Not So Sacred! (Peaked 2600+)

Hi there! Thanks for checking in.

My name is George, I go by many alts on showdown. I am relatively new on the Smogon forums, but I have been a long time lurker. I have always wanted to write an RMT with one of my teams, so I have decided to use the following team because I have been relatively successful with it.

The concept for this team hit me one day while I was laddering with one of my Ubers teams. As I was using my choice banded Ho-Oh, I realized how hard it was for the opponent to make a play. This is because of how threatening Sacred Fire's burn chance is- taking into account Sacred Fire's high base power and STAB factoring in. The combination of sheer power and the additional chance to cripple switch-ins has made Ho-Oh nearly impossible to switch in to and counter. As I reveled at Ho-Oh's sheer prowess and rage inducing burn haxing abilities, I decided to take a step into relatively forbidden territory. I was going to build a team around a disturbingly underrated Pokemon. A Pokemon who was gracefully gifted by Ho-Oh itself with arguably the best move in the entire game. For this reason, with absolutely no reluctance, I chose to build a team around Entei; the legendary Volcano God.

My general playstyle in all tiers is bulky offense. I play my best and most productively with this style. 'Bulky offense' has been nothing short of amazing in both OU and Ubers this generation. With new, bulkier threats now introduced into the OU metagame, such as Mega-Venusaur, Aegislash, Mawile, or Azumaril, there's no question why the playstyle has become so popular and successful for many players. The playstyle offers team security in the form of a defensive backbone that can also hit back hard and fast if needed. That is exactly what this team is about: hitting hard when needed, having bulk where needed.

So, without any further ramblings, I present my team "Not So Sacred!"

Proof of peak:

Username:
becauseIamtho

Team at a glace:

Sacrilegious (Entei) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 196 Spd / 252 Atk / 60 HP
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head/BullDoze

The lord of the team himself, Entei is an amazing stall breaker and utility threat with his high burning chance and jaw dropping power. This thing can 2hko most Rotom-W switches with Sacred Fire (if it achieves burn) and that's pretty darn impressive if you consider that many Rotom-W this generation are physically bulky. When I see a stall team in preview I smile because I know Entei will be busting massive holes into the opposing team. I really appreciate his decent bulk, and his speed is high enough to get the job done against many key threats. Unfortunately, he has a mediocre defensive typing and often wishes he could switch his move without the massive loss of power. Despite his downfalls, Entei often carries this team and he offers nice revenge killing opportunities with Extreme Speed. Almost nothing in the tier is safe from this, Heatran is one of the only things in the tier that is relaxed to switch in, all though a banded Stone Edge will hurt it a lot and possibly 2hko it after rocks depending on the Heatran set. The nature is a required Adamant as it is locked in because of Extreme Speed due to an event. Ev's are 196 speed so that Entei can out speed all Pokemon at 284 and below. The rest is obviously thrown into attack, and then the remaining get added to HP to help increase Entei's already decent bulk.

Lil B (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 232 HP / 56 Def / 220 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

There's a reason that this guy is among one of the top used Pokemon in the entire tier. The utility that Rotom-W provides is a godsend for most teams. Who doesn't appreciate only 1 weakness, great STABs, usable bulk, and access to Will-O-Wisp? Unfortunately, Rotom-W is hard countered by a new threat to the Metagame, Mega-Venusaur. It will often be a liability to the team as Mega-Venusaur laughs in its face. However, I have no regrets because even though Rotom-W does leave more to be desired at times, it forms an essential Volt/Turn core with Landorus-T. This core plays a role in making Rotom-W the perfect part of a pivot duo, the essential job of which is to weaken and cripple switch-ins, while at the same time retaining momentum and getting in teammates safely. The EV's are placed to out speed max speed Breloom and all Pokemon below 263. The rest is thrown into HP and Def with only 232 in HP to ensure maximum Pain Split recovery while retaining essential bulk. 0 Atk IV's so that this team can further resist SwagPlay tactics.

