Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon. Does anyone happen to have a Hidden Ability Chespin (or evolution) they wouldn't mind giving away?
Not fussed at all with IVs, nature or sex.
I don't have too much in return unless someone's keen on 4IV Fletchling/Froakie/Bunnelby/Trevenant/Charmander/Marill that I've been breeding. Am happy to give away a PP Up or a 48BP Battle Maison item if that's cool.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: completed.

Last edited:
Hello Smogon. Does anyone happen to have a Hidden Ability Chespin (or evolution) they wouldn't mind giving away?
Not fussed at all with IVs, nature or sex.
I don't have too much in return unless someone's keen on 4IV Fletchling/Froakie/Bunnelby/Trevenant/Charmander/Marill that I've been breeding. Am happy to give away a PP Up or a 48BP Battle Maison item if that's cool.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

I can catch a bulletproof Chespin for you, if you want?

So many people are now breeding shiny 6IV pokemon in 6th gen. Is there a link to a guide here which goes through the process on how to maximise the chances of breeding/ catching 6IV (I only ever used the RNG method in 4th gen). Also, is it still possible to easily breed shinies? I've heard you need to know your shiny id which apparently is no longer possible?

So many people are now breeding shiny 6IV pokemon in 6th gen. Is there a link to a guide here which goes through the process on how to maximise the chances of breeding/ catching 6IV (I only ever used the RNG method in 4th gen). Also, is it still possible to easily breed shinies? I've heard you need to know your shiny id which apparently is no longer possible?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3491104/

Shiny Value was only used to guarantee the egg would be shiny and is impossible to check if you have updated the game. You will have hatch them the hard way with Masuda Method and/or Shiny Charm

I also suggest as a good start you;

catch pokemon from the 'no egg group' as they will always have at least 3 perfect IVs
ask nicely to see if anyone will you give you a 3-4 IV spitback
smash out wonder trades until you get something good
breed something from the field egg group as is the biggest and will allow you to breed other pokemon quicker

also, destinyknot.tk can be helpful

Does anyone have a 5iv or 4iv HA Goodra or HA Goomy if so PM me please. Even if it it does not have 4iv or 5iv i will take it but it has to have the HA

i have 4 iv spitbacks for trade!cmt + 4iv yamask with bold nature,4 iv timid speed boost+ compoundeyes yanma,4 iv houndour with timid+flash fire, 4iv grimer with adamant poisont touch and curse+shadow sneak!I need 4-5 iv japanese mareep or anything else you are willing to offer!pm me!
bump!i also need all pokebank shinies!offering everything above+cmt+5iv flawless ghastly with disable and 5iv machop with 4 egg moves!giving 3 for one legendary!

ot is DarkMac Quiet nature its from Hoenn and its english
Sorry mate, that's fake.

from the first post in this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ecks-common-hacked-pokemon-blacklist.3498670/
  • A Shiny mew must be Japanese as the only way to obtain it was through the Old Sea Chart in emerald given out exclusively in Japan.
  • Only 5 natures are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon caught in the wild from generations 3 & 4. These natures are modest, timid, calm, docile, and naive. Any Pokemon from Generation 3 or 4 with those IVs but an incorrect nature is hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)