DizzyBanana21x's Calm Premier Ball Deoxys
30/06/31/30/31/30
-Hidden Power Fire 70
-Warp Code to Birth Island used
-EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Defense / 252 Special Defense

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y (ミュウツー) [JPN]
OT:
*M i k e (01921) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 30/11/31/30/31/31
Hi, I'm interested in these 3! Is there anything I can interested you with: http://goo.gl/h6S4RP

shiny timid hp grass heatran w/ SR and earth power for the shiny 6iv naive absol?
Is Heatran redistributable? Absol is. Let me know, I'd trade if it were redistributable.

[132] Ditto
OT:
Joe (29177) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Imposter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/02
Egg Moves: Hidden Power Ice

DizzyBanana21x's Calm Premier Ball Deoxys
30/06/31/30/31/30
-Hidden Power Fire 70
-Warp Code to Birth Island used
-EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Defense / 252 Special Defense

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y (ミュウツー) [JPN]
OT:
*M i k e (01921) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 30/11/31/30/31/31
Hi, I'm interested in these 3! Is there anything I can interested you with: http://goo.gl/h6S4RP
98 Landorus-TJollyIntimidate31/31/31/xx/31/31Stone Edge/Superpower/Earthquake/U-turn

Is this guy redistributable? Let me know.

Hi, please CMT for:

Diabolico's Dive Ball Suicune
Bold 31/X/31/30/31/31
-Sleep Talk
-Hidden Power Electric 70
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Nothing I needed.

OmegaDonut's Event Arceus
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed

for Timid 6IVed Arceus 80 EVed)
Nothing I needed.

If I can get my hands on a 6iv adamant zygarde would you be interested in cloning it?
No thanks, Zygarde sucks.

CMT for: Celebi, Porygon Z, Suicune and terrakion :)
Latias, Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Deoxys, Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Manaphy, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

I like these three, but I have them already, just need them for the thread. If I can redistribute them, I'll take 'em. But, Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.

Hey Pokeguy, on 5th Gen I have a Bold Wish Chansey with the IVs 24/23/25/13/22/7 and Seismic Toss. I don't know if you are interested since it isn't Flawless, not that Legit wish Chansey will be. It is nicknamed 'Mara'.

Thanks for your time.
Let me know if it makes it to sixth generation.

could i get your 5iv ditto for a bergmite 5ivs (no evs) with leftovers
No thanks.

Sure, I'll try to find somebody. Just FYI, the latios is japanese and the landorus is nickname L a n d o.
I'll just take Latios (as long as it's name is ラティオス ), Shaymin, Genesect and Heatran, if I can redistribute it too, for Celebi, Zapdos and Deoxys; but keep in mind these aren't mine and are thus only redistributable by myself and their owners. Also, Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.

it's in a luxury ball
Still need to clone you a Celebi. Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.

yeah the heatran has no restrictions, let me know when you're ready thanks! And can I have the hp ice - heatwave zapdos instead? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Is Heatran redistributable? Absol is. Let me know, I'd trade if it were redistributable.

98 Landorus-TJollyIntimidate31/31/31/xx/31/31Stone Edge/Superpower/Earthquake/U-turn

Nothing I needed.

Nothing I needed.

I like these three, but I have them already, just need them for the thread. If I can redistribute them, I'll take 'em. But, Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.

No thanks.

I'll just take Latios (as long as it's name is ラティオス ), Shaymin, Genesect and Heatran, if I can redistribute it too, for Celebi, Zapdos and Deoxys; but keep in mind these aren't mine and are thus only redistributable by myself and their owners. Also, Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.

Still need to clone you a Celebi. Finals are this week so I'm kind of busy studying but I will get back to you next weekend. Let me know if you're still interested.
Yes Landorus-TJollyIntimidate31/31/31/xx/31/31Stone Edge/Superpower/Earthquake/U-turn it is redistributable.

Which one can i have, ditto or mewtwo?

Ok, i can offer you is a shiny Talonflame and a shiny hp fire magnezone. I'm interested in quite a few of your pokemons.

Magnezone (Shiny) | N\A | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | N\A | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | N\A | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball

Hello, can I get a spitback of a Fire Punch DD Charmander? I really want one but I can't afford a shiny :(

Edit: If you like a JPN Jolly shiny 6iv Ditto I can trade it for your Charizard

Last edited:
Yep, Latios's name is that. I'm still interested just let me know when you're ready.