Robin (Thundurus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Naive Nature
IVs: 31 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Superpower

Thundurus is one of my personal favorite Pokemon. It is extremely rewarding to use him with correct predictions. Thundurus can straight up KO a large plethora of threats that it has a Super Effective option for. Many slower, frailer teams often find themselves switching around desperately trying to not lose a Pokemon to this beast. Unfortunately, Thundurus really has trouble with the blobs (Chansey, Blissey) and a good number Pokemon which resist his Stab move and aren't weak to the other options. Thundurus is always a good option in this meta because it hits hard, cripples sweepers and can be unpredictable. I often bring Thundurus in late game after I have opened holes in the opposing team with Azumarill and Entei. Once it is late game, Thundurus can usually pick off the remaining mons. The EV's are obvious, with 0 Atk IV's to further resist SwagPlay Tactics.

The Blue Drop (Azumarill) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower

If your name isn't Mega-Venusaur or Skarmory, chances are this little destroyer will be putting big holes into you as you switch in expecting to wall it. The sheer power that this thing has is unbelievable and the extra defensive switch-in options it has are plentiful. With Fairy being one of the best defensive typings in the game; the resists to Dark, Fighting and Bug, and the immunity to Dragon allow Azumarill to shine with its newly found STAB and massive power. Azumarill finds that it has more switch in opportunities and will survive against a greater number of common threats than it did in the previous generation. In addition to being bulky and having nice resists, Azumarill forms a nice priority back bone with Entei. If a threat is boosted to high levels of speed and Thundurus isn't able to Thunder Wave it, the dual damage from Aqua Jet and Extreme Speed is usually enough to put a weakened treat out of the picture. Azumarill is also my Mega-Lucario check as virtually none will be running Thunder Punch and nothing else Mega-Lucario has can KO Azumarill. Azumarill wishes it were faster sometimes, but thanks to its fabulous typing and immense power, it will still leave many matches in victory as a top play maker. EV's are obvious and standard, Azumarill is too slow to waste any EV's in speed and prefers the bulk anyhow.

Pivot Pal (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 168pd / 252 HP / 88 Def
Jolly Nature Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/ Hp Ice
- Stealth Rock

This this is just amazing. Intimidate is such a useful ability, and Landorus-T is a great user of the ability because it offers a fantastic typing for checking and neutralizing many top game physical threats. It forms part two of my Volt/Turn core and it is my Rocks setter, making it arguably the main defensive supporter of the team. This thing wishes it were faster, obviously, and of course this particular set wants more power. Although his power must be traded for utility, it's not a problem, because the bulk that Landorus-T provides for the team is absolutely crucial. I have placed 168 EV's in Speed with a Jolly nature so that he can out speed anything below 286, this allows him to out speed most Rotom, Exadrill, and Gyarados. The rest of the EV's are placed into HP and Def to maximize his bulk and make switching in to physical attackers easier.

The Struggle (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SAtk / 136 HP / 8 SDef / 112 Spd
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute/Defog
- Heat Wave

This Zapdos is the most enjoyable Pokemon on the team to use. He often finds a way to live up to his name. Bow down as your Pokemon slowly succumbs to the complete draining of the only move you have that can break his Substitute. If this thing gets a free sub up, it will cause major havoc and sweep entire teams that are unprepared. Zapdos really wishes that it could fit defog onto this set, because it would be amazing for the team with 3 stealth rock weaknesses, but oftentimes the coverage provided cannot be replaced, lest he wishes to be walled by various threats or crippled by a status move into oblivion. All though this Zapdos has serious 4MSS, it still provides additional stall breaking abilities to the team while also hitting hard when needed and retaining its bulk. Modest nature to ensure maximum attacking power. 112 Spe to out speed all pokemon at 264 and below, which includes most Rotom-W (this is to avoid the burn and set up a free Sub). The rest of the EV's are thrown into HP to help increase survivability and to make it harder to break Zapdos' Substites. 0 Atk IV's are added to ensure further protection from SwagPlay tactics.

