Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

Oh, and I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies.

I'd like:
  • 3-4-5 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars (preferably female)
  • 3-4-5 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.
Bumping.

I'll just continue my quest by pointlessly requesting for Storm Drain Lileep with stealth rock (or a pokemon that can breed stealth rock onto it)
Anyone?
No? OK :/

At this point, I think I should just get myself a Naive Ditto and go from there :V

So yes, if anyone has a 3-4-5 IV Naive Ditto, I'll trade for that.

Has to be tutored/TM'd on then it is considered as a Lileep egg move in Gen 6 :c
All of the fossil pokemon+Corsola. Unfortunately they all get it via move tutor and cradily is the only one that gets it as an egg move... so it's kind of like how Chandelure gets heat wave =P
Ah... Makes sense why no one has it then I suppose.
Hm well I really wish I could help you (cause I hate it when people keep posting things and I sit there all like ":,( I can't do anything" ), but I never had any pokebank access... Good luck though, I hope you find one eventually!

Ah... Makes sense why no one has it then I suppose.
Hm well I really wish I could help you (cause I hate it when people keep posting things and I sit there all like ":,( I can't do anything" ), but I never had any pokebank access... Good luck though, I hope you find one eventually!
Regardless it's not hard at all to circulate it ONCE you have it but currently the only people I see with it in these threads are GASP people that want something for it D= and as a guy who only successfully bred three 5 IV pokemon so far (or 4 in Sableye's case because she doesn't give a crap about the attacking stats) I'm not in a very good position =/

Regardless it's not hard at all to circulate it ONCE you have it but currently the only people I see with it in these threads are GASP people that want something for it D= and as a guy who only successfully bred three 5 IV pokemon so far (or 4 in Sableye's case because she doesn't give a crap about the attacking stats) I'm not in a very good position =/
Wait, you know some people who could help you?
I can contribute as well! I've got a few perfect pokémon
Surely together we could get you it right?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wait, you know some people who could help you?
I can contribute as well! I've got a few perfect pokémon
Surely together we could get you it right?
Not likely, the few that have them want very specific trades. I have like 'everything' and they didn't want 99% of it because they already had it.

I've got a Naive Chimchar with Thunderpunch and Fire Punch, but I haven't gotten around to breeding it. I'm way too tired to get to it tonight, but I'll be doing it tomorrow anyway, so I'll get you a spitback if you can get me a 4IV Play Rough Absol spitback. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)