tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level Ball Level Up:

Rattata

Guts - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Counter, Me First, Flame Wheel, Reversal
0 male/0 female - by request
(My addiction to Apricorn balls knows no bounds, really).

Growlithe

Intimidate - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat

Starly

Keen Eye (becomes Intimidate) - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Mirror Move, Pursuit, Revenge, Double-Edge
(Reckless is illegal in a Level Ball).

Cyndaquil

Blaze - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Reversal, Flame Burst, Nature Power, Extrasensory

(Still plagued by a shallow movepool, eventually I'll breed HP Rock, but need time to recover from the intense trolling the RNG gave me on this one. Reluctant to provide females as a result).

Edit: I can breed you a Blue Bold Shellos with Stockpile, Acid Armor, Memento and Yawn (Pokeball sadly for now) if you'd like instead of the Skitty.
Nicknames done. Skitty is great, I have a Dive Ball blue Shellos I'm working on atm.

Sure. I'll let you know when they're ready. Double checking you don't care about Scatterbug's gender?

If the Alomomola takes ages it might end up as a separate trade (I'm generally fine with females, just the RNG trolled me particularly badly on the last batch I was breeding).
I do not care about the gender of the Scatterbug, and that sounds fine. :) I feel your pain. I recently got a 5iv shiny Repeat Ball Cyndaquil LONG before I got a pentaperfect female. -_-

Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Axew with Mold Breaker ability in Ultra Ball or same IV spread Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy in Nest Ball?

I do not care about the gender of the Scatterbug, and that sounds fine. :) I feel your pain. I recently got a 5iv shiny Repeat Ball Cyndaquil LONG before I got a pentaperfect female. -_-
Having just seen the Cyndaquil, any chance I could get a spitback female of that instead of the Totodile? It is much cuter. If not, no problem.

I'm fine with not rebreeding it for trade, or waiting until you happen to end up with one if you don't want to breed them again any time soon. The reason being I don't like playing with pokemon I didn't breed myself, so any of them I plan to use go straight to daycare.

Having just seen the Cyndaquil, any chance I could get a spitback female of that instead of the Totodile? It is much cuter. If not, no problem.

I'm fine with not rebreeding it for trade, or waiting until you happen to end up with one if you don't want to breed them again any time soon. The reason being I don't like playing with pokemon I didn't breed myself, so any of them I plan to use go straight to daycare.
If you want Cynda instead, then I now have Phanpy and Koffing bred, and have plenty of spitbacks. So your pokes are ready. Rebreed any of my pokemon all you like. I don't want monopolies, I just want fair trades. ^_^

hey ~~ i'm interested in your buneary , chansey and cherubi

i can offer
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant deerling
31/x/31/31/31/31 timid porygon
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold cottonee
31/x/31/31/31/31 quiet solosis
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold frillish
31/x/31/31/31/31 modest magenemite

hey ~~ i'm interested in your buneary , chansey and cherubi

i can offer
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant deerling
31/x/31/31/31/31 timid porygon
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold cottonee
31/x/31/31/31/31 quiet solosis
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold frillish
31/x/31/31/31/31 modest magenemite
I'm interested in Porygon and Magnemite. Might be interested in the others depending what balls they are in. Seeing as I already have all three of those in stock, though, I'd be willing to do your two plus a spitback for my three.

I'm interested in Porygon and Magnemite. Might be interested in the others depending what balls they are in. Seeing as I already have all three of those in stock, though, I'd be willing to do your two plus a spitback for my three.

my pokes are all in the normal pokeballs. I have a sturdy magnemite or magnet pull one, which do you want?
My FC is 4055-4062-3963 and name is Michelle

my pokes are all in the normal pokeballs. I have a sturdy magnemite or magnet pull one, which do you want?
My FC is 4055-4062-3963 and name is Michelle
Definitely Magnet Pull, thanks. Porygon named "Y2K" and Magnemite named "Forcefield", thanks, assuming they're nickname-able. I'll add you now.

NEW:

Girafarig

Sap Sipper - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish, Skill Swap, Amnesia, Magic Coat

(Made for a simple Calm Mind set. Normally I would run Mixed, but lots of Girafarig's essential physical attacks like Sucker Punch are Gen V tutor moves. Also toying with Skill Swapping Sap Sipper onto the slow Water/Grounds in Doubles, but it's a shoddy gimmick).

Absol

Super Luck/Pressure - Naive - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (will aim for passable SpA)
Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Play Rough

(Another nice Moon Ball mega for a pretty standard mixed set. Will do hexaperfect if you give me LOTS of warning and don't mind gender).

Taillow

Guts - Naive - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Supersonic, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Defog

(Lure Ball Taillow is one of my favourite ball-to-Pokemon matches).

Illumise

Prankster - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Growth, Encore, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass

(Generally overshadowed by her male counterpart - listed below - Illumise does have Prankster Growth to Baton Pass under the sun to differentiate herself this generation. It amounts to a hefty boost for any mixed attacker, but it's very hard to pull off).

Illumise

Prankster - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Trick, Encore, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass

(One of the lucky ones to get Prankster Trick, and capable of Baton Passing Tail Glow).

Last edited:
Ah, so many choices. Can I get a female Growlithe (pick two for it given the gender ratio) and a female Taillow.
Call it Growlithe for female Swinub (cos HA is a pain), and a Hawlucha, not fussed about the gender, but will need to know it to think of a name. :)

Mr.Flawless

Banned deucer.
Cmt for this:
Growlithe
Intimidate - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat
Female please

Call it Growlithe for female Swinub (cos HA is a pain), and a Hawlucha, not fussed about the gender, but will need to know it to think of a name. :)
Accepted, I'll let you know when they're done. Those two shouldn't be too much of a pain to breed, so can I order a female Starly as well - the level ball really suits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)