Threat List:

Reserved for only the absolute top threats to this team. These are Pokemon that I must play very precisely and carefully around, lest I wish to lose.

• Mega-Venusaur: My god this thing is bulky and super hard to break. I have literally nothing that can OHKO this thing. I usually try to burn it right away if I can with Entei. If I am desperate, I'll sack Rotom-W to get off a quick burn, or I will try to PP stall out synthesis with Zapdos. This Pokemon is such a bitch to break.
  • Heatran: Heatran is extremely frustrating for this team to face because it shuts down my attempts to spam Sacred Fire. When paired with Mega-Venusaur, this is basically a guaranteed loss for my team. The duo, when used by a competent player, is extremely tough to break. Rotom-W is a nice switch in, and it pressures Heatran hard, but the only thing I have that can OHKO it without a doubt is my Landorus-T, which greatly fears the potential burns from Lava Plume. I must play cautiously when I see Heatran in team preview.
  • Mega-Lucario: I must save Azumarill for him and be at high health. Otherwise, I can survive an ice punch at full health with my Landorus-T and retaliate with Earthquake. This Pokemon is very painful to this entire team if rocks are up and the team is slightly weakened. I must tread cautiously against Mega-Lucario.
  • Garchomp/Mega-Garchomp: Very tough to switch in to, must predict around with landorus-T and Azumarill. Must try to safely bring in Thundurus to pressure the KO with HP Ice.
  • Mega-Charizard(X): An extremely powerful threat after just one Dragon Dance, I usually try Intimidate with Landorus-T and retaliate with Earthquake. If that fails I come in with Azumarill and proceed to Play Rough, followed by Aqua Jet. Worst case scenario, I will sack Thundurus and quickly Thunder Wave it in order to cripple it before it sweeps my team.
  • Aegislash: I have nothing that can switch into Shadow Ball. Usually I try to burn, then get Landorus-T in safely to ensure the KO.
  • Stealth Rock: Well, with 3 team members weak to rocks and no way to remove them, they can definitely be a problem if up. I have considered using defog Zapdos to remedy this problem.
Importable:

Entei @ Choice Band
EVs: 196 Spd / 252 Atk / 60 HP
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 232 HP / 56 Def / 220 Spd
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Hasty Nature
IVs: 31 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Superpower

Azumarill @ Splash Plate
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 168 Spd / 252 HP / 88 Def
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- HP Ice
- Stealth Rock

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SAtk / 136 HP / 8 SDef / 112 Spd
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Heat Wave

Outro:

Thanks for reading my RMT! I hope you liked the team. I have had a lot of fun with this team and I am very proud of it as is, but I am open to all criticisms and look forward to making this team the best it can possibly be.

~Adios
:mad:
Edit #1:

• Defog over Sub on Zapdos
  • Bulldoze over Iron Head on Entei
  • HP Ice over Stone Edge on Landorus-T
  • Naive nature for Landorus-T due to HP Ice.
Edit #2:

• Naive nature on Thundurus
  • Superpower> Focus Blast on Thundurus
  • Change IVs from 0 to 31 for Atk on Thundurus

Last edited:
Hi there, pretty cool team you have.

I really suggest you to use defog > substitute on Zapdos. Thundurus-T and Zapdos suffers a LOT switching around, and your team is pretty much based on switching around certain threats to ensure some KOs by opening holes with Entei and Azumarrill. I would recommend you also to use a specially defensive variant of Zapdos, which allows you to take some threats like Mega Lucario better. Here's the set:

The Struggle (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SDef / 16 Spd
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

I also think that you should change Stone Edge and put HP Ice on Landorus-T. Hidden Power has been nerfed but it still works great, and you also have SE on Banded Entei so I really don't think is so bad to put a Naive Nature and HP Ice over SE.

