Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Page Bump
For Trade: Impish 252 HP/ 252 Def Harvest Shiny 5 IV Trevenant

Looking For: HP Fire Shiny Timid Proaten Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with competitive IVs

Found one in one of the safari's I have, assuming you want this for your own breeding purposes (meaning that I don't have to breed a better one) will this suffice?
Spritzee (F)
Hardy
x/x/31/x/x/31
Aroma Veil
Repeat Ball

It is quite literally the first non-healer spritzee I found so take that for what it's worth

Edit: Noticed just jumped back a page or so and noticed Xonmeän was looking for one too. I'll jump back in and edit this post with the second one when I get it. While they won't be too different they'll be first come first serve but I got you two covered

Edit 2: Got the second one, just get my attention when you can and I'll get these over to you as soon as I can if you still need 'em.

Spritzee (F)
Bashful
x/31/x/x/31/x
Aroma Veil
Repeat Ball
I prefer the one without Speed since mine's to work in a TR environment. Thanks a lot for this. From the mons I put there, besides the Fletchling, that I don't have anymore, what can I offer you?

And what r the chances of me getting a staraptor with intmated
If I'm breeding one with the nature holding the ever stone and the other with intimate
depends if its the female that has intimidate or the male, females have like an 80% chance to pass down their abilities iirc, while males have 0 unless theyre breeding with a ditto.

I have spitback Modest Giga Drain HA Bulbasaur, and would like a spitback earth power deino. The spitbacks are from breeding for HP fire, so the IVs will either be somewhat odd or useful if that's what you're trying to breed.
Alright, ready whenever you are. Adding you and coming online.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A ruling is how the item/move is ruled

Like if I have ever stone on a pokemon
Does it only move the nature or the ability n the nature?
I know what a ruling is. The way you asked made no sense initially. It only deals with the nature being passed, the ability being passed depends on the female parent or the male with a ditto.

im looking to trade 4 iv spitbacks for other 4 iv spitbacks.

I have: adamant gale wings Fletchings, careful stealth rock Larvitars, stealth rock Arons, aqua jet Marills, jolly Aerodactyls (these are 5 iv!), timid switcheroo Noibats, wish Eevees.

Let me know about any other spitbacks you are looking to get rid of, i'll probably want them.
FC is in sig, PM me. Thanks!

Anyone have Apricorn Ball mons? Specifically:
Female Heavy Ball/Moon Ball Machop (No Guard preferred)
Female Level Ball Arcanine
Level Ball Kangaskhan (Scrappy preferred)
Female Friend Ball Yanma
Female Heal Ball Feebas (SwSw preferred)
Female Nest Ball Cottonee (Prankster preferred)

Also looking for:
Female Luxury Ball Hippopotas
Female Great Ball Tentacool

Alternatively, looking for someone with Pokemon Bank to move things for me.

Last edited:
I prefer the one without Speed since mine's to work in a TR environment. Thanks a lot for this. From the mons I put there, besides the Fletchling, that I don't have anymore, what can I offer you?
Don't worry about it, just send me over anything at all.

Edit: I took the liberty of adding the 2DS in your signature, and will be online for a little while so, whenever you are ready just let me know. If not we can arrange a time in more detail.

Don't worry about it, just send me over anything at all.

Edit: I took the liberty of adding the 2DS in your signature, and will be online for a little while so, whenever you are ready just let me know. If not we can arrange a time in more detail.
I'm here, but it's saying your FC is not a valid one.

I've got 3 Flawless Adamant Defog/BP Scythers, 1 Flawless Modest Earth Power Deino, and one Flawless Timid Lotad. I've also got lots of SR/Pursuit/Outrage Careful Larvitar spitbacks, DD/Outrage Jolly Charmander spitbacks, spitbacks of the above Deino, one spitback of the above Lotad, lots of Adamant Phantump spitbacks, Bold Regenerator Slowpoke spitbacks, and the ability to breed flawless versions of any spitbacks I don't have on-hand for things I want. Looking for Lefties or competitive spitbacks for spitbacks and flawless pokes for flawless pokes. Looking especially for Modest Giga Drain Bulbasaur, but will accept some other offers.
Reposting for new page! Still looking for Bulbasaur spitback, need a female.

For sure, I don't need it particularly soon, what would you like for it?
I'm halting the Foonguss Project, since will take longer, and I'll breed it now for you. As soon as a female is born, I call you if I see you online. Add my FC, I'll add yours.

I was doing it out of goodness only, but if you had any 3,4 or 5 IV Kang, it'd really help me out.

I'm halting the Foonguss Project, since will take longer, and I'll breed it now for you. As soon as a female is born, I call you if I see you online. Add my FC, I'll add yours.

I was doing it out of goodness only, but if you had any 3,4 or 5 IV Kang, it'd really help me out.
Sorry, I have zero Kangaskhan whatsoever, I'd trade you one for sure if I did, I'll give you something neat, though. I'll add you and be online in about 15 minutes, just request a trade whenever you're ready.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would love to swap Rotoms with someone, I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest one, and a Timid or Bold one of the same IV spread would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)