Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question regarding transfer only moves, and this applies to all similar scenarios.

Lets say I want to put rocks and ice punch on a flawless Rhyhorn in gen 6. Can I just transfer something from its evo chain from gen 5 w/these moves, and then breed them onto a gen 6 Rhyhorn or would I have to breed a flawless one in gen 5+move tutor it+transfer it? I'm totally confused about transfer only moves.
Check on Serebii, if it got the moves as egg moves they can be passed

can someone explain me how can i get a perfect iv pokemon? with 31 in all of the stats? and i saw that in the 6 gen there is a new ways to improve ev points so explantion will be awesome

And if its transfer only does that mean that if I wanted a flawless Rhyhorn with Rocks and Ice punch that I'd have to flawlessly breed it in Gen 5?
Yes, you would have to do that then. Or, if you're good at it, RNG one.

Edit: And you would need to evolve Ryhorn for Ice Punch, as only 'Don and 'Perior can learn it from tutor

Need: aggronite + heracrossite + keldeo and melodetta (no matter evs-ivs-nature ecc...)
Offer: Calm piplup with egg moves and 6 ivs, shiny starly, shiny nidoran (male),shiny shinx,shiny rhyorn,shiny klink,shiny raikou,shiny suicune,shiny entei, riolu modest shiny with egg moves (5 iv to 31), shiny jolly ekans with 6 ivs, shiny adamant machop 5 ivs.

Send me a pm if you want to trade ;)

Last edited:
Looking for a very specific Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. Non-hacked obviously, or I don't want it.

SHINY + NICKNAMEABLE
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Soft Boiled

If anyone can get me this, they can have any of my Pokemon. I have plenty of legit flawless/shiny Pokemon to offer.

Looking for a very specific Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. Non-hacked obviously, or I don't want it.

SHINY + NICKNAMEABLE
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Soft Boiled

If anyone can get me this, they can have any of my Pokemon. I have plenty of legit flawless/shiny Pokemon to offer.
Assuming 31 is 0 in spread* in this case, lets look at some calcs:

Breeding parents 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31, with a 0.0183% modifier,
will produce a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon 0.0006% of the time or 1 out of every 174762.6667 eggs!

So getting one from non-pokecheck would be more or less impossible.

This is from using MM with 2x 6IV parents.

Assuming 31 is 0 in spread* in this case, lets look at some calcs:

Breeding parents 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31, with a 0.0183% modifier,
will produce a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon 0.0006% of the time or 1 out of every 174762.6667 eggs!

So getting one from non-pokecheck would be more or less impossible.

This is from using MM with 2x 6IV parents.
I'm aware of this. It's unfortunate. I only posted on the extreme off-chance someone already had one.

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage4
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
Korean Pokébank Celebi that can relearn Hold Back (got from a trade, but I'm pretty sure it's legit)
Timid/Naughty Trophy Jirachi with Draco Meteor I got from gen IV GTS (they seem to fit official events, but I can't guarantee anything)
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Jolly/Adamant Quick Feet (=> Technician) Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
5 IV Flawless Jolly Justified Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
Competitive Pokébank Legends (mainly Genesect, Heatran and Terrakion) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)

These are the pokés I want the most, but feel free to make offers. PM me if interested.

Looking for someone with a Psychic Friend Safari with Gothoritas. My Friend Safari is Fairy with Swirlix, Togepis, and Floettes.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following female Pokémon in Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Roselia, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following female Pokémon in Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Roselia, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

2 things:
1. If I have a male Duskull with Trick from Gen V (or tutored from Gen IV), and I transfer it up to Gen VI, can Trick be passed as an egg move? I think Trick+Frisk could be an okay (not great) safety strategy. Like expecting other trickers that are choiced or giving Pokemon Iron Balls or Ring Targets.
2. If anyone is willing to trade me a shiny and then trade back instantaneously, that would be amazing. I could give you Talon the Talonflame or Zaphod the Luvdisc as a placeholder, but I just want the shinies registered in my Dex. Some friends and I are going for all shiny versions of Pokemon registered in our dexes (excluding some legends). I have done this before (Capt. Fail and Teru_XD have both helped me with this), so PM me if you can help!

Hi, I'm looking for the Japanese Happy Hour Inkay and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me one.
I don't have much to offer, mainly just a shiny scatterbug and the shiny DPP legendaries, but if you request something else I'll have a look and see if I can get it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)