Suspect Nomination Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Gligar
2) Meditite
3) Swirlix

Also, I just want to point out that people voting for sturdy juice ban should really consider waiting until after swirlix is banned.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
1) Berry Juice
2) Meditite
3) Swirlix

==========----------==========

I was bored so I already tallied the votes:

231 - Swirlix
186 - Gligar

128 - Berry juice (Consisting of 79 "Berry Juice" and 49 "Sturdy + Berry Juice" votes)
053 - Prankster + (some sort of) Confusion
020 - Knock Off
014 - Meditite

Amount of voters: 119 of the 128
Weight of votes: 645
Average number of nominations per vote: 2.42

Nominated things with 5 or less votes were not posted here.

As you can see, Berry Juice can only get to 155 at most, or 106 if you don't count "Berry Juice" and "Sturdy + Berry Juice" as one. It's safe to say that Swirlix and gligar will get suspect tested.
If you'd rather not have me post this here you can remove my post and I'll post with just my nominations.

1: Berry Juice
2: Gligar
3: Swirlix

I never really had a problem with Swirlix, but I could see it would decimate teams if unprepared. Berry Juice and Gligar can burn forever, for all I care.

so similar confirmation of his numbers makes it impossible for gligar / swirlix not to be top suspects

for the sake of spl and since only a few people haven't yet voted, i'm closing voting now. even if you didn't have the opportunity to vote, you still get a half tc vote for qualifying, don't worry. this is just so any changes can take place by week 6 of spl, as it's a minor inconvenience. thank you everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)