The Everything NFL Thread - 2013-2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh nothing ever gets done without a bit of bitching and complaining.

...that being said, Harbaugh should either hire a guy or dedicate a bench warmer whose sole duty is to bear hug him and keep him on the sidelines during plays and at least 5-10 seconds after plays.

gsninja, I am actually undecided if it was a flop...it seems like it could be an honest delayed reaction freak out to someone potentially kicking you in the face, but either way it just added to the glory

Meh both offenses were sloppy. I really hate the Niners' chances in Seattle, that will be a very tough one to steal away. If it was at Candlestick, no doubt in my mind Niners could do it there. But at CenturyLink, bleh...if the Niners really want to prove themselves SB contenders, they will need to find a way, heck the Cardinals did, analyze what they did right and see if you can pressure them the same way.

^have your QB throw 4 INTs?

but like I said, Niners are built to win on the road and in sloppy conditions should they be a factor in Seattle. plus running against the Seahawks is easier than throwing on them for sure

This just in: when a QB throws well, he wins. When he doesn't he loses.

Fucking pre-game coverage.

gsninja, I am actually undecided if it was a flop...it seems like it could be an honest delayed reaction freak out to someone potentially kicking you in the face, but either way it just added to the glory
Looked completely exaggerated to me, but you could be right.

Man, I wanted the Super Bowl to be Panthers vs. Chargers. So that way we could've all called it:

THE RAIKOU BOWL!!!

I am sad :(

Which would make sense if panthers were dogs and not cats.
I know they're officially "legendary dogs", but honestly have you seen any dog with fangs THAT long. Raikou is clearly inspired by a sabertooth tiger.

And people nowadays call them the "legendary beasts" anyway since dogs never exactly made sense.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know they're officially "legendary dogs", but honestly have you seen any dog with fangs THAT long. Raikou is clearly inspired by a sabertooth tiger.

And people nowadays call them the "legendary beasts" anyway since dogs never exactly made sense.
I agree with you, I just wanted to give you a hard time :).

21 minutes left, plenty of time for Goodell to work some magic and get San Diego a win!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welp, Goodell got the matchups he wanted.
I thought Goodell wanted the Chargers to win the Super Bowl? Sure seemed like it!

Anyway I'm thinking at this point that Seattle is going to be just too strong for SF, and Peyton will finally overcome that stigma and move on to his second Super Bowl appearance. I'm rooting for the Broncos at this point simply because I can't stand Seadderall's unnecessarily arrogant secondary. It's going to be a fun Super Bowl no matter what at this point, so I'm excited!

I can't stand any of the remaining coaches other than john fox so go broncos @_@
What the hell. Pete Carroll is probably the most underrated coach in the NFL. In 2011, with one of the worst QBs in the league he went 7-9, 1 more loss than the Cowboys who have a top 5 qb. He also won a playoff game in his first season. The guy has been fantastic his entire seahawk career. As good as Harbaugh at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)