Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Im looking to add some cool stuff to my collection for battling. I would be EXTREMELY grateful if someone would cut me a manageable deal for a flawless shiny beldum.
A MANAGEABLE deal for a flawless shiny Beldum? No offense, good sir, but the odds of even finding one are extremely low. Getting a good deal for one would be unheard of.

A MANAGEABLE deal for a flawless shiny Beldum? No offense, good sir, but the odds of even finding one are extremely low. Getting a good deal for one would be unheard of.
Trust me. They're much more abundant than you think. Shiny Gross is one of the top 10 coolest shinies imo. I'm sure that its one of the first things that some breeders gravitated to. Ntm all the 6IV japanese dittos that are floating around(breeding made easy). If I really wanted I could be silly and buy one on ebay for 5-7 bucks(which is also the most absurd). Cloning has been around since day 1 as well. So many shinies were made with insta check. We should be helping each other rather than what some people ask for in return for the more than likely cloned shiny.

Trust me. They're much more abundant than you think. Shiny Gross is one of the top 10 coolest shinies imo. I'm sure that its one of the first things that some breeders gravitated to. Ntm all the 6IV japanese dittos that are floating around(breeding made easy). If I really wanted I could be silly and buy one on ebay for 5-7 bucks(which is also the most absurd). Cloning has been around since day 1 as well. So many shinies were made with insta check. We should be helping each other rather than what some people ask for in return for the more than likely cloned shiny.
I apologize, good sir. I have a shiny Metagross, but I haven't checked its IVs (curse you, Pokebank). Buying Pokemon on Ebay is just a bad idea, but are you implying that you would be okay with a cloned one? That wording is somewhat confusing to me.

Looking for a 6iv Ditto, and also and all-30iv Ditto to clone. I will give them right back, I just really want to have one to help with my breeding projects. I will also give something from my shop to anyone who helps!

I apologize, good sir. I have a shiny Metagross, but I haven't checked its IVs (curse you, Pokebank). Buying Pokemon on Ebay is just a bad idea, but are you implying that you would be okay with a cloned one? That wording is somewhat confusing to me.
Yeah I don't really mind clones at all. As long as its not breaking any rules and I get to raise them myself. I just want cool stuff to battle with.

Never mind that, good sir. I just realized what that wording was, and I completely agree. The only shiny you can almost guarantee finding on the GTS that isn't cloned is a fish chained one, which is already easy enough...in my opinion, Pokemon needs to fix the cloning glitch. Hopefully, they'll come out with a patch for X/Y.

Yeah I don't really mind clones at all. As long as its not breaking any rules and I get to raise them myself. I just want cool stuff to battle with.
Never mind, I didn't get that wording, and I actually kind of disagree with you now. I don't really endorse cloning, but like the Westboro Baptist Church, just because I don't like something, I'm not able to stop it. In my opinion, if you want cool stuff to battle with, go to Showdown. Sure, you don't get to raise them, but you can still battle with it.

I am looking for PokéBank legendaries like:
  • Mew, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Heatran, Regigigas, Phione, Manaphy, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresselia, Coballion, Terrakion, Virizon, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

I don't care about IV, nature and such. I need them to complete my PokéDex.

I am also looking for flawless Ditto.

Looking for a 6iv Ditto, and also and all-30iv Ditto to clone. I will give them right back, I just really want to have one to help with my breeding projects. I will also give something from my shop to anyone who helps!
Clone my ditto for one of your clones? Id pretty much take any OU legendary that i don't have.

Never mind, I didn't get that wording, and I actually kind of disagree with you now. I don't really endorse cloning, but like the Westboro Baptist Church, just because I don't like something, I'm not able to stop it. In my opinion, if you want cool stuff to battle with, go to Showdown. Sure, you don't get to raise them, but you can still battle with it.
I have nearly two boxes of trained pokes for battling. I definitely enjoy a variety. It's just a good feeling to know you have the dope flawless shiny waiting in the wings. Especially if it puts in work in the battle.

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- HA-Carvanha with destiny bond
- Jolly HA-Sandthrew with Rapid Spin
- Adamant HA-Staravia with Double Edge
- Impish Rough Skin Druddigon with Sucker Punch
- Timid Zorua
- Adamant Trapinch
- Timid Swift Swim Lotad
- Calm Rain Dish Lotad with Leech Seed
- Careful HA-Wooper with Recover
- Adamant Swift Swim Kabuto with Rapid Spin
- Adamant Rock Head Rhyhorn
- Timid Cloud Nine Psyduck
- Jolly HA-Rufflet
- Timid HA-Magby
- Timid Flash Fire Houndour with Nasty Plot
- Timid HA-Gen 5 Monkeys with Nasty Plot
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, HP, Def) Bold Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Yveltal (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (Atk, HP, SpD) Careful Zygarde (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/Def/SpD) Timid Artucuno (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Modest Download Porygon
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- Jolly Female HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid lv30 Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas with dragon pulse
- Timid Dedenne
- Male Timid HA-Snorun with Swicheroo and Spikes
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Modest/Calm non-HA Male Eevee with Wish
- Jolly Non-HA Male Gible with Outrage, Thrash and Iron Head
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx with Fire Fang and Ice Fang
- Modest/lv26 Timid Female Deino

I am although looking for somebody with access to Pokebank. Need to transfer 7 pokemon.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So it all really comes down to chance? :/ What is RNG abuse, exactly?
RNG abuse eliminates the chance, but otherwise, yet. In Generation VI, anything that cannot be bred is guaranteed at least three flawless IVs (except Ditto, naturally).

RNG abuse itself is that act of manipulating the game's psuedo-random number generator to have it generate what you want legitimately. There are several in-depth guides located here.

Hey all, putting together a vgc team and I need a few HA Mons, would love if anyone can help out. I'm after precursors for a:

Drizzle Politoad,

Shadow tag Gothitelle,

Regenerator Amoongus,

and an Intimidate Scrafty.
For trade I have 4/5 IV rotom, bunnelby, noibat, torchic, pineco, wynaut, scyther, marill, froakie and togepi with relevant abilities and egg moves. Also shiny pineco and scraggy.

Thanks a bunch! And inbox me to help out.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey all, putting together a vgc team and I need a few HA Mons, would love if anyone can help out. I'm after precursors for a:

Drizzle Politoad,

Shadow tag Gothitelle,

Regenerator Amoongus,

and an Intimidate Scrafty.
For trade I have 4/5 IV rotom, bunnelby, noibat, torchic, pineco, wynaut, scyther, marill, froakie and togepi with relevant abilities and egg moves. Also shiny pineco and scraggy.

Thanks a bunch! And inbox me to help out.
Do you just need the abilities? I have Scrafty I can breed for you and Amoongus, but I'd have to get a Friend Safari Poliwag for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)