Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity Win Request

i was available for the entire round, but my opponent wanted to battle this week, which was fine. we scheduled for thursday and today, but he didn't reply to my message when i asked him to battle thursday and hasn't been on since. i have midterms next week so i will be pretty busy

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Got robbed by my opponent who tbolt para me the last turn so I'm down one game, we'll play the remaining games another day.

Activity win request

We scheduled a battle for January 22nd (for me, 21st for him), my opponent missed it and said he had exams so we rescheduled for the 29th 3:00 at GMT+1. On the 28th he said he had an exam on the 29th so we rescheduled again for the 31st 3:00 GMT+1. Since he posted that he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I'm going to be busy over the next week and it's going to be hard to schedule a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)