Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Legends from Older games just for Dex entries. If you can simply send me them and I will send them back at the same time I will appreciate this. Willing to give 5 IV Chikorita and 5 IV Chimchar as compensations for this help.

So I continue my endless search for a stealth rock defog skarmory.

If u have one I'll give u a flawless super rare and hard to breed pokemon. On iPad so it's a pain to write them down but pm me and we can talk:)

Just need hp, special attack and speed. But a 4 I've would be preferred what would you want for it?
Ah, lucky. I currently have one with 4 IVs, only missing Attack and SpDef. It is male and has the egg moves Nasty Plot and Stored Power. I am not sure as to what pokemon you have to offer, so I am thinking about a BP item. Up to how high a BP-cost item may I select?

Ok, Im in a super rush for the St. Charles Missouri VGC Regionals this coming weekend (its my first VGC tournament) and as a last-minute thing I need to breed a HP fire snover for my team to counter a specific rain team. Could anyone be so super kind and lend me or give me an HP fire ditto/bulba/roselia/snover MALE. All I can offer in return (and I need this ASAP) is a shiny non-cloned adamant tough claws Binacle with 31 hp/att/spd that I instachecked.

Thanks in advance, FC is in sig!

Ah, lucky. I currently have one with 4 IVs, only missing Attack and SpDef. It is male and has the egg moves Nasty Plot and Stored Power. I am not sure as to what pokemon you have to offer, so I am thinking about a BP item. Up to how high a BP-cost item may I select?
Hmm given its a four I've but hard to get how does 32 sound? Also I need a little bit to get the item but I can tonight. Want to add me me stuff now?

Edit: I actually have 32 points already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)