SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Laurel is a nice boy, but I don't see how he's even funny. Unless y'all implying he's a joke, which I think is just plain rude.

it is laurel, which is apparently all you need to do to be funny on this site anymore
To be fair, I didn't know that when I liked that post :(. And feeling accomplished for earning badges applies to a lot of people on this site, including myself (sadly), so the picture could have included about anyone and still have been amusing.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
does anyone else get annoyed at people justifying their losses? losing is already sad enough, making excuses just make you look even more pathetic. be a good loser; don't be a whiny bitch loser.

nobody gives a fuck about that low damage roll, crit, or team match up. say GG, shut the fuck up, and exit gracefully.

you should cut a bitch down though if it was obvious that he counterteamed you or took five minutes to make a move.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
[8:58pm] gr8astard: joey if u dont stop
[8:58pm] gr8astard: i'll call you out on my yt channel
[8:59pm] gr8astard: youtube.com/gr8astard
[8:59pm] gr8astard: i have an army

the abuse continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)