Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New page...again.

Still have 14 adamant, gale wings, 5IV fletchlings to give away.

Also still have random male pokemon with perfect 5IVs of the following flavor that I never use:

Surskit(Water 1/Bug): Adamant/Modest
Farfetch'd(Flying/Field): Adamant/Jolly/Timid
Bidoof(Field/Water 1): Adamant/Modest/Timid
Wailmer(Field/Water 2): Adamant/Jolly
Mareep(Field/Monster): Jolly/Modest/Timid

I will literally take *anything*. If I don't like it, I'll release it. Yay box space. If I do like it, well, it doesn't alleviate a problem, but simply creates a better one.

Either post her or send me a PM!

hmmm looking for blastoisite. Accidently wonder traded mine away with my blastoise half way through the game now I beat it and I need blastoise its. Offering Pokemon x exclusive mega stones if you can help Dx

So, I've got a difficult Poke that I'm looking for, but I'm willing to trade up to 5-1 for it, I'm looking for an Hasty Kyurem, as good of IVs as possible, and HP Fire if I can get it. CMT if you've got one and are open to the idea of trading down for it, completely okay with it being cloned.
Reposting just in case

hmmm looking for blastoisite. Accidently wonder traded mine away with my blastoise half way through the game now I beat it and I need blastoise its. Offering Pokemon x exclusive mega stones if you can help Dx
Whilst I'd love to have one of your X exclusive stones, I'm fairly sure you can buy Blastoisite from the guy in the stone shop.
If the guy isn't offering it today, go back tomorrow, it cycles through them.

Whilst I'd love to have one of your X exclusive stones, I'm fairly sure you can buy Blastoisite from the guy in the stone shop.
If the guy isn't offering it today, go back tomorrow, it cycles through them.
Actually, I think that's just for the two other Megastones that you didn't get with the starter. I bought both, and now the guy just says something about his family jewels.

Hey guys, got some leftover things that i'd like to trade out.

1 x 5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
1 x 5IV Timid Trace Ralts
3 x 5IV Timid Gastly
1 x 5IV Adamant Rock Head Rhyhorn w/ Fire and Thunder fang and crunch.

2 x 4IV Impish Overcoat Vullaby w/ Foul Play
6 x 4IV Adamant Rock Head Rhyhorn w/ Fire and Thunder fang and crunch.

3 x 5IV Timid Gastly

I'd be interested in one of those Ryhorns

Actually, I think that's just for the two other Megastones that you didn't get with the starter. I bought both, and now the guy just says something about his family jewels.
Actually, that makes sense, I haven't bought mine yet.
There'd be floods of Charizardite X/Y trades if you could buy more than one of each...

3 x 5IV Timid Gastly

Hey I'd be interested in a Ralts. Would you be interested in a 5 IV timid houndour?

Well, I wouldnt mind taking the 5IV off you :P Can offer 5IV HA nidoran female or bold water absorb male/calm cursed body female frillish with recover, pain split, acid armor and confuse ray
Sorry for the delay, but I am now ready to trade :D had to clone some things. Also, I can't seem to find you on my friends list.

Well, I wouldnt mind taking the 5IV off you :P Can offer 5IV HA nidoran female or bold water absorb male/calm cursed body female frillish with recover, pain split, acid armor and confuse ray
No problem, thought I would ask just in case =P
I would most certainly trade it for the female calm frillish.

Hey I'd be interested in a Ralts. Would you be interested in a 5 IV timid houndour?
Is the ability Flash Fire? If so i'd do that.

Shiny Greninja- Protean- 5iv competitive missing attack- Timid- Toxic spikes need heart scale. Ev Speed and Spa 6 hp

Shiny talonflame- Gale Wings- 5iv missing special A- Adamant- Ev speed and attack

Shiny Goodra- Gooey- 6ivs!- Modest- Ev Hp And special Attack!

Shiny Slowbro-Regenorator- 5ivs missing Attack!- Bold- Ev in Hp and defense!

Shiny Lucario- Justified-5ivs missing Special attack- Jolly- Ev speed and attack- Crunch Bullet punch

Shiny Kangaskhan- Scrappy- 5ivs missing special attack- Jolly- Ev speed and attack

Shiny Ditto-Jolly-Limber-6ivs

Shiny Darkrai-Timid-6ivs

Lf:Shiny Minccino/Cinccino-Jolly-Skill link- 5iv missing special attack

Shiny Squirtle- Modest- torrent- 5iv missing attack - aura sphere and dragon pulse

all pokes kalos born

Searching for ANY dratini with extremespeed. Gender, IVs and nature are inconsequential. It'd be nice to have female with Multiscale, but at this point I don't care if it doesn't. I can give give a few different spitbacks for the following: timid charmander, jolly mold breaker excadrill, quiet honedge, adamant azumarill w/ aqua jet and belly drum. I can breed 5 IVs for all of these depending on the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)