Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a competitive Imposter Ditto or a Ditto Friend Safari? I want to use one on the battle Spot after playing with it on Showdown.

I have:

Lickitung that's worthless in combat, but shiny

5 IV Impish Phantump with Natural Cure

5 IV Impish Sableye with Prankster and Recover.

No one has answered for a while. Can anyone help with the Ditto or Ditto Safari?

What would you consider competitive? I may be able to help.
It's said that all you really need for IVs is max HP (and a speed above 0), because Ditto copies everything but HP. The nature recommended in the BW analysis is "Sassy" for some reason, but that seems counter-intuitive with a Choice Scarf. Also, if you believe Serebii, even a neutral nature is good. Use your judgment. :)

EDIT: I think Max Speed may be in order in case I run into other Scarfers. At least that may get a speed tie or something.

It's said that all you really need for IVs is max HP (and a speed above 0), because Ditto copies everything but HP. The nature recommended in the BW analysis is "Sassy" for some reason, but that seems counter-intuitive with a Choice Scarf. Also, if you believe Serebii, even a neutral nature is good. Use your judgment. :)
31 hp, atk and def with 0 speed and -speed nature (+ atk/def), but that is purely for ditto vs ditto happenings, for all else HP is all that matters.

Edit: Against any poke except other dittos (and unbroken illusion Zorua/rk) only HP evs and ivs will matter due to all other stats being copied from the one you transform into.

where i can find all the pokemon sprites, can someone link me? also i dont one big ones or the new 3D images with movement i just want the regular,thanks

EDIT: I think Max Speed may be in order in case I run into other Scarfers. At least that may get a speed tie or something.
I could catch you one with 31 HP IV, but it would be harder for me to get all the other stuff for a Ditto vs Ditto matchup. Your call!

I could catch you one with 31 HP IV, but it would be harder for me to get all the other stuff for a Ditto vs Ditto matchup. Your call!

I'm using this on Battle Spot to scout for silly movesets, so Ditto vs Ditto probably won't happen. A 31 HP would be good enough for me.

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage4
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
5 IV Flawless Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur with Rapid Spin (Mold Breaker on request)
5 IV Flawless Jolly Early Bird Kangaskhan (Scrappy on request)
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Jolly/Adamant Quick Feet (=> Technician) Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Jolly any ability Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack
5 IV Flawless Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
5 IV Flawless Jolly Justified Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom)
Competitive Pokébank Legends (mainly Genesect, Heatran and Terrakion) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer

These are the ones I want the most, but feel free to make offers. PM me if interested.

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out(Updated):
1) Calm Chikoria w/ Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse GONE
2) Timid Helioptile w/ No egg moves (x5)
3) Bold Frillish w/ Pain Split, Recover, Acid Armor GONE
4) Bold Yamask w/ Nasty Plot, Disable (x1)
5) Calm Goomy w/ Iron Tail (x5)
6) Impish Immunity Gligar w/ Night Slash (x4)
7) Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (x4)
8) Adamant Technician Scyther w/ Counter, Endur, Baton Pass, Defog GONE
9) Quiet (one Brave) Honedge w/ Shadow Sneak (x4)
10) Jolly Blaze Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out (x5)
11) Adamant Pancham w/ Foul Play and Storm Throw(x5)
12) Happy Hour Smeargle

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything and initiate trade as soon as I'm online, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, Do not PM me. I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)