Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just relised but just to make sure theres no huge disadvantage its just which you prefer?
Honestly, there's absolutely no question as to which you should run UNLESS you're an offensive mixed pokémon who doesn't care about speed. So, Aegislash?
Unless you meet those requirements you will almost always want to run the one missing attack.

Hello. If anyone has some spare Adamant or Brave Synchronizers, I need some. I've been breeding Ralts for days to no avail.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone offer some advice on how to play One Red Paperclip with legendaries on the GTS? I trade a shiny I didn't want for a Latios with shit IV's and I'm hoping to get at least one Pokebank Legendary with decent stats.

Buxbunny: On a defensive Pokemon, no, there's not really a difference, but on offensive ones (and any Rotom with HP Ice is definitely offensive), Speed is the only stat you can't make acceptions for, since every single point in Speed counts. Therefore, on such Pokemon, it's best to have 31/x/30/31/31/31.
You just put one up requesting another one. There's no real trick to it, I started in order from Gen 2 to 5. Good luck getting decent stats though, lol.

So, I want/need a 5+IVs Ditto for breeding. What would be the best way to obtain (since I have nothing to trade with - unless BP items or breeding projects): chaining or Friend Safari?

sooo... anybody here know how to RNG from gen3?

if so.. are you willing to take a request?! you can choose a pokemon or two from my trade thread in return!

inbox me if you're interested! :)

So, I want/need a 5+IVs Ditto for breeding. What would be the best way to obtain (since I have nothing to trade with - unless BP items or breeding projects): chaining or Friend Safari?
Friend Safari shinies are probably worth more considering the guarenteed 2IVs, if that's what you mean.

Friend Safari shinies are probably worth more considering the guarenteed 2IVs, if that's what you mean.
Actually I need for breeding (shiny or not - doesn't really matter), so I want/need a 5 or 6 flawless IVs Ditto. I got a 4 flawless IVs in the Safari, but I have been reading that chaining would increase my probabilities and not be just pure and random luck.

Actually I need for breeding (shiny or not - doesn't really matter), so I want/need a 5 or 6 flawless IVs Ditto. I got a 4 flawless IVs in the Safari, but I have been reading that chaining would increase my probabilities and not be just pure and random luck.
Ohhhhhhh. I thought you meant what would be the easiest way to get something to trade FOR a 5IV Ditto. My bad.

I actually have no idea :/

EDIT- and honestly (personal opinion here) I wouldn't even waste time getting a Ditto like that unless you can trade for it. Just use multiple low IV Dittos and then use spitbacks that cover all the IVs.
I don't have anything higher than 3IV and I've managed to breed several things :/

You just put one up requesting another one. There's no real trick to it, I started in order from Gen 2 to 5. Good luck getting decent stats though, lol.
Just got a Latios with 6 IV's >.>

It's a Modest nature unfortunately, but still, damn, that has to be worth something to someone

Looking for a female Friend Ball Larvitar or Ralts.

Can breed the following:
Premier Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Curse, Brave Bird
Luxury Ball HP Ice Helioptile
Quick Ball HP Ice Lightingrod Electrike with Switcheroo
Luxury Ball HP Grass Lightning Rod Bliztle
Dive Ball HP Grass HA Psyduck and/or Poliwag
Nest Ball HP Fire HA Bulbasaur
Heal Ball HP Fire Petilil
Nest Ball HP Fire Roseila with Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga drain
PokeBall Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore, Memento
Love Ball Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo, Ice&Fire Punch
Net Ball Speed Boost Carvahna with Destiny Bond
Heal Ball Hydration Smoochum with Nasty Plot
Quick Ball Quiet HP Fighting Yamask
Moon Ball Gastly with Disable, Perish Song, Clear Smog, Smog

Non-regular Pokeball Mon:
Moon Ball Misdreavus
Moon Ball Gaslty
Heavy Ball Koffing
Love Ball Ralts
Love Ball Buneary
Love Ball Cherubi
Quick Ball Yamask
Dive Ball Finneon
Net Ball Carvanha
Safari Ball Stantler
Heal Ball Feebas
Premier Ball Deerling
Heavy Ball Skarmory
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Fast Ball Growlithe

Last edited:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Last pokemon I need for entire National Pokedex is Celebi.

Once again I am willing to do a tradeback with this celebi, and in exchange for the favor this time I am offering a 6iv male scraggy with 4 desireable VGC egg moves.

Ohhhhhhh. I thought you meant what would be the easiest way to get something to trade FOR a 5IV Ditto. My bad.

I actually have no idea :/

EDIT- and honestly (personal opinion here) I wouldn't even waste time getting a Ditto like that unless you can trade for it. Just use multiple low IV Dittos and then use spitbacks that cover all the IVs.
I don't have anything higher than 3IV and I've managed to breed several things :/
I see... Yeah, I got several 3IVs and one 4IVs. Just thought it would make breeding easier.

Anyway, thanks for your patience and honesty. ^_^

Still looking for the following females:
Level Ball Growlithe
Moon Ball Machop
Level Ball Growlithe
Dream Ball HA Eevee (IVs don't matter at all)
Heal Ball Feebas
Friend Ball Yanma (Ability doesn't matter)
Fast Ball Magby
Quick Ball HA Carvanha
Level Ball Kangaskhan

And looking for these Egg Move Males:
Drill Run Karrablast
Earth Power Deino
Stealth Rock Skarmory
Defog Scyther
I can breed a male of the defog scyther, SR Skarmory and EP Deino. What are you offering for them?

quick question regarding pokemon trasporter etc.

is it possible to get Togekiss with defog onto x y?

If I remember correctly.. Togekiss can learn defog via HM in gen4.. but you cannot transfer pokemon with HM moves onto
black and white.
is there another way?

I'm looking for a female Tyrunt spitback, x3 or x4 and preferably with egg moves. In exchange, I can offer a 31/x/31/x/31/31 female Timid Charmander, among other things. Please PM me if you're interested.

quick question regarding pokemon trasporter etc.

is it possible to get Togekiss with defog onto x y?

If I remember correctly.. Togekiss can learn defog via HM in gen4.. but you cannot transfer pokemon with HM moves onto
black and white.
is there another way?
You trade your togekiss to HG/SS and then you are able to transfer into BW/BW2 and then XY

I see... Yeah, I got several 3IVs and one 4IVs. Just thought it would make breeding easier.

Anyway, thanks for your patience and honesty. ^_^
Well don't let me crush your dreams. It definitely would speed up breeding... Once you get it.
Which is why trading for it would be a good option.
And you can of course always still hunt for one if you wish.
Anyways, good luck breeding! :)

Is defog really that good? I mean, you remove all hazards from the opponent, but it means your team can't have hazards as well.
I think defog is good if you don't run hazards yourself, because it gives you an extra pokémon (you don't have to waste a slot on a hazards user to be even with your opponent), but otherwise I would stick with rapid spin.
Also if a team has trouble getting past certain spinblockers it can be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)