Spartin warstory.

This is my first warstory so make as much comments on how to improve it as possible and I hope you all enjoy it. This was a fun battle between me and Juuka. Lets get sarted...

Sparta! vs. Juuka

Note* the hp percentages are estimates and they are after leftovers have healed them.

Sparta!s team(mine):

Juuka’s team: (in order of appearance)

Sparta! sent out Gengar
Juuka sent out Heracross

I’ve never seen a Heracross starter and my team hasn’t done so well against them. But I have seen choice scarfed, so what’s the difference?

Turn 1

Heracross used stone edge
Gengar used hypnosis
Heracross fell asleep
Gengar is at 20% hp

Yup, it’s scarfed. Good news is it’s asleep. One thing I learned in past battles is either Blissey or a normal typed pokemon will come out to absorb shadow ball.

Turn 2

Juuka withdrew Heracross and sent out Blissey
Gengar used focus blast
Blissey is at 70% hp

Didn’t do a lot, but at least it did something right? Gengar is kinda useless now so I’ll switch.

Turn 3

Sparta! withdrew Gengar and sent out Metagross
Blissey used aromatherapy
Blissy is at 74% hp

Ok, another thing I learned in past battles is no Blissy will stay in against Metagross. Time to set up and have some fun.

Turn 4

Juuka withdrew Blissey and sent out Tangrowth.
Metagross used agility.

Or not… Well, I usually explode right now but I’m not sure if he has any ghosts or not so I’ll try an EQ.

Turn 5

Metagross used earthquake
Tangrowth used sleep powder
Metagross is asleep
Tangrowth is at 97% hp

Stupid move, but now I can take advantage of sleep clause. Time to scare that fur-ball back under the couch where it belongs!

turn 6

Sparta! withdrew Metagross and sent out Charizard
Tangrowth used knock off
Charizard’s Salac berry was knocked off
Charizard at 97% hp
Tangrowth at 99%hp

Aww, no speed boost. (Which will later stop him from sweeping) O well, it didn’t do much damage. Now, anyone with eyes can see he is going to switch. Time for Charizard to hide behind his kangaskhan doll.

Turn 7

Juuka withdrew Tangrowth and sent out Gyarados
Gyarados’s intimidate lowered Charizard’s attack
Charizard used substitute

I think Charizard is faster, well ill just have to check. Safetly behind a stuffed kangaskhan doll allows Charizard to get some drumming in.

turn 8

Charizard used belly drum
Gyarados used waterfall
Substitute faded

Now that Bellyzard is set up I have potential of sweeping his team.

turn 9

Charizard used fire punch
Gyarados feinted
Juuka sent out Heracross

6-5

Yay Gyra is gone. Now the beetle is back… That scarfed beetle will ruin my sweeper… this can’t be good.

turn 10

Heracross used night slash
Charizard feinted
Sparta! sent out Porygon-Z
Download raised Porygon’s attack

5-5

Wow, download really helped my Porygon-z now… that just makes me sad :pirate: . He is going to switch to Blissey, so time for Pory to make some nasty plots.

Turn 11

Porygon-Z used nasty plot

Just as expected, now that I have +2 spatk and +1 atk(just for reference, but I doubt it will make a difference here) I’ll go for the freeze hax and kill this egg like I did with other Blisseys

Turn 12

Porygon z used ice beam
Blissey used seismic toss
Porygon is at 68% hp
Blissey is at 60% hp

Aww, no freeze. O well, at this rate I’m going nowhere… I might as well go with a STAB tri attack.

Turn 13

Juuka withdrew Blissey and sent out Heatran
Porygon-Z used tri attack
Porygon-Z is at 85% hp
Heatran is at 30% hp

Don’t know why he switched. Maybe he expected me to switch also.

Turn 14

Porygon-Z used tri-attack
Heatran feinted
Juuka sent out Heracross

5-4

Now that Heatran’s out of the picture I’m happier. And now that Heracross is back out I’m not… On the good news, anyone with eyes can see a close combat is coming. Hopefully he won’t out predict me…

Turn 16

Sparta! withdrew Porygon-Z and sent out Gengar
Heracross used close combat
Doesn’t affect Gengar…

Nope, and as I send out Gengar, we can all guess who is coming out… Yup that’s right, it’s the fat demon egg.

Turn 17

Gengar used focus blast
Blisseys at 25% hp
Gengars at 15% hp

That did a fair amount of damage of damage, I’ll keep Gengar in and he might get his first Blissey kill…

Turn 18

Gengar used focus blast
Blissey used soft boiled
Blissey at 75% hp
Gengar at 15% hp

So close man so close. Blissey survived with like 3 hp. This must not have been his match for a Blissey kill. I don’t know what’s going to happen next so ill switch in one of the coolest pokes I got…

Turn 19

Sparta! withdrew Gengar and sent out Breloom
Juuka withdrew Blissy and sent out Heracross
Breloom was badly poisoned by poison orb

Breloom! And the beetle is back. Ok, let’s spore and kill like Breloom does best.

