Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to help me evolve my porygon to porgyon2 and Z? i will gladly help with any trade evolve pokemon you may have or any non legendary you might need.
If you can wait till 6-7 hours when I get home I can do this and upgrade my porygon too.

What do you think I have to offer someone to get a 6 IV Non English Ditto? Just out of curiosity. I know some people here have it, and I know some people clone it (though I don't know how it works). It can be a clone. I just wanted to start a trading thread with good mons, and I was going to go for Shinies and perfect mons.

Ok, since the last of my exams are tomorrow, I'm in a pretty good mood :) so I having a giveaway. I have some spare pokes and I'm willing to give them away for free ( BP items are appreciated tho ;) )
Here they are
2 5iv darumakas jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
3 4 IV female jolly darumakas
4 5 IV sandiles (2 M, 2 F) adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with fire fang
1 5iv male togepi calm serene grace 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot.
Quote me if interested :)
If you still got a sandile avaliable i'd be interested (female preferred, male completely fine)

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
-
Adamant HA-Dratini with Extreme Speed
- Brave (1x0 in Speed instead of 31) Frisk Gourgeist-H
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid/Modest Deino in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- female Tepig (leveled but no evs)
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest Female Deino
I got the HA Carvanha, can take a male Mienfoo for it

What do you think I have to offer someone to get a 6 IV Non English Ditto? Just out of curiosity. I know some people here have it, and I know some people clone it (though I don't know how it works). It can be a clone. I just wanted to start a trading thread with good mons, and I was going to go for Shinies and perfect mons.
Unfortunately, people usually only want perfect legends for that, or 2 or more of either shiny, hp, or genderless pokes. But most likely they want legends.

Unfortunately, people usually only want perfect legends for that, or 2 or more of either shiny, hp, or genderless pokes. But most likely they want legends.
That's the thing =/
I know some people clone Pokémon, despite not knowing how they work, I wouldn't really mind having a clone, just so I'd be able to easily breed perfect mons. I can even do an agreement with the person and give them the first two or three shinies that are born, I really don't care that much for shinies.

But thanks nonetheless

Playing One Red Paperclip :)
I started with a 4IV houndour and trying to get a competitive shiny. I currently have a 5IV perfect Tyrunt with DDance and elemental fangs and a shiny pokerus arcanine for trade to get something better :) Pm me if interested.

is phione a valuable pokemon? its like the only legendary i have and i feel like no one would even want it seeing how you can breed them and get em from manaphy (i think thats the one anyways). i was quite happy when it hatched from a random egg someone traded me but i made a copy and now i dont know what to do with it lol wonder traded a few and i probably will with this one too, just wondering if thats a pokemon people would actually trade other legends for, but i wouldnt be suprised if that answers no lol

is phione a valuable pokemon? its like the only legendary i have and i feel like no one would even want it seeing how you can breed them and get em from manaphy (i think thats the one anyways). i was quite happy when it hatched from a random egg someone traded me but i made a copy and now i dont know what to do with it lol wonder traded a few and i probably will with this one too, just wondering if thats a pokemon people would actually trade other legends for, but i wouldnt be suprised if that answers no lol
Yeah. its not very valuable at all since you can breed them just like you said.

Does anyone have either a Sableye Safari or a Bold/Impish female Sableye with Prankster? The Sableye doesn't need to have good IVs, since I plan on breeding it. Prankster Will-O-Wisp would help me so much on the Battle Spot. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)