Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if you guys could write a message saying you cant or wont help that would be grate id not bother then
Do you expect every single person on this thread to respond to you? How about you be a smart person and assume that if no one is responding, they don't have what you're looking for...

Do you expect every single person on this thread to respond to you? How about you be a smart person and assume that if no one is responding, they don't have what you're looking for...
and no i dont expect every one who is on here to respond but if just one person could help alittle that would be helpful

Still looking for Timburr with Ice Punch and Knock off. Drain Punch and Mach Punch are nice, but not necessary. IV's and Nature don't need to be great, but, once again, would be nice. Please contact me, I have lots to offer. :)

Guys,

This isn't a place for bickering or spam.

First off, understand that if you are asking for something here, you may not always get it. Simple =/= easy. This is a community of people who generally go out of their way to help you if they can. I have bred things that I was nowhere near having simply because people asked for it. If you aren't getting what you want, it is likely to narrow a request or the current crowd of people online isn't able to fulfill your request. Your best shot is to ask again at a later time, especially given that the European/Asian/American zones are all about 8 hours apart.

Second, this isn't a place for insults or anger. This thread is meant to be *helpful*. When I check this thread, I try to see if there is anyone I can help. Having to scroll through people venting frustrations or calling each other out doesn't increase my desire to help. It also inhibits my ability to find the people who I can help when posts get lost in a sea of irrelevance. I enjoy this thread and want to keep it as constructive and efficient as possible.

Sorry if this comes off a bit soapbox-y, but it benefits everyone if we can do these two things.

I'm looking for an HP Fire Technician Roselia, or at least something with max power HP Fire in the grass/Fairy egg group. What I have to offer:

5 iv'd Female Weak Armor Kabuto with egg moves (not perfect)
5 iv'd female rain dish tentacool with egg moves (not perfect, egg moves need to be relearned)
5 iv'd Adamant Sucker Punch Superpower Tepig
5 iv'd Cursed Body Bold Frillish (can change to water absorb with ability capsule upon request, will ask for the roselia itself for this)
5 iv'd east sea Sassy Shellos (missing speed)
2 6 iv'd quiet honedge (31 all, female)
5 iv'd Timid Analytic Staryu (not perfect)
4 iv'd female speed boost carvanha (1 with egg moves Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Brine), can breed 5 iv'd on request.

I also have other stuff that I can offer, like stealth rock skarmory, defog scyther (can include a metal coat along with it as well), swift swim anorith, storm drain cradily, and other normal stuff.

I think I can breed one, what do you have to offer for one?
Not much at the moment =/ To clarify I only need a spit back. I can offer a spare perfect sableye (unless you care about its attacking stats which it normally doesn't), a storm drain lileep spit back which I got finally, some spare litwick spit backs, some spare baltoy spit backs and... That's about it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)