Turn 20

Heracross used Megahorn… it missed
Breloom used spore
Heracross fast asleep

Woops, forgot that his Hera was choice scarfed. Thank god he missed tho.

Turn 21

Breloom tightened focus
Juuka switched Heracross for Tangrowth
Breloom used focus punch
Tangrowth at 20% hp

He switched… no bug squashing for Breloom… well, good news is Tangrowth is badly crippled bad is I got nothing that’s effective against Tangrowth so I’ll hope stone edge will kill it, and hopefully won’t miss.

Turn 22

Breloom used stone edge
Tangrowth feinted
Juuka sent out Rhyperior

5-3

Yay I killed the mop head! Now, I really have nothing to do against him… he will diffidently survive a seed bomb so I’ll switch to my physical wall.

Turn 23

Sparta! withdrew Breloom and sent out Donphan
Rhyperior used Megahorn… it missed

YES! That was 2 megahorns that missed. Well, Lucky Lady must be on my side for those megahorns missing.

Turn 24

Juuka withdrew Rhyperior and sent out Heracross
Donphan used earthquake
Heracross 75% hp

Out comes the bug again. Well, I have ice shard so I can out speed this Kenyan beetle. But you’re asleep so you render useless in front of an elephant.

Turn 25

Donphan used ice shard(critical hit)
Heracross fast asleep
Heracross 45%hp

Awsome! I’m getting so lucky this battle. I probably won’t get another critical so I can hope that Heracross is having a good dream and won’t wake up.

Turn 26

Heracross is fast asleep
Donphan used earthquake
Heracross at 2% hp
Donphan 100%

Yet another time when I’m lucky and he didn’t wake up. Time to priority attack him so he is gone for good.

Turn 27

Donphan used ice shard
Heracross feinted
Juuka sent out Rhyperior

5-2

If this thing is like mine, it is packing avalanche and is choice banded because of avalanche I can’t get my Breloom a safe switch in so Donphan will take one for my team.

Turn 28

Donphan used earthquake
Rhyperior used avalanche
Rhyperior at 65% hp
Donphan is at 25% hp

Yup, avalanche. I hate sacrificing Donphan but he must. O well, might as well make as much damage as I can.

Turn 29

Donphan used earthquake
Rhyperior used avalanche
Donphan feinted
Sparta! sent out Breloom
Rhyperior 40%hp

4-2

Now I think I have this in the bag. I’m faster and focus punch will kill his last 2 guys.

Turn 30

Breloom used spore
Rhyperior is fast asleep

(Couldn’t think of something to say here, I basically just sat at my DS and smiled)

Turn 31

Breloom tightened focus
Rhyperior is fast asleep
Breloom used focus punch
Rhyperior feinted
Juuka sent out Blissey

4-1

Luckily he didn’t wake up on me(yes it has happened to me) Time to do the same thing and finish this fat egg’s life.

Turn 31

Breloom used spore
Blissey is fast asleep

Bye bye Blissey.

Turn 32

Breloom tightened focus
Blissey is fast asleep
Breloom used focus punch
Blissey feinted

Sparta! won.
4-0

That was a very fun battle. At the beginning, when my Charizard died I though I was going to get ruined. Juuka had the worst luck I have seen with megahorn and if both or one of them hit, this would be a more stressful match.

Pros:
Breloom for taking out a good chunk of his team
Lady Luck for staying on my side the whole battle
Donphan for taking one for the team so Breloom could finish the battle

Slops:
Charizard for loosing his Salac berry
Metagross for not getting much action

Edit: I'm working on getting pictures of the teams, its not working for some reason...

GG, nice warstory. Loved those pictures in the beginning, much better than the ones that are spammed so much these days. Poor juuka. I guess 1/4 of our eyes are open, and 1/4 of my team's luck sucks >.>

Oh yeah, you should mention you CH'd Tangrowth with Focus Punch, who could wall your entire team and just stop everything aside from Porygon-Z assuming Power Whip didn't miss. Looks like it's back to Scarf with Heatran...

Luck was on your side this match, haha.

And it's "Fainted"... "Feinted" means something different.

Heracross has base 85, not 95.

Wow, you are so lucky in this battle. He should've Close Combated Breloom instead of Megahorned.
lol I had 85 before I edited it out in doubt. Either way, Breloom should never outspeed Heracross, as max spd Adamant Heracross is 269 while Jolly Breloom caps at 262 iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)