Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm interested in a regenerator Slowpoke.
-I have a 5IV(31/xx/31/31/31/31) timid Vulpix with Drought; it has the egg moves extrasensory, heat wave, and hypnosis.
Sorry I already have one. Do you have anything else to offer? For reference, there is a section in the OP at the bottom that has a list of what I already have (so don't offer them).

Would you be willing to trade one of your Keldeo or your shiny Trevenant? My best offers would be Shiny Flawless EV Trained Genesect, Shiny Flawless EV Trained Heatran, Shiny Flawless EV Trained HP-Ice Manectric, and Shiny Flawless EV Trained Aegislash.
Definitely interested in Manectric. If you want both Keldeo and Trevenant I may trade the 2nd for either Genesect or Heatran, but can you please post their details first? Nature, OT, ID no., moves, and any ribbons. Thanks!

Definitely interested in Manectric. If you want both Keldeo and Trevenant I may trade the 2nd for either Genesect or Heatran, but can you please post their details first? Nature, OT, ID no., moves, and any ribbons. Thanks!
I sure would be interested in both. I got the Gensect and Heatran from another guy (obviously clones), but they are redistributable.

Genesect:
OT: Japanese Name
ID: 07133
Ribbons: Kalos Champion Ribbon, Wishing Ribbon
Hasty: 4ATK/252SPATK/252SPEED
Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/U-Turn

Heatran:
OT: Michael
ID: 23731
Ribbons: Premier Ribbon
Timid: 252SPATK/4SPDEF/252SPEED/2ATK
Hidden Power-Ice/Stealth Rock/Earth Power/Lava Plume

I sure would be interested in both. I got the Gensect and Heatran from another guy (obviously clones), but they are redistributable.
I actually have both of these. Was just asking to see if they were any different to what I had (really looking for a Genesect with Espeed, Iron Head, and Shift Gear, and that Heatran is unfortunately hacked, that's why I don't offer it in my thread).

Will trade one of them for Manectric, which would you prefer? Or do you have any other 5/6 IV Kalos-bred shinies?

I actually have both of these. Was just asking to see if they were any different to what I had (really looking for a Genesect with Espeed, Iron Head, and Shift Gear, and that Heatran is unfortunately hacked, that's why I don't offer it in my thread).

Will trade one of them for Manectric, which would you prefer? Or do you have any other 5/6 IV Kalos-bred shinies?
Oh sorry, I didn't know it was hacked, I guess that means I got had as well :/

Unfortunately my only Kalos bred shinies are the Manectric and Aegislash. For the pokemon I'd prefer the Keldeo.

I may not have more shiny kalos bred pokemon, but I noticed on your pokemon list you don't have a Chandelure or a Tyranitar. Perhaps we could do a 2 for 1 trade for the Trevenant. (The litwick is modest infiltrator and the larvitar is jolly with SR DD and pursuit). If not I totally understand.

I may not have more shiny kalos bred pokemon, but I noticed on your pokemon list you don't have a Chandelure or a Tyranitar. Perhaps we could do a 2 for 1 trade for the Trevenant. (The litwick is modest infiltrator and the larvitar is jolly with SR DD and pursuit). If not I totally understand.
I have Larvitar's FT in my thread so that's why TTar isn't listed. I'm not really fussed on Chandelure atm either, sorry. But still happy to do Keldeo for Manectric then :)

I have a Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 Clawitzer that I'd be willing to trade. Could you tell me more about the Zapdos? Specifically, does it have any of Defog, Tailwind, or Heat Wave? Also, is it pokesav'd, or RNG'd?

I have a Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 Clawitzer that I'd be willing to trade. Could you tell me more about the Zapdos? Specifically, does it have any of Defog, Tailwind, or Heat Wave? Also, is it pokesav'd, or RNG'd?
Unfortunately it does not have any of those moves. I've been told by the person I got them off they were RNGed but how do you know for sure. For all intents and purposes it is perfectly legal (no ribbons, no illegal moves etc).

cmt for shiny gengar
What's the moveset on your Landorus?

Unfortunately it does not have any of those moves. I've been told by the person I got them off they were RNGed but how do you know for sure. For all intents and purposes it is perfectly legal (no ribbons, no illegal moves etc).
Hmm.... Well do you have a Pinsirite or Tyranitarite you'd be willing to trade? I have Y, so I'm still trying to get the stones. I saw you were looking for trick room mons; in addition to Clawitzer, I also have 31/x/31/31/31/0 Frillish, and can make 31/x/31/31/31/0 Litwick w/ Heatwave.

Last edited:
Hmm.... Well do you have a Pinsirite or Tyranitarite you'd be willing to trade? I have Y, so I'm still trying to get the stones. I saw you were looking for trick room mons; in addition to Clawitzer, I also have 31/x/31/31/31/0 Frillish, and can make 31/x/31/31/31/0 Litwick w/ Heatwave.
Yeah I can trade Pinsirite and Tyranitarite. Is the Litwick Quiet nature?

Please CMT for: Zapdos, Pinsir, Hydreigon and Zygarde.
Will you trade 1:1? If so I'm interested in Starmie, Mandibuzz, Excadrill, and Noivern.

Yeah I can trade Pinsirite and Tyranitarite. Is the Litwick Quiet nature?
Yeah, the Litwick has Flash Fire, and is Quiet, as is the Frillish. I have both Water Absorb and Cursed Body Frillish as well. Also the Clawitzer has Helping Hand, if you do doubles.

Im intrested in meloetta, will you be interested in a 6IV Shiny timid Manaphy, 5IV shiny Medacham Jolly pure power, 5IV shiny timid Alakazam Syncronize (I know you already have Medicham and Alakazam but these ones are slightly different to yours and shiny)?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the Zapdos, Articuno, Latias, Landorus, and Rayquaza from your thread. All of them are hacked. Additionally, is this the font your Mew has: Zodim/ Mew? If it isn't, then remove that as well.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the Zapdos, Articuno, Latias, Landorus, and Rayquaza from your thread. All of them are hacked. Additionally, is this the font your Mew has: Zodim/ Mew? If it isn't, then remove that as well.
Nuns4Hire please do this.

Yeah, the Litwick has Flash Fire, and is Quiet, as is the Frillish. I have both Water Absorb and Cursed Body Frillish as well. Also the Clawitzer has Helping Hand, if you do doubles.
Ok, so do you want to trade 1 Pokemon : 1 mega stone? If so, I would love the Clawitzer, and a female Litwick if that is at all possible.

Im intrested in meloetta, will you be interested in a 6IV Shiny timid Manaphy, 5IV shiny Medacham Jolly pure power, 5IV shiny timid Alakazam Syncronize (I know you already have Medicham and Alakazam but these ones are slightly different to yours and shiny)?
Hi, would love the Medicham? Just making sure it's 5 IV -spa? If so then we have a deal :)

CMT for Bold Regenerator Slowpoke please.
Interested in one of your Bisharp? I have Slowpoke in stock so let me know when you can trade.

Nuns4Hire please do this.
Not a problem. Can you please tell me why though? Not trying to be argumentative, just genuinely want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)