Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind one of those jolly ekans, and if you have a male one lying around still all the better. Take a look at what I have here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5 (I am too busy to maintain a trade thread so please bear with me for using a list) for the species I have left (the specific spreads may not still be there), as well as a few Bold giga drain bulbasaur (one HA and one Overgrow), and quite a few calm leech seed chikorita which haven't made the list yet either.

Also, and this is completely secondary, I have access to a growlithe safari and can grab one with its HA for you free of charge if you'd like in addition to anything else I have to offer.
Well, how about my perfect Jolly Ekans for your freshly caught HA Growlithe?

Not be greedy or anything but could I get both a shed skin ekans and a Phanpy? I have Phanpy in my safari but ive been able to get one
Absolutely. Just start a trade with me when you see me online.

If you're fine with Impish then keep it. It's probably going to be a while before you get that awesome spread again. I SR'd for about 5 hours to get an Adamant 31/31/31/x/27/31 one.

you're fine with Impish then keep it. It's probably going to be a while before you get that awesome spread again. I SR'd for about 5 hours to get an Adamant 31/31/31/x/27/31 one.
Yeah was my first one lol. SRing can be a pain but Its infinitely better then SRing in pokemon XD gale of darkness

Thanks for the cool pokes! Im trying to breed some more lower tier mons lately. Im taking a break from breeding to get some items but my next project is probably going to be Rhyhorn so I'll be sure to send you one!
You're more than welcome for the Pokemon. Hope you enjoy them.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread . I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz or a 5 iv adamant super luck murkrow with the egg move brave bird

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for all the following pokes - Female in Dive Balls!

Horsea

Please PM me if youve got some!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a (preferably male, going for a Luxury Ball breed) 4-5 IV kickback of a foreign Charmander? I'm trying to breed my shiny Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)