Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late response, had some work to do. Anyway, you mean you could give it to me, and even for free? You are the best! I'll add you in a minute.

How about Heracross and Oshawott? The Piplup is 5 IV and Tyrogue is 4 IV (or 5 IV missing an important stat).

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! You are amazing! Adding you as well.
I'm ready to trade whenever you are. Just let me know.

Hey guys,Im thinking of building a team around Mega Mawile.
First I send my Smeargle,put stealth rocks and sticky web and maybe take a foes poke with Destiny bond.
Then I send in Speed Boost Scolipede,Set up a few Substitute,then Baton pass to MegaMawile for 2x attack,a lot of speed,and lot of defense. If it gets burned,or paralised,I switch into my wish and aromatherapy Sylveon,and do my best to heal it.I can try and Paralyse a few foes with my rotom.

Then I am not sure about my sixth pokemon...

Is this even a good Idea? Help me out here,guys xD

Hey guys,Im thinking of building a team around Mega Mawile.
First I send my Smeargle,put stealth rocks and sticky web and maybe take a foes poke with Destiny bond.
Then I send in Speed Boost Scolipede,Set up a few Substitute,then Baton pass to MegaMawile for 2x attack,a lot of speed,and lot of defense. If it gets burned,or paralised,I switch into my wish and aromatherapy Sylveon,and do my best to heal it.I can try and Paralyse a few foes with my rotom.

Then I am not sure about my sixth pokemon...

Is this even a good Idea? Help me out here,guys xD
It's a good idea if you can pull it off, but you're never guaranteed to always succeed and might lose a few battles because of it.

I just got a GAMESTOP Celebi on pokemon X, is this thing legit? What made me doubt is he being from GAMESTP, having the tutor moves and being ev trained but only lvl51. I know its possible to ev train a lvl50 and dont even get xp to lvl51 but even so. What do you guys think?

I think someone got him from Pokecheck, teach him the tutor moves and send him to X&Y. Then gave him pokerus and EV trained him there.
Need a second opinion. How to detect fakes like this?

Celebi | Natural Cure | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | GAMESTP | 02271 | Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon
EV's: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Earth Power, Stealth Rock
Active Pokerus

Does any of the eeveelutions can even learn both heal bell(aromatherapy) and wish ?
I use a Sylveon on pokemon showdown with Heal Bell, Wish, Hyper Voice, and Calm Mind. This thing is amazing imo, but since you already have a fairy on your team (Mawile), you might not be interested in Sylveon. Heal Bell and Wish are egg moves for Eevee iirc, though you'd have to transfer one from B2/W2.

I just got a GAMESTOP Celebi on pokemon X, is this thing legit? What made me doubt is he being from GAMESTP, having the tutor moves and being ev trained but only lvl51. I know its possible to ev train a lvl50 and dont even get xp to lvl51 but even so. What do you guys think?

I think someone got him from Pokecheck, teach him the tutor moves and send him to X&Y. Then gave him pokerus and EV trained him there.

Celebi | Natural Cure | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | GAMESTP | 02271 | Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon
Active Pokerus
I tried looking on Serebii.net for a Celebi with a trainer ID of 02271, and no results came up. It might be hacked, sorry.

http://serebii.net/events/dex/251.shtml

Active Pokerus
It's likely legit. I have the same event Celebi from that OT on my White version right now.

EDIT- I should have said it's likely legit in regards to the GAMESTP thing. The rest of it, I dunno.

I use a Sylveon on pokemon showdown with Heal Bell, Wish, Hyper Voice, and Calm Mind. This thing is amazing imo, but since you already have a fairy on your team (Mawile), you might not be interested in Sylveon. Heal Bell and Wish are egg moves for Eevee iirc, though you'd have to transfer one from B2/W2.
If I have a eevee with heal bell,can I pass it on ?

I had one pokemon game from each gen,but I lost all of them,so now I dont even have BW2... When pokebank comes out,could you guys get me one ?

If I have a eevee with heal bell,can I pass it on ?

I had one pokemon game from each gen,but I lost all of them,so now I dont even have BW2... When pokebank comes out,could you guys get me one ?
Not sure if you can pass down move tutor moves, but Wish is able to be passed down if you're planning on using it.

Does anyone on here have pokemon bank i have a couple of rng abused dittos that i need help transfering from black/white if anyone can help me they are welcome to one of them

Active Pokerus
Never mind. I actually have the WIN2011 one. Sorry bro. If it's any consolation, the ID is 02211, which is rather close. Perhaps it is legit but I cannot tell for certain :(
Also I distinctly remember the event Deoxys (the 2nd most recent one, not the level 100 one) being a GAMESTP one so that's a thing.

Active Pokerus
If no one can tell it apart,and you got it from gamestop,just keep it,no ones going to investigate your celebi,only if you are looking to trade it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)