-B Conkeldurr Mandibuzz Manaphy.

goe flatheads

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
lol dekzeh i forgot to put here the log (i forget to save it) I don't know if fuzznip did so. My team was - gyarados heatran latias venusaur hippowdon clefable, his team was Landorus-T Venusaur Kyurem-B Conkeldurr Mandibuzz Manaphy.

goe flatheads
You already PM'd me the replay man :)

Ojama

Banned deucer.
i beat chisposo, gg

I used garchomp salamence heatran latios gyarados genesect
he used kyurem-b greninja togekiss lucario aegislash heatran

Last edited:
Lost thanks to crits / drops / full paras / flinches / whatever.

This reminds me of how lovely the game can be.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
contacted BKC hopefully getting this done in the next few days.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my opp contacted me on IRC on thursday and we scheduled to play on saturday night since i was busy the moment he contacted me, and i was online basically all day and never contacted by my opponent. activity posse; i'll try to schedule with HBK again before deadline.

Freddie Gibbs

Banned deucer.
Well, I see that my team has won the day, but I still like to play with my rival, Plus. The main problem is the schedule ... When it is connected and can play, I'm not. And when I say I'm connected and profile of him in his playing, then I guess he would not be. But come on, it's nice that even though this is sentenced, the play remains, Plus if it's okay that way. I will try to spend the time you can for the Server he told me the other day, to see if we agree. Nothing more to add.

Mm, i'll be a while connected to Ori Server if he can / wants to play now ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)