Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you all know, you only need 705 for the National Dex. There are 13 legendaries you don't have to have.

trevenant forest and fierza ive added both of you if you want to help me with trade backs my fc is 1590-5990-3906 ign kerima

Just so you all know, you only need 705 for the National Dex. There are 13 legendaries you don't have to have.
Which ones are not needed of the legends? I am more or less assuming I already got all the legends I need, but just so I know 110% sure :P

Anyone have a copy of a 6IV Ditto (preferably foreign) up for trade? I can get you any BP items including the Ability Capsule and have many 4-5 IV mons including some Pokebank starters like 4IV Adamant Turtwig with Seed Bomb and Super Power and a 5IV Timid/4IV Jolly Treecko with Endeavor, Leech Seed, Synthesis and Leaf Storm. So if anyone has multiple's or can clone, would be extremely appreciated.
PM please, thanks.

Last edited:
I know this is impossible to get but I guess its worth giving a shot ^^"

Does anyone have a Bisharp or Bulbasaur with Knock Off?

Anyone have Timid Charmander spitbacks and Adamant HA Dratini spitbacks with Extreme Speed? Feel free to pm me
I have a Dratini with E.Speed I can give you :) but you'll have to give me some time to breed one for you... Sound good? PM me your info and stuff to give you one :D

I know this is impossible to get but I guess its worth giving a shot ^^"

Does anyone have a Bisharp or Bulbasaur with Knock Off?
I can give Pokemon of the same quality, I have things like Hyper Voice Gardevoir, Stealth Rock Piplup, Stealth Rock Lando and Stealth Rock Garchomp for it! c:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Anyone interested in a Shiny 6 IV Timid Darkrai or a Shiny 6 IV Hasty Genesect? Mainly looking for other 5/6 IVs shinies, preferably Bold/Modest Zapdos and Latias :) Feel free to PM me!

really need a ditto with 5+ 31 IV's. Have a ton of pokemon to trade including all starter pokemon, spitback Calm Rotom's with 31 iv's, spitback bold bulbasaur's with 31 iv's, spitback timid fennekin's with 31 iv's, spitback adamant treecko's (w/ HA Unburden) with 31 iv's, spitback modest squirtle's (w/ Aura sphere) with 31 iv's, spitback impish growlithe's with 31 iv's, and other random level 1 hatches.

please send me a message if you are able to trade a LEGIT Ditto with 5+ 31 iv's. I can't wait any longer for Bank to come out otherwise I would have access to my 4th and 5th gen Ditto's by now.

EDIT: Also hatched my first 6th gen shiny last night.

Level 1 Shiny Adamant Overgrow Treecko
IV's: 31/24-25/31/10-11/31/31

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)