Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest deino with dark pulse or earth power

maybe a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly/adamant starly with double edge

So here is my problem I have a female 31/x/x/x/x/x charmander with the right nature and a male 29/31/31/31/31/31 Dragonite and I want to breed for a perfect charmander. I know that I sould use the destiny knot on Dragonite but what sould I give to charmander the everstone or the power weight ?

I'm looking for a Litwick spitback, that knows Heatwave as a egg move. PM me if you have one, please, I'd greatly appreciate it.

So here is my problem I have a female 31/x/x/x/x/x charmander with the right nature and a male 29/31/31/31/31/31 Dragonite and I want to breed for a perfect charmander. I know that I sould use the destiny knot on Dragonite but what sould I give to charmander the everstone or the power weight ?
You should give charmander the everstone to make sure it passes down the correct nature, then work your way up into a charmander with more perfect IVs and breed it with the dragonite until you get the desired spread. Just make sure the new charmander has 31 IVs in HP so all relevant IVs are maxed in at least one of the parents.

LF Instant trade backs for Dex data on any of the following that you may have Celebi, Darkrai, Keldeo, Genesect, Shaymin, Victini, Meleotta. If you can do this with me I would appreciate it. Would even let you keep my Shiny Mew as thanks ^^ PM me please

You should give charmander the everstone to make sure it passes down the correct nature, then work your way up into a charmander with more perfect IVs and breed it with the dragonite until you get the desired spread. Just make sure the new charmander has 31 IVs in HP so all relevant IVs are maxed in at least one of the parents.
ok thanks a lot

Modest Feebas with oblivious 31/x/31/31/31/31 hypnosis/dragon pulse/mirror coat looking for competitive offers or an assault vest or ability capsule.

Modest Feebas with oblivious 31/x/31/31/31/31 hypnosis/dragon pulse/mirror coat looking for competitive offers or an assault vest or ability capsule.
I'll trade you an assault vest for one.

EDIT: Sorry, I'll have to cancel I forgot that oblivious -> competitive and swift swim -> marvel scale. I need Marvel Scale.

Last edited:
I'll trade you an assault vest for one.

EDIT: Sorry, I'll have to cancel I forgot that oblivious -> competitive and swift swim -> marvel scale. I need Marvel Scale.
Hi I have marvel scale m/f with modest too same iv if you want to trade. I thought everyone was doing 'competative' ability modest now but you can have either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)