League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
zac is still strong and u don't rly need to pick ur blobs all that consistently to win lane (doran shield is op); probably only time you actually need it is when you all in someone and you have to bounce around picking all your blobs while still damaging your opponent. trynd just goes 0-8 in lane then splitpushes for 30 mins and becomes unkillable, but u kinda need ur team not to go 0-20 meanwhile. nasus just auto carries as long as u don't die to ganks / some (BAN ME PLEASE) playing riven/darius (but again these people prolly don't have much self respect cause they play riven and darius) and learn ur power spikes, especially if you're low gold where ppl think bad early game means he's bad for 25 mins instead of 10. he is banned a ridiculous amount though.

(ofc my renekton complaints are a hyperbole, but i do think he's an extremely shit solo queue carry)

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
also slightly related, how is yasuo top? tried him vs mundo and i just farmed for 20 mins and killed everything at dragon but idk how he fares in other matchups. seems like its mostly skill matchups tho

finals in 2 hours #hype

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
can't help you with that since i don't see it much, but seems much more prone to being countered top where the riven / renekton / jax / nasus roam. he's also so much more dangerous as a mid laner

zac is still strong and u don't rly need to pick ur blobs all that consistently to win lane (doran shield is op); probably only time you actually need it is when you all in someone and you have to bounce around picking all your blobs while still damaging your opponent. trynd just goes 0-8 in lane then splitpushes for 30 mins and becomes unkillable, but u kinda need ur team not to go 0-20 meanwhile. nasus just auto carries as long as u don't die to ganks / some (BAN ME PLEASE) playing riven/darius (but again these people prolly don't have much self respect cause they play riven and darius) and learn ur power spikes, especially if you're low gold where ppl think bad early game means he's bad for 25 mins instead of 10. he is banned a ridiculous amount though.

(ofc my renekton complaints are a hyperbole, but i do think he's an extremely shit solo queue carry)

wooooooooooooow :(

i thot we were freinds ;_;

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i dont even mind annie too much at the moment, its leona that really gives me the shits, 3 lock down spells and she is so tanky with items now its just ridiculous trying to survive as an adc / mid laner against a leo in a fight she just has way too much zone and when you try kill her she just activates w and becomes tankier than most top laners, its so frustrating

Also what adc do you play Sapientia because silver people usually struggle to close games out and in my experience give enough time for a vayne / tristana to reach their huge power spikes through farming
Mostly Ezreal/Ashe. Sometimes also Trist / Cait / MF.
And yes, people really need to learn how to end games (also on gold imo)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
vulcan had redside gragas and elise
ult q + elise q and smite were all available and laid down on baron
and they still lost it to a solo vi
fuckme guys

Last edited:
vulcan had redside gragas and elise
ult q + elise q and smite were all available and laid down on baron
and they still lost it to a solo vi
fuckme guys
to be fair i have never thought zuna was the best league of legends player in general AND he's also new to the jungle whereas crumbzz has been jungling since before i started playing...

Last edited:

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
to be fair i have never thought zuna was the best league of legends player in general AND he's also new to the jungle whereas crumbzz has been jungling since before i started playing...
but it had like fourk health when they started unloading on it xD... I mean, regardless of not even getting the smite off there was also the complete fuckup of the timing, you use your stupid amount of execute for the overkill, teams do have the coordination for this right? grag is doing 450r+285q+190%ap (which was somewhere north of 400 at the time) and elise is adding 800 smite + 300 q. Literally all that had to happen was for them to do their shit at the same time and get like 2k+ damage off instantly, instead they bust stuff early and then wait for the 50/50 smite? I don't get it man

Maybe I'm just seriously underestimating the difficulty of two people doing stuff simultaneously. Maybe they assumed they had it easy when they saw dig back off and got lazy?

but it had like fourk health when they started unloading on it xD... I mean, regardless of not even getting the smite off there was also the complete fuckup of the timing, you use your stupid amount of execute for the overkill, teams do have the coordination for this right? grag is doing 450r+285q+190%ap (which was somewhere north of 400 at the time) and elise is adding 800 smite + 300 q. Literally all that had to happen was for them to do their shit at the same time and get like 2k+ damage off instantly, instead they bust stuff early and then wait for the 50/50 smite? I don't get it man

Maybe I'm just seriously underestimating the difficulty of two people doing stuff simultaneously. Maybe they assumed they had it easy when they saw dig back off and got lazy?
no lol i do agree with you 100% like it was rly bad of them not to get the baron in that situation but like it's zuna so take nothing for granted is what i'm saying

Lavos

Banned deucer.
wow the north american league championship series today sure was exciting!

oh and there was some ogn final idk i dont really pay attention to weaker regions

holy shit what a stomp tho

what do u guys think about s4?
game got wurs: as prediktd

What change would you have preferred to dissuade players from 2 v 1ing?
the thing is that their change was specifically imbalanced and designed to target bottom lane

a much much simpler fix is to have a tower gain additional damage reduction vs. champions depending on how many champions are nearby

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
the thing is that their change was specifically imbalanced and designed to target bottom lane

a much much simpler fix is to have a tower gain additional damage reduction vs. champions depending on how many champions are nearby
That would have changed nothing for 2 v 1's. Actually that'd probably make 2 v 1's more attractive. And that would have all sorts of nasty effects with level 1 5 man pushes or something stupid like that.

Like, I'm willing to entertain the idea of buffing dragon early to make dragon control more important as jeb brought up on IRC, but I'm p sure they said things about not wanting to drastically effect game flow. And strong early dragons to incentivize control mean the game can drastically swing towards one side earlier.

lemme clarify - towers gain additional damage reduction based on how many enemy champions are nearby so 2v1s take the tower slower while general 2v2s and 1v1s are unaffected regardless of whether they happen top/mid/bottom lane

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I like this change quite a bit personally, it forces teams to strongly weigh the pros and cons before simply having their ADC run from the enemy bot duo the entirety of laning. People want to see and play in even matchups that come down to skill and knowledge of roles/champions, not which team successfully guesses which lane to swap to correctly.

mandu taking a ~3 month break from professional play due to personal health issues

this means he's not going to be around for LoL masters but will hopefully be back in time for champions spring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)