Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokebank is out in Europe and I have cloned a few Mew. In case somebody is interested, I am only available today for 1 hour and back Friday.

Edit:
Mew has 5-6IVs and Defog. I am transfering right now, so I forgot to mention that :X

Last edited:
Just asking if anyone has tried transferring Pokemon downloaded off Pokecheck, and whether they get through? I know the hack checking is pretty weak, and I want to transfer some stuff to 6th gen to breed without having to spend ages to get the applicable move tutor moves

I am looking for any female pokemon in special balls. I will trade you a female in a special ball for a female in a special ball. I have: Moon Ball Misdreavus, Moon Ball Ghastly, Heavy Ball Phanpy, and Love Ball Ralts. I'll give 4 or 5 IV's on them aswell.
I would be interested in a heavy ball Phanpy

Edit: YEAAAAAHHHHH!!! POKÉBANK IS LIVE IN EUROPE!!!

Edit2: Time to get checked some of my pokés from 3rd, 4th and 5th gen (my noob years :P) and see just how useful some of them are :P

Last edited:
I would be interested in a heavy ball Phanpy

Edit: YEAAAAAHHHHH!!! POKÉBANK IS LIVE IN EUROPE!!!

Edit2: Time to get checked some of my pokés from 3rd, 4th and 5th gen (my noob years :P) and see just how useful some of them are :P
Is it bad that it took me 6 generations to not be a noob, then? xD

Okay, so, I've got several boxes full of spitbacks and nothing to do with them other than release them, so I'm giving them away here.

They're all 4IV, some with the wrong ability, all with egg moves, some have been used to breed and require heartscales, they're a random gender and I will not be taking gender requests, it's a giveaway, you get the gender you get, but they're a decent starting point.

4x Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash Adamant Swinub
4x Sucker Punch/Play Rough Naive Absol
5x Leech Seed/Giga Drain Timid Lotad
5x Adamant Phantump
7x Earth Power Modest Deino
3x SR/Pursuit/Outrage Careful Larvitar
1x Defog/Hypnosis/Brave Bird Zubat
29x DD/Outrage Jolly Charmander
27x Bold Slowpoke (Some Regenerator)
16x Thunder Punch/Fire Punch Naive Chimchar
8x DD Naive Bagon
1x Ditto 31/x/31/x/x/31
1x Ditto x/x/x/31/31/x

Do not PM me, reply in this thread, and have me added before you ask for anything and give me your FC and IGN in the post you request something.
I'll take a Slowpoke. I'm pretty sure we have each other registered already. IGN: Silver

Also does anyone have an extra Tyranitarite that they're willing to trade for something other than mega stones?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just asking if anyone has tried transferring Pokemon downloaded off Pokecheck, and whether they get through? I know the hack checking is pretty weak, and I want to transfer some stuff to 6th gen to breed without having to spend ages to get the applicable move tutor moves
They do, ribbon and all.

Okay, so, I've got several boxes full of spitbacks and nothing to do with them other than release them, so I'm giving them away here.

They're all 4IV, some with the wrong ability, all with egg moves, some have been used to breed and require heartscales, they're a random gender and I will not be taking gender requests, it's a giveaway, you get the gender you get, but they're a decent starting point.

5x Adamant Phantump
8x DD Naive Bagon
May I have the Bagon and the Zubat? Preferrably level 1 but it's ok if it's not :)

5x Adamant Phantump
8x DD Naive Bagon
1x Ditto 31/x/31/x/x/31
1x Ditto x/x/x/31/31/x

Do not PM me, reply in this thread, and have me added before you ask for anything and give me your FC and IGN in the post you request something.
I'd like a Deino and a Bagon if it is possible for me to reserve them until this weekend. Judging from your posting time, seems like our timezone difference (GMT+8 here) will not allow me to do the trades when you're active during weekdays. Thanks!

3DS FC: 5172 0349 9697 (Tortoise)

Especially since Bank is out in Europe, can someone slide me a female Poison Heal shroomish in a safari ball? IVs and nature do not matter

now that pokebank has finally been released in australia, all pokemon in my trade thread are now available for trade to gen6 games.

feel free to post in my thread if there is anything that interests you.

cheers!

5x Adamant Phantump
8x DD Naive Bagon
1x Ditto 31/x/31/x/x/31
1x Ditto x/x/x/31/31/x

Can i please have a regenerator slowpoke?

With pokebank being available now and having no access to any previous gen games, would anyone be able to trade me a 5-6 IV MB Jolly, RS and Iron Head Drillbur?

anyone have a spitback noibat?
can offer:
5 ive spit back eevee bold or timid and HA
5 iv naive chimchar HA with thunder punch fake out
5 iv jolly infiltrator zubats with defog and bravebird
5 iv defog scyther impish or adament with defog
5 iv jolly swinub with stalethrocks and ice crush

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
now that pokebank has finally been released in australia, all pokemon in my trade thread are now available for trade to gen6 games.

feel free to post in my thread if there is anything that interests you.

cheers!
Please don't post here to advertise your trade thread.

Okay, I've been a while here, and I've noticed an ongoing trend: People don't want clones! Why is this? What makes a duplicate of a Pokémon so bad?

Okay, I've been a while here, and I've noticed an ongoing trend: People don't want clones! Why is this? What makes a duplicate of a Pokémon so bad?
I guess its just that some ppl consider it cheating/abuse of the game. I myself have no issue with cloning rare pokes, like flawless shinies or legendaries (mostly kalos ones)

Going to have pokebank access tonight. I can offer limited facilities to those on here who need gen 5 pokes.

First off I will be sending over a cloned hp fire chlorophy bulbasaur with Gaga drain and its shiny 31/31/30/30/31/30

Also Feebas shiny modest 31/31/31/30/31/31 hp electric.

If anyone has any similar shinies to trade. I will also have shiny HA NIdoking timid and shiny knock off drain punch scraggys...

While we're at it. Why do people in some trade threads only want kalos native pokes? Because I just transfered my shiny hp fire magnemite from black and I want to know if I would get less in a trade than with a kalos native one.

btw I bred it myself using rng manipulation. But the thing with pokecheck and shiny values was basically also rng manipulation... I don't know....

edit: I meant instacheck^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)