Season V Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Yeah I really don't know about my opp DetroitLolcat he's been on and hasn't replied to my message :( Activity

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent has inconvenient activity schedules, despite me providing my best and their most convenient timings for common users of his timezone. He missed our scheduled timing today despite saying that he was free during the 2 hour window.

I understand that there are no activity wins due to the huge amount of players at 0-0 asking for activity, but as us both having the highest seeds (and thus currently the "best rankings") in the XY OU tier, this is so not cool.
Missing a scheduled date. High stakes match. Not cool. Ugh.

My opponent has inconvenient activity schedules, despite me providing my best and their most convenient timings for common users of his timezone. He missed our scheduled timing today despite saying that he was free during the 2 hour window.

I understand that there are no activity wins due to the huge amount of players at 0-0 asking for activity, but as us both having the highest seeds (and thus currently the "best rankings") in the XY OU tier, this is so not cool.
Missing a scheduled date. High stakes match. Not cool. Ugh.
Exact same situation (in BW RU). Except I'm in a Round Robin and my opponents haven't even replied to my VMs xD

Activity, Solbady was on yesterday but he / she still hasn't responded to my conversation. Hope this doesn't become a trend.

#mildlyirritated

Dropping out of Farm League, I don't have the time to do this. Sorry to my opponent and to Oglemi/whoever for causing inconvinience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)