Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have perfect 5IV modest Abras with Magic guard, both male and female. Willing to trade for another perfect IV + nature poke. I'm really interested in a perfect modest rotom. I would trade 2 Abras + an item for that. Let me know though if you want one.

I have a few 4 IV Impish Overcoat Vullaby for giving away to good homes.

The egg moves are: Knock Off, Mean Look, Foul Play, and Roost.

Just say if you want one.

Still have 4 IV Scatterbugs, Zubats, and Tirtougas as well if anyone is interested in those.

Still have 4 IV Scatterbugs, Zubats, and Tirtougas as well if anyone is interested in those.
I would love one of the vullabys :-)

I'll take a Vullaby if they are in need of a good home :p

I have perfect 5IV modest Abras with Magic guard, both male and female. Willing to trade for another perfect IV + nature poke. I'm really interested in a perfect modest rotom. I would trade 2 Abras + an item for that. Let me know though if you want one.
If I'm correct. I do have an Adamant perfect IV Magikarp if you're looking for Pokémon such as this one.

We are looking for a HA Magikarp/Gyarados (female). We can offer a lot of things - like a regular hepta-flawless Gyarados?

Last edited:
I have some flawless Bold Rotoms I could do for a Female Abra!

Edit: Never mind, saw the Abras were Modest. :(

I can give you a free Rotom missing speed for slower Volt Switch if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)