Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucario

• Revenge of the NU Pokemon

• Total voters
Introduction

Hey Smogon,
This is Gigababy. I haven't touched or dabbled with anything related to art for at least a year now, and I'm back to start afresh. Except that now my standard has dropped drastically. Either way, I'm here to start on an clean slate, get C&C and slowly improve. The art pieces are not the best and probably really bad, but if any one of you can drop a comment, it'll help me improve lots. Thanks!

Requests

I am open to requests, though because of RL and stuff like that sometimes it may be real quick or may take forever. And I really mean forever. Either way, just post and I'll see what I can do, though be wanted that I may not be able to do every request due to extremely limited time. But I'll try. :)

The Art

Elygem

Fakemon Sketch
Bendiso

Lucario

Revenge of the NU Pokemon

Scrafty

Fakemon Sketch
Levinum

Scizor

Cranidos RockStar

Registeel

Santa Whimsicott

Victini

Jrachi

Fakemon Sketch
Sonablast

New Pieces
Manaphy

Manaphy

Croagunk-Alakazam

Dexoys

*Bump* and new works!

Fakemon Sketch
Ryoshi
Pretty happy with this one.

Fakemon Sketch
Genevil

Fakemon Sketch
Warporo

Contact me via PM if there's anything you want to ask. Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Giving this a slight *bump*
One suggestion: You might want to provide links to your pictures instead of downloads. You can also copy the Url and use the landscape and moon tool in the tool bar in the post bar to provide pictures that are linked from an image hosting site such as imgur. To hide them, use [ hide ] [ /hide] , w/o the spaces. ^^
Other than that, I'd have to say I like your Cranidos Rock Star, the best - he's definitely got some 'tude

Yeah, I was doing this on an IPad so for some reason the landscape bar was flickering, so I had to use the download links instead. I'll get that fixed in a jiffy. And glad you like the Cranidos! ^^

Update:

Added Elygem.
Tried to make it as clean as possible, but still some marks here and there.
Also tried to add spoilers, but they don't seem to work. The hide tags too. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited in hide tags for you. [ hide ][ /hide ] is how you do them, without spaces of course.
For your art, getting your art clean is a good thing, all that takes is a bit of time and patience, but don't get overly hung up about it to the point that you focus on it instead of just drawing and practising and experimenting. Good luck :)

Thanks for fixing that one, Ritter. :) I'll keep in mind the advice, too!

Going to add some new art to this ever expanding thread. XD

Registeel

Isn't new, but since I didn't post it....yeah.

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Your art's really cute!

I'd suggest experimenting with some different light sources and trying to lightly shade your pieces more often, that would really help your pieces pop out more :D

Your art's really cute!

I'd suggest experimenting with some different light sources and trying to lightly shade your pieces more often, that would really help your pieces pop out more :D
Thanks for the tip, Sephirona. :)
I'm currently learning a bit about light and shade, and I'll be incorporating them into my works when I'm done. ^^

Also, new Victini photo. XD

Update
Victini

*Bump* and new works!

Fakemon Sketch
Ryoshi
Pretty happy with this one.

Fakemon Sketch
Genevil

Fakemon Sketch
Warporo

C&C please, thanks!

Is elygem for trade still? Ability is it analytic? And ewhat nature
I can trade tynamo 5iv cottonee 5iv or sneasel 5iv or meowth 5iv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)