Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have boxes full of jolly gible rough skin 31/31/31/xx/31/31 w iron head, outrage Adamant axew moldbreaker 31/31/31/xx/31/31, protean naive froakies 31/xx/31/31/31/31, adamant gale fletchlings 31/31/31/xx/31/31

In need of,
Yanmask
Stealth rock skarm or bronzer
Solosis
Other good trick room partners

I seriously need a bulbasaur with 30/30/31/31/30/30 IVs (Hidden Power Rock). Its an INSANE hassle to breed. I can't do it. I am willing to trade a shiny adamant intimidate mawile with 31/31/31/14/16/31 IVs and 248 hp / 252 att / 4 def / 4 spe EVs. If there is an hp rock bulbasaur with different IVs, please let me know, because I still might take it. PPLLEEAASSEE!!
what nature are you looking for?

why havent people learned to just release bad pokemon they get from wondertrade instead of throwing them back into the system?

Is there a thread on the forum somewhere for everyone to post their friend codes for Friend Safari purposes; making it easier for fellow users to search for someone to add in order to get a certain pokemon in their safari?

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread I have several 6 iv dittos in my pokemon white 2 with different natures I am willing to trade I also can trade any legendary. You need. Know I need eevee in pokemon xy. So we will have to trade twice once in white 2 and once for the eevee in pokemon x. All pokemon are 100% legit.

Still looking for Snorlax with 3 or more perfect IVs

Also looking for competitive trade offers for a 5IV Zubat with Brave Bird and Defog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)