Gavin's Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg move(s): Disable, Perish Song
I would like to have a female on that beautiful pokéball n.n (It can be non flawless)
Hidden Power Fire Froakie
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/Even/31/30/31/30
Egg move(s): None
But I am mainly interested in this guy...
Offering Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (5IVd missing attack) SHINY
Brave Honedge (nicknamed Excalibur) 31/31/31/X/31/X SHINY
Thanks in advance n.n'

I have a perfect 31/0/30/31/31/31 timid non-HA male Eevee on a Quick Ball, and I'm interested in a HP Fire Froakie. Are you interested in trading HP Ice Eevee holding Lucky Egg VS HP Fire Froakie? I want a male Froakie if possible.

Last edited:
Hey again Gavin, care to CMT for your Zygarde, Latias and Cresselia? If you need to clone, my cloning service is still available, and since I am approaching you for a trade the fee is dropped.

Hey again Gavin, care to CMT for your Zygarde, Latias and Cresselia? If you need to clone, my cloning service is still available, and since I am approaching you for a trade the fee is dropped.
Can I have Tornadus, Genesect with 4 special moves, and Shaymin? I can clone now, but I am so reluctant to clone. Btw, put OTs and IDs before the mods visit your thread.

Can I have Tornadus, Genesect with 4 special moves, and Shaymin? I can clone now, but I am so reluctant to clone. Btw, put OTs and IDs before the mods visit your thread.
Sounds good to me. And ok, though its interesting since they've visited a bunch and never told me to... Ah well, I'll get on that now lol. I gotta make clones of my pokes, so I'll let you know when they are ready then we can swap and I'll make your clones if you would like.

Hey there Gavin !
Im interested in your cyndaquil ! I can offer either a HP ground larvesta or HP ground eevee if you want =D 31/x/31/30/30/31

Hi! Would you trade a HP Fire Magnemite for my Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Destiny Bond and Hydro Pump and a 31/x/31/31/31/0 yamask?

Last edited:
Hi! Would you trade a HP Fire Magnemite for my Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Destiny Bond and Hydro Pump and a 31/x/31/31/31/0 yamask?
Can you breed Modest Speed Boost Carvanha 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Hydro Pump and Destiny Bond? If yes, I can do it for HP Fire Magnemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)