Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Oh no, I have no idea how to trade using the wifi off an iPhone ; A ;
My iPhone 5 rarely gets service on its own XD

I'll let you know if I figure something out though !!
Edit: let's hope the program works !
The programme is letting a wifi signal off but my 3ds won't pick it up :( this is so annoying

If you guys have a spare Pokémon that's female and in an Apricorn Ball, throw it my way. I'm just a BIT (Breeder In Training) that wants to increase his repertoire.

If you have a friend safari that has magneton in it, message me.
Or, if you're willing to trade a magnemite, magneton, or magnezone that has the ability Analytic with perfect IVs, please message me.

-Jezetrix
3DS: 1478 4686 8029

If you have a friend safari that has magneton in it, message me.
Or, if you're willing to trade a magnemite, magneton, or magnezone that has the ability Analytic with perfect IVs, please message me.

-Jezetrix
3DS: 1478 4686 8029
Try adding my Safari, IIRC it has it. FC is in my signature :) I can't go online right now but magneton was in one of the first 2 slots.

I'm looking for a Male 5 IV Amarua/Aurous/Bermite/Avalugg, I want to use it to breed a 5 IV Mudkip with Avalanche. Nature is unimportant, as I am working on breeding a female Adamant Mudkip to use for it. I don't have a lot of Pokemon with more than 2 perfect IVs. But I do have a spare Female Timid Deino with x/31/31/31/31/31 to offer as compensation. Or as soon as I get a second 5 IV Mudkip with Avalanche, I can give one of those. Any one willing to help me please?

I'm looking for a Male 5 IV Amarua/Aurous/Bermite/Avalugg, I want to use it to breed a 5 IV Mudkip with Avalanche. Nature is unimportant, as I am working on breeding a female Adamant Mudkip to use for it. I don't have a lot of Pokemon with more than 2 perfect IVs. But I do have a spare Female Timid Deino with x/31/31/31/31/31 to offer as compensation. Or as soon as I get a second 5 IV Mudkip with Avalanche, I can give one of those. Any one willing to help me please?
you probably want a 31/31/31/X/31/31 spread right? coz i have 31/X/31/31/31/31 modest amaura

Can someone pls pm me and tell me how to find ivs for pokemon in pokemon y and also a little about what they are
there's a guy in kiloude city pokemon centre that will help a lot. if you need to know exactly then go to the battle institute in lumiose to auto level to 50, talk to the hidden power guy right of the ainstar pokemon centre and use an IV calc like this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx Also, IVs are value between 0-31 that affect your pokemon's stats and scale by level. At level 100 they are worth 1 stat point, at level 50 they are worth half a stat point (but that gets rounded down). Generally speaking, you want them as high as you can get.

Last edited:
Does that Swampert have Damp? If so, *.*

Would anyone possibly trade a 31/x/31/31/3131 charmander for my japan 31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander? I have Y so i need a mander bred for Y >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)