Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still giving away 5 IV Flawless Gastlys! PP Up's appreciated, but not necessary at all. I'll be giving away Cottonees too at some point in the near future, so stay tuned for that! If you'd like a Gastly, reply to this post and leave me your FC if it isn't in your Signature.
Hey I will take a Gastly. I have a pp up :-)

Bumping this for new page.

That'll be great! Thank you!

I have a ton of Metal Coats, I'll give you one for free bud. Add my F/C, I'll add you in a sec!
Edit: I have you added apparently, tell me your IGN and as soon as I attach the Metal Coat to a pokemon, I'll begin a trade with you.
Thanks for the Metal Coat. I think we traded a bunch of spitbacks in the past. Enjoy that Foongus. Its Flawless

I just got a calm 31/31/31/31/31/31 jirachi.... Can't spam iron head with this one though, but on the plus side I can use doom desire and draco meteor, should I keep?
Hmm... Depends on what set you're using. If you're using a doom desire set, it's perfect, but if you wanna use the paraflinch set, you're better off with another nature.

Well guys I finally decided to create a trade thread, ooooooo! haha
Link is in my sig, hopefully it will make trading a bit easier.

Got lots of new things to breed up for it recently too. =)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bumping this for new page.

That'll be great! Thank you!

I have a ton of Metal Coats, I'll give you one for free bud. Add my F/C, I'll add you in a sec!
Edit: I have you added apparently, tell me your IGN and as soon as I attach the Metal Coat to a pokemon, I'll begin a trade with you.
It's ready, adding you and coming online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)