*~Kristy's Official Art Shoppe~*

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, just because this is Kristy's thread does not give you the right to troll it ... c'mon now.

Could you try to resize the pics and then by clicking on them they enlarge as a separate web page? It's a bit annoying for some browsers to have such large pictures.

Anyway, I enjoy this thread both for comedic value and to see your drawings. I want to see colored pictures now =o

Guys, just because this is Kristy's thread does not give you the right to troll it ... c'mon now.

Could you try to resize the pics and then by clicking on them they enlarge as a separate web page? It's a bit annoying for some browsers to have such large pictures.

Anyway, I enjoy this thread both for comedic value and to see your drawings. I want to see colored pictures now =o
Aw thanks so much! I just got back from school and we had to do the Cat6 Testing and now I have to do the Cat6 review. For those of you who don't know what that is its a testing for all California students and we all have to take it. >_<

So yeah... I'll probably draw more later but like I said these are not my best and are just sketches.

I am imposing my new mod powers on a kristy thread

Just wanted to reinforce the warning that this isn't firebot, so avoid one-sentence posts and trolling in general. After this warning, infractions will be given!
It's ok to give praise, of course.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
would like to see:

myself with my champion team of pokemon

bulbasaur
muk
muk
muk
koffing
jumpluff
bulbasaur
ZAPDOS

ty in advance

I would like to see myself in General Empoleon's arms.

And to draw I'd like to see user Caelum serenading another C&C mod of choice.

A blast from the past? Eheh...

Making a cameo appearance in the new season of Smogon: the one and only, moi~!. Hi Jumpy and everyone else!

I'll draw Floatzel first. I forgot how much I liked it. Post pictures of the users otherwise I won't be able to draw them!

My scanner isn't working, but here's the picture I took with my smartphone!

I combined a lot of requests into one big sketch. I'll describe what's in it below:

-There's diinbong's request to the left. He is in General Empoleon's arms and his Magnemite is looking at him jealously.
-RODAN requested a picture of CaptKirby, but I don't know what he looks like IRL so I drew him as a female. Jigglypuff is the closest Pokemon to Kirby so I drew her there smoking. (Now that I realize it Ditto would probably be a better pick!)
-PK Gaming's request to draw Floatzel is next... I'm hugging Floatzel obviously.
-Next is a picture of FM since so many people requested him (or just Matthew)! I drew FM as a female as well with glasses so he doesn't look as high. There are no Pokemon whose name starts with an F and also has an M in the name, so I drew a Floette with a magnolia!
-Swaggersaurus requested a full champion's team, but I figured that would be too difficult and since there is no room I just drew him with Gligar his favorite Pokemon!
-And in the back is bear's request! I drew an Ursaring as the bear!

Hope you all like it and give me more requests! Once I get my scanner and photoshop working I'll make better drawings and perhaps even color them! <3

Attachments

Last edited:
darkie and Caelum's portraits will be next. Please provide a description or picture of your looks and your favorite Pokemon to give me some references and style ideas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)