Finally you could try Splash Plate on Azumarrill (scouting the Choice) or Nasty Plot over Fail Blast on Thunderus, but this is only for seeing what's better. See ya, and good luck with the team, it's so cool :)

This is not a team rate since you've proven it works already.

I happened to play against you a few days ago and I was really confused on team preview: no megas and entei at 2200+?

I didn't really know what to expect and you simply tooled me with smart plays. On the other hand I think the team is dependant on it's novelty factor and maybe when people know the sets it could stop working.

I'm going to test it out myself and I'll let you know what I've figured out.

Cheers!

I've been trying out CB Entei as well, and I don't really see a point for Iron Head on that set. Shamefully, Entei doesn't get Earthquake, but he does get Bulldoze. Catch a Heatran with a bulldoze who thinks is going to suck up a Sacred Fire and gets OHKOed, dealing with what is usually a pain in the butt.

You could also try Expert Belt on Azu to fake the choice and crush some unsuspecting souls.

Besides that, the team looks pretty solid. Defog/Spin support would probably be nice, especially since you have quite a big weakness to SR. Zapdos would probably be your best bet, but you're right, it does have a big 4MSS problem :/

First of all, thanks a lot for all of the rates, guys!

Own3y

I think you're absolutely right about switching Defog in and getting rid of Sub. As useful as sub is for stall breaking and status protection, it is not as valuable to this team as Rockless support is. The fact that this team has done so well with no Defog or Spin support, and 3 'Mons weak to Rocks is pretty unbelievable in my opinion. However, the team could go much farther if it wasn't taking 25% on switch ins for 1/2 of the team members. Regarding the EV and Nature change, I think I am reluctant to make Zapdos slower and bulkier. This is because I fear losing crucial 2hko's and the ability to get a quick defog off against some mid-paced threats. However, I think that switching HP Ice for Stone Miss Edge is a marvelous idea. I often find that Gliscor can be a pain in the ass against the team, and checking him more easily would be greatly appreciated. It is also another fabulous idea for neutralizing Garchomp, who can really give this team some serious problems. On the matter of Azumarill's Item, I do often feel that he could stay around longer while retaining almost the same power, however I am not sure whether I want to use Expert Belt or Splash Plate. I will think about which item I will replace Life Orb with after I test both suggestions out. Anyways, really helpful suggestions and ideas, and thanks for the rate, man! I will implement the changes I see right for the team right away.

Spaniard

I'm very flattered that you appreciate my playstyle! Who were you on the ladder and what was your team? I completely agree on the novelty factor, though. This team is based around forcing the opposing team to make difficult predictions while also absorbing necessary hits and retaliating with hard hitters. The burn chance that Entei provides along with the Volt/Turn core does just that for the team; it allows other team members to sweep later on, or come in freely on the predicted switch thanks to Volt/Turn. This team is very fun to use, but can be very challenging to predict with. I hope that you enjoy playing with it and please do remember to report back your experiences.

Loupeitak

Oh my god, your suggestion takes the cake. I am SO HAPPY to hear that Entei DOES in fact have ground move to spam! I'll be switching out Iron Head for that right away. Though it's very weak compared to Earthquake, it allows me to KO my best counter: Heatran. It will also help cripple fast, non-immune switch-ins so that the team can take advantage of the speed drop, a promising side-effect, as almost this entire team is below 286 Speed. On Expert Belt: I have decided to use Splash Plate because I'd rather have the consistent revenge killing power of a boosted Aqua Jet. In my matches, many of the threats that Azumaril is intended to KO can be taken care of properly with a boosted Waterfall, if Waterfall fails, the other coverage options are usually enough to put the threat down without the need of a boost- Azumarill will find that it's hitting many threats for neutral damage anyways, making an Expert Belt a bit useless in some (definitely not all situations, this was a hard decision to make) situations Thank you so much for your suggestion of Bulldoze, I cannot stress how potentially good for the team that this addition is.

