Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Registered Alts should be deleted after a period of inactivity (defined as participation in a battle)
This isn't really indicative of whether or not someone is using an account. I have never played a battle on my main (labyrinthine) since I've used it. It also isn't really fair on people that go on leave/are busy in real life. If an account name needs to be taken over by staff then it can be done on a case-by-case basis on when it was last logged into.

"dummy" replays , empty replays that only show the result in a battle between two players without revealing any other info like the teams used, that would be pretty helpful in early on tournament stages.

counter teaming is such a disease right now .

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
custom avatars please make it so we can upload custom avatars of are own that would be awesome

Having a custom avatar is a privilege that you can have once you reach a certain staff rank

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
"dummy" replays , empty replays that only show the result in a battle between two players without revealing any other info like the teams used, that would be pretty helpful in early on tournament stages.

counter teaming is such a disease right now .
If you're concerned about being counterteamed then make new teams. Teams get leaked in serious tournaments constantly, regardless of the presence of PS replays.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
custom avatars please make it so we can upload custom avatars of are own that would be awesome
The reasons why this won't be implemented in the future:
1) People can abuse this by uploading NSFW images. Don't tell me they won't.
2) Each and every individual avatar must be saved to the server. That's a lot of load for said server, and is the only reason why custom avatars are implemented on other servers with a lesser amount of users (less load for the server).

I though by myself why not making an pokemon showdown app for android or for apple
Now before you are gonna say it yes i know it might take a lot of MB and pokemon showdown is a big site.
But think about it it would have been pretty cool if you askd me but thats just my opinion let me know what you guys think of this idea.
I would love to hear yout opinions

I though by myself why not making an pokemon showdown app for android or for apple
Now before you are gonna say it yes i know it might take a lot of MB and pokemon showdown is a big site.
But think about it it would have been pretty cool if you askd me but thats just my opinion let me know what you guys think of this idea.
I would love to hear yout opinions
Even a mobile team builder would be cool. Imagine being able to set up teams on a mobile device, then export it onto the simulator when at a computer.

Even a mobile team builder would be cool. Imagine being able to set up teams on a mobile device, then export it onto the simulator when at a computer.

teams are basically nothing but a text file, just click buck up all teams in the team builder tab , copy all of the text found there, then access text hosting site like http://pastebin.com/ and paste it there , dont forget to click submit, then you can copy paste the address of your created upload text , you can paste it on your smogon or other SM account as a status msg or what ever, if you cant if remembering the address of the paste, then just access your pc and copy paste it the uploaded team(s) on the window that reveals by clicking buck up restore in the Team builder, for additional questions just msg me here or in ps ,have a nicer day.

I understand what you're saying, Grey Knight, but what I was suggesting was a program dedicated to building teams for Pokemon Showdown! on a mobile device.

Similar to the team builder on Pokemon Showdown!, it would let you select Pokemon, show viable moves, and it would help find a viable EV spread. As a bonus, it could have a 'Team Type Chart', which shows the resistances and weaknesses of your Pokemon in a chart, to show what needs emphasis and what doesn't.

I think this program would be useful and fun! I often fantasize of the Pokemon I want to experiment with when I am not online, but realize later that there is an error in my thought process. A simple program like this could improve my thinking and theorizing when I'm elsewhere, and it could even be fun to use with some of my friends.

Suggestion: Have the ability to just have a list of sets you use, and with the press of a button, add them to your team.

Sometimes I like using the same Pokemon and set multiple times, and as I delete teams to declutter my roster, it gets difficult to keep track of mons that I like to use, even if I write it down somewhere, which, unfortunately, is often lost. Or sometimes I have a set I want to use, but the team I am currently building is not the right place for it, and I want to save it in a convenient storage space for later, where I can quickly add it to a new team, and I feel as though a convenience like this could really help.

Last edited:

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Suggestion: Have the ability to just have a list of sets you use, and with the press of a button, add them to your team.

Sometimes I like using the same Pokemon and set multiple times, and as I delete teams to declutter my roster, it gets difficult to keep track of mons that I like to use, even if I write it down somewhere, which, unfortunately, is often lost. Or sometimes I have a set I want to use, but the team I am currently building is not the right place for it, and I want to save it in a convenient storage space for later, where I can quickly add it to a new team, and I feel as though a convenience like this could really help.
Well you could just copy the sets and or teams in the import and export section of team builder and paste it into a pastebin and bookmark or save the link

Well you could just copy the sets and or teams in the import and export section of team builder and paste it into a pastebin and bookmark or save the link
True, but the immediateness of it being on the program it will be used on tones down the tedium of having to go to the pastebin, search for the set, import it, and repeat for the entire team.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would really really like, if there was a way, i havent asked Zarel, for teams to be linked to accounts and not computer. Not just because that way nobody could lose their teams deleting cookies (this has never happened to me), but because that way if you build a nice team on a school computer or at a friends house you can have it when you return to your main computer.

in the team list show the names of the pokemon species instead of their nicknames. right now it gets really messy and hard to find teams.

edit: or the mini sprites like in the "look for a battle" mask

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if you could have like group pm messages.
This would be great for people so they dont have to have 2 pm boxes up at the same time depending on how many people
Also great for the Mafia room as people need to discuss tactics.
If theres a way to implement this onto showdown that would be great.

Hi, I was wondering if you could have like group pm messages.
This would be great for people so they dont have to have 2 pm boxes up at the same time depending on how many people
Also great for the Mafia room as people need to discuss tactics.
If theres a way to implement this onto showdown that would be great.
Skype could be used for that, or an alternate chatting service such as tinychat tbh.

I would really really like, if there was a way, i havent asked Zarel, for teams to be linked to accounts and not computer. Not just because that way nobody could lose their teams deleting cookies (this has never happened to me), but because that way if you build a nice team on a school computer or at a friends house you can have it when you return to your main computer.
Agreed

This might have been posted before, but how about a Sticky Web animation once it has been laid on the field.

I had my Kyurem-B killed by a Nasty Plot Togekiss (I thought it would outspeed it since it outspeeds positive-nature base 80s) because I forgot it was on the field. I had a Thundurus-I that Tbolted it.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there anyway we can get an unranked OU option? I love testing new options but dislike potentially killing my ratings doing so.
A good solution to this is simply to create an alternate account (or alt, as it's commonly referred to as) for testing. You can do so by typing /nick <new username> into the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)