Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
-
Adamant HA-Dratini with Extreme Speed
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid/Modest Deino in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- female Tepig (leveled but no evs)
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest Female Deino

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
-
Adamant HA-Dratini with Extreme Speed
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid/Modest Deino in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- female Tepig (leveled but no evs)
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile
- Male Careful HA-Phantump
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest Female Deino
I can breed Brave 0 Spe Gourgeist and Adamant Marvel Scale Dratinis, would you be willing to trade the Female Tepig for either of them?

Looking for: HA Shroomish or Breloom with Drain Punch and Bullet Seed
For Trade: Leftovers+one 5iv pokemon of your choice from my selection. PM for options.

Currently trying to breed a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Impish HA Gligar (in order to evolve it into a Gliscor) and having a bit of difficulty: aside from the fact that my current Gligar does not get along with my Ditto, am I just having some unprecedented bad luck when I constantly receive a lot of SpAtk (despite the fact that none of the parents really have that IV) Gligars and no HP, Attack and Speed IV ones into which I am attempting to produce to no avail?

Currently trying to breed a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Impish HA Gligar (in order to evolve it into a Gliscor) and having a bit of difficulty: aside from the fact that my current Gligar does not get along with my Ditto, am I just having some unprecedented bad luck when I constantly receive a lot of SpAtk (despite the fact that none of the parents really have that IV) Gligars and no HP, Attack and Speed IV ones into which I am attempting to produce to no avail?
What IVs do your parents have and what items are they holding?

The Gligar is holding an EVERSTONE to carry on the nature, and it has HP and Attack, the Ditto I am breeding it with has the Destiny Knot and an IV in Speed.
Might just be bad luck then. I'm assuming when you're getting SpAtk ones, none of the 31IVs transferred over and the game happened to randomize a high SpAtk for you. You supposedly only have a 18% chance per egg of getting no 31IVs :/

Might just be bad luck then. I'm assuming when you're getting SpAtk ones, none of the 31IVs transferred over and the game happened to randomize a high SpAtk for you. You supposedly only have a 18% chance per egg of getting no 31IVs :/
Oh dear, well I will keep trying. I managed to get a 5 IV Milotic within 4 eggs. :)

My Gligar is also very anti-social, the one I am using to breed with Ditto, doesn't get along with him.

Thanks.

I'm currently looking for a female Swirlix with the Hidden Ability, Unburden. Has anyone got that Pokémon for trade?

I will offer a female Phantrump with Harvest or a Froakie with Protean for it.

I'm currently looking for a female Swirlix with the Hidden Ability, Unburden. Has anyone got that Pokémon for trade?

I will offer a female Phantrump with Harvest or a Froakie with Protean for it.
I can get one for you from the safari. I already have Phantump and Froakie though. Do you have access to other female (potentially) HA mons in special balls?

I can get one for you from the safari. I already have Phantump and Froakie though. Do you have access to other female (potentially) HA mons in special balls?
Well...I do have a female Japanese HA Fletchling caught in a Quick Ball, a female Japanese HA Eevee caught in a Luxury Ball and a female HA Vulpix. Any of these suit your interests?

Anyone willing to help me evolve my porygon to porgyon2 and Z? i will gladly help with any trade evolve pokemon you may have or any non legendary you might need.

Well...I do have a female Japanese HA Fletchling caught in a Quick Ball, a female Japanese HA Eevee caught in a Luxury Ball and a female HA Vulpix. Any of these suit your interests?
I already have all of those, so I guess you can just trade me any random mon you don't need. I've added you and I caught your Swirlix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)