Thundurus actually gets Superpower and that can OHKO with Life Orb (and a neutral physical offensive nature) uninvested Excadrill and hit the blobs for more. It is, of course, more accurate than Focus Blast.

0 Atk Life Orb Thundurus Superpower vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 382-450 (105.5 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
It can be considered a superior option against Specially Defensive Heatran, although the attack drop has to be weighted over Focus Blast missing:

0 Atk Life Orb Thundurus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 242-286 (62.6 - 74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran: 250-296 (64.7 - 76.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Unfortunately, you may have a harder time with Ferrothorn, since it usually has Rocky Helmet.

Never used Superpower on Thundurus since my approach to using him was to preserve him as an emergency check so I use leftovers. I want to see how you would consider the suggestion.

Last edited:
Calm_Mind_Latias

Thanks for checking out the team! I can't believe that I didn't know that Thundurus can learn Superpower. I was always under the impression that he was stuck with Hammer Arm, which I cringed at due to the drop in speed level and lack of ability to OHKO many key threats. I consider this suggestion to be very valuable because this team does not struggle with Ferrothorn nearly as much as it struggles with Heatran, Excadrill or the Blobs. I am considering adding some necessary EV's into Atk in order to ensure the 2HKO on max HP Heatran after lefties, as well as damaging the blobs for more. I really appreciate the extra help that Superpower can provide for wallbreaking utility. I would have never thought to make this change, and I think it is a very clever suggestion. I will be testing it out right away with a Naive nature and 31 Atk IV's added back to Thundurus.

This looks like a really solid team, and I love the use of Entei ^_^ Since you seem to know most of the threats to your team I won't go over the ones you mentioned. Some threats I saw that you didn't mention were Jolteon(lol I know), Latios and Greninja for offensive and Gastrodon for defensive. I don't want to start poking holes in your team because it seems like it synergizes very well together, but something you might want to try is replace rotom-w with

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 200 Spd / 56 HP
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball

You can throw wish in there too if you like, and this Modest spread is to outspeed things under 286(since with the loss of levitate outspeeding mamo is nice :]). You could also run timid max speed with base 100 it's nice. If you try it, you'll find that Thundurus has really good synergy with Mega-Gardevoir!
You should also take into consideration if you think Psychic is more valuable than Psyshock; I'm not sure if you have more problems with Def or Sp.Def Venusaur. My final pitch is that 471 Sp.Atk is nothing to laugh about. IMO Mega-Gardevoir is one of the best Sp.Atk wall breakers in the game(but I could easily be wrong :P)
Hope this rate helped, it's my first one in a while so sorry if it's horrible :[ good luck with the team!!!

Latiax

Thanks for the rate, man! Actually, I'll test this out! I'm not sure if taking out Rotom-W will be good for the entire team, but it will definitely help me with Mega-Venusaur to force the switch, and Mega-Chomp, who I might twist the speed EV's a bit for. I'm not sure if I will officially replace Rotom-W, but I will definitely give Mega-Gardevoir a try. It seems like it could be a very good additional wall breaker and decent check to my threats, but I am worried about losing essential bulk, and the loss of the Volt/Turn core. Nonetheless, it is definitely an interesting suggestion, and I will try it out right away.

Well, although I haven't tried this, I think Mega Blastoise has great offensive synergy with Entei.

Dark Pulse can defeat spinblockers and Ghosts (allowing you to spam ExtremeSpeed during the end game), while its Water type attack (and Aura Sphere) can defeat Heatran. Rapid Spin is obvious, and would allow Thundurus to be used more tactically instead of being reserved to check certain threats. You may not have enough turns to Spin and kill a high valued target, but you definitely would have the bulk to at least do either one. At least it gives you to use its power to kill or spin.

It can kill common hazard setters too: Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Deoxy-S/D, Landorus-T, Heatran, Excadrill...

You may want to give it 44 Special Defs EVs to prevent Genesect's Download boost for Thunderbolt, although its U-Turn would now be boosted.