Nothing I needed.

Nothing I needed.

No thanks.

I actually got a Terrakion a few days ago so I don't want it anymore, still want the others tho (btw I think Latias has some weird Japanese Nickname, it doesnt look like its real name at least ;D )
Sure, redistribute them and good luck with your finals. :)

Hey could you CMT for this bad boy

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard Y
OT:
Errol (19892) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Solar Power (Drought)
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
Tradable Stock :
: 1

i cant wait for bank to come out
The monsters in the first post have been banked via the japanese bank service I used. I also have four monsters cloned the hard way for four of your credits. Check the pending trade list on the first post, I should be able to trade next weekend. :D

Hey could you CMT for this bad boy

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard Y
OT:
Errol (19892) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Solar Power (Drought)
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
Tradable Stock :
: 1
Nothing I needed.

I actually got a Terrakion a few days ago so I don't want it anymore, still want the others tho (btw I think Latias has some weird Japanese Nickname, it doesnt look like its real name at least ;D )
Sure, redistribute them and good luck with your finals. :)
I don't want Latias unless it's named ラティアス. Choose which two you want for Deoxys and Manaphy though please.

Yep, Latios's name is that. I'm still interested just let me know when you're ready.
I'll try and clone Celebi, Zapdos and Deoxys next weekend then.

Hello, can I get a spitback of a Fire Punch DD Charmander? I really want one but I can't afford a shiny :(

Edit: If you like a JPN Jolly shiny 6iv Ditto I can trade it for your Charizard
Sorry, nothing I needed.

Hey!

CMT for the Zapdos :)
Which Zapdos? And would you consider letting me trade one of your monsters for it? I already have everything in your thread from other people, but it's always cool to update my thread. :D

Ok, i can offer you is a shiny Talonflame and a shiny hp fire magnezone. I'm interested in quite a few of your pokemons.

Magnezone (Shiny) | N\A | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | N\A | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | N\A | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball
No thanks.

Yes Landorus-TJollyIntimidate31/31/31/xx/31/31Stone Edge/Superpower/Earthquake/U-turn it is redistributable.

Which one can i have, ditto or mewtwo?
Your Choice. Let me know which you want. None of mine are redistributable.

yeah the heatran has no restrictions, let me know when you're ready thanks! And can I have the hp ice - heatwave zapdos instead? Thanks a lot!
Added to Pending trades. Will PM you when I'm ready.
still interested, and poliwag's ready.
CMT for ooh_shiny's celebi
Nothing I needed.

Which Zapdos? And would you consider letting me trade one of your monsters for it? I already have everything in your thread from other people, but it's always cool to update my thread. :D.

[145] Zapdos
OT:​
Kagura (44822) (Lv. 50)​
Nature:​
Timid -​
Ability:​
Pressure​
IVs: 30/X/30/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Roost, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock : 1
This one :) So are you asking for distribution rights?

I would only allow that if I also get distribution rights for your pokemon, but since you have already stated that this pokemon is not re-distributable, I highly doubt it.

The monsters in the first post have been banked via the japanese bank service I used. I also have four monsters cloned the hard way for four of your credits. Check the pending trade list on the first post, I should be able to trade next weekend. :D

Nothing I needed.

I don't want Latias unless it's named ラティアス. Choose which two you want for Deoxys and Manaphy though please.

Sorry, nothing I needed.

Which Zapdos? And would you consider letting me trade one of your monsters for it? I already have everything in your thread from other people, but it's always cool to update my thread. :D

No thanks.

Nothing I needed.
I will take the HP Ice Ditto~

interested in a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Kalos native Zapdos? I like this one:

[145] Zapdos
OT:
VADER (25380) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 18/01/30/23/15/31
XD Gale Of Darkness Moves: Extra Sensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Ice

OmegaDonut's Event Arceus
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed

CMT for this

I also have an adamant flawless shiny rayquaza just not listed yet I'm willing to got 2:1

received on a smogon trade^

and a flawless mewtwo y recieved from a passerby o;

Last edited:

Nothing I needed.

Sorry, nothing I needed.

No thanks.

Nothing I needed.
Alright sir Deoxys is Japanese and has the correct japanese name :) So I'd take Celebi and if that's possible i'd actually love the HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)