Blastoise would compromise your ability to deal with Azumarill though if you choose to replace Rotom-W for it since none of its commonly used moves hit it neutrally (Water, Dark, Fighting, Dragon, Ice).

----

Wow, great suggestion! Perhaps I could replace Rotom-W with Mega-Blastoise, this way I could put back Sub on Zapdos to make it as effective as possible and block status moves again. Switching to Mega-Blast would be interesting, but like you said, I'm worried about not being able to switch anything in to opposing Azumarill.

I'll give it a try and report back on how it works out. I think that it's a worthwhile test because, like I said, it will free up Zapdos' slot again which was such a crucial part of this team's success in the first place. Really cool suggestion, I actually like the idea of Mega-Blast a bit better than Mega-Gard because of it being a spinner and being able to beat some of my teams checks/counters.

I've played the team a bit, and I have to say it's prediction-intensive. It works fine as I made it easily to 2300 after getting used to it (lando is key).

Here are some shoutouts:

- I didn't find sub on zapdos that important. I found defog more useful.

- Physically defensive mega venusaur means loss as long as played correctly. Burning it is a must, so I wouldn't replace rotom with blastoise.

- Lum berry set uppers are dangerous (fast sweepers in general need to be t waved by thundurus).

- Entei is really cool. Sadly it doesn't 2HKO rotom, and most people run solid counters to it. It can be played arround and hates chip damage. Also, not being able to switch moves and a mediocre speed hurts it too much. Even if it was the original idea in the team, I would consider changing it.

- I didn't find heatran to be a big threat.

- The team struggles a bit against bulky oriented compositions.

I tried to point out the weaknesses of the team so as to improve it. Nevertheless it's very strong. This team is pretty cool. Hats off to you.

Spaniard

As much as I love this team, and enjoy using it (mostly due to novelty) I actually agree that I think my ability to predict has carried this team much farther than just the team itself. The team could honestly probably swap out Entei, and with just that I could try to ladder even higher with it. However, one of the inherent components of the team was to make it with Entei's Sacred Fire- so although it would ultimately make the team better to drop Entei, (I agree, Entei is C-/C/C+ rank at best) It would no longer be "Not So Sacred."

I find it interesting that you didn't think Sub on Zapdos was that useful, but I think I'm going to have to agree, because I see your point about Defog when half of the team is weak to rocks, chip damage becomes a huge hassle.

Additionally, it's strange to me that you did not find Heatran to be threatening to this team. Maybe I just can't predict what it's going to do, or when it's going to come in? I've always struggled around Heatran predicts (using Equake or Stealth Rocks/Using SE fire move, or predict switch and also switch to counter).

It's very cool that you had success with the team as well, it's pretty fun to use. I definitely agree that without me changing some 'Mons (Entei), it has some obvious and fatal flaws. I wouldn't want to use this team in any serious tournament, but it is quite fun to ladder with and I'm glad you see the strength of the team as it is with the 'Mons it makes use of. Thank you for taking the time to develop an in-depth perspective of my team!

I like this team a lot. Ive been seeing a lot of entei on the uu ladder and its very powerfuk to say the least. Since you peaked so high there really isnt too much to say.

My only tidbit would be to drop heatwave on zapdos for a subroost set to prevent toxic from grounded types. You have entei and sacred fire to spam to obliterate any and all steel types and zapdos beats the usual hazard setters 1 vs1.

Patrick1088

Thanks for the rate, man. I really appreciate your kind words about my team! Entei will probably have a secured and safe spot in one of the lower tiers (probably UU), and I think that will be the best fit for him. Regarding your comments on Zapdos, I like your idea, however I am a bit paranoid in using any set which will be completely walled by any Pokemon immune to electric type moves (grounds, volt absorbers, lightningroders). I know that he has teammates for this reason, but with the prevalence of 'Mons such as Lando-T and Mega-Manectric, it's too risky to be running mono-electric move sets IMO. It's great that you like the team and appreciate it for both its strengths and novelty factors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)