Parliament of Parchment

in dire need of requests, when left on my own I start doing stuff like this:
Then I will help this small business/local establishment with a request.

I would like a slowpoke and a shellder, the one that will eventually evolve it into a slowbro, meeting for the first time.

this is kind of odd but how about a drawing that corresponds to the shape of a spiral. no theme in particular.

keep up the art!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
i request a shaymin beating up a woobat :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this is kind of odd but how about a drawing that corresponds to the shape of a spiral. no theme in particular.

keep up the art!

The last one is supposed to be a base for a rotating spiral cityscape, but like most things i couldnt pay attention past circle number 57.

Then I will help this small business/local establishment with a request.

I would like a slowpoke and a shellder, the one that will eventually evolve it into a slowbro, meeting for the first time.
looking back, this has got to be one of the most retarded images ive ever made, but I hope you like it

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
will you pls draw me a bunnelby doing nothing lewd with another bunnelby
idek anymore ;w;

Two Bros were hanging out on the beach one day - their names were Slinky and Aftershave. One of them went swimming and he caught a lot of fish in his mouth. The other one was suntanning and it was awesome cuz there were so many babes. Once upon a time, Slinky crept back to were Aftershave was sitting and he had a boner all of a sudden. He didn't know what to do with it because this had never happened before - he had never had a boner in the presence of another dude! Aftershave was just tanning and little did he know that his own boner was starting to fill with blood and elongate as well, just by the mere presence of Slinky! They looked each other in the eyes for one glittering second "What to do now" they thought. That moment lasted almost an eternity - they searched each other's souls in that moment. They had never been gay before but this feeling rushing up inside of them was sure telling them otherwise. The attraction was so mutual. And yet, everything they had been taught told them otherwise. Would they keep with tradition and forget this never happened, or would they explore the unknown regions of space and time in a frenzy of rainbow colored love and expression of the deepest kind?? tune in next time for more of "Slinky and Aftershave: Part 2"

Last edited:
Hey, can I get a swampert made to resemble this? Not a swampert skull inside a gear, but a swamerpt that is a tribute to this image.... Maybe dripping or soemthing? You figure out the details. Thanks.

Edit could it also sort of glow from within? Thanks.

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey, can I get a swampert made to resemble this? Not a swampert skull inside a gear, but a swamerpt that is a tribute to this image.... Maybe dripping or soemthing? You figure out the details. Thanks.

Edit could it also sort of glow from within? Thanks.
Yo S0L1D G0LD , I hope this is something like what you were looking for, it's really the texture that makes it look good/somewhat passable haha

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
*Sigh* I'm not really sure what to put in this update, so ill just show a couple of fakemon I did recently :D

They're a bit out of Pokemon style moving into Creature/Fantasy, but I still love these little critters <3
Done with help and critique by Magistrum and FullMetalDragon from the PS! Arts Room~

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I like the rock one, very creative and unusual! love your work as usual :)
Thank you Hollymon, you are very kind o3o I love your words of encouragement and positive attitude <3

Can you draw an ampharos family (mareep,flaffy,ampharos)? That'd be awesome! ^-^
Well Dododoggy, I have your request - if you haven't noticed, I tend to do requests rather quickly, because I am always excited to do them! haha but anyway, here it is - I've been taking some liberties lately as I'm sure you've noticed, trying to consolodate abstract elements with Pokemon elements, and I rather like how they're turning out, although I have these 'grandiose ideas' and the pics often seem to lack that spark that I thought of in the begninning - Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Request time! I remember everyone in the Pokemon Showdown bug report thread ranting about Zygarde having the small sprite of Victreebel. So my request to you is to draw Zygarde and Victreebel doing something together, or maybe a Victreebel dressed up as a Zygarde. Either or will be fine with me. I'm excited to see what you come up with :>

Thank you Hollymon, you are very kind o3o I love your words of encouragement and positive attitude <3

Well Dododoggy, I have your request - if you haven't noticed, I tend to do requests rather quickly, because I am always excited to do them! haha but anyway, here it is - I've been taking some liberties lately as I'm sure you've noticed, trying to consolodate abstract elements with Pokemon elements, and I rather like how they're turning out, although I have these 'grandiose ideas' and the pics often seem to lack that spark that I thought of in the begninning - I suppose this is an aspect of accurately representing ones ideas into an art form. Hope you like it!

I've been holding back lately, that is because i am slowly trying to convert you into liking/accepting this new style that I've been going for lately! haha, I am also trying to fuse the desires of others into what I represent, making things that I enjoy while being acceptable to others as well! haha, so here are a couple of things I did recently, which may or may not appeal to your sensibilities, but I hope you'll take the time to look them over and delve into my world for just a minute or two - I dare say you may find something which amuses/frightens/concerns/happifies/confuses yourself, and that's good, it's what I'm going for! Also, to try to express my thoughts quickly and accurately without losing that spark of rawness that comes with converting thoughts into a form that is somewhat unfamiliar - although we've all grown up doodling with crayons on construction paper from a young age, not all have continued with that aspect thru their whole lives, thus becoming unfamiliar with communicating in such a way! I hope to become more adept at this aspect - communicating through written words, pictures/doodles/lines and colors, and be able to provide and experience a new experience that is frighteningly beautiful in a way - it can be scary at times for sure, but I feel there is a certain fear in being brave that all must overcome and master, so that is controlled as a motivational status rather than a hindrace. It can be a propelling effect, to further push you to new limits you never thought possible. Anyway I've talked enough, so here are a couple things I have done over the last couple of weeks:

Omg that is amazing! ^-^ Thanks! Sorry I didn't respond earlier >.<, been busy.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Request time! I remember everyone in the Pokemon Showdown bug report thread ranting about Zygarde having the small sprite of Victreebel. So my request to you is to draw Zygarde and Victreebel doing something together, or maybe a Victreebel dressed up as a Zygarde. Either or will be fine with me. I'm excited to see what you come up with :>
Here you go Pikachuun , this was pretty fun and interesting to do, I kind of think of Victreebel as the hypster type, Generation Z, Smokin a ciggy on the corner waiting for his man haha, Hope you like it bro :D

Omg that is amazing! ^-^ Thanks! Sorry I didn't respond earlier >.<, been busy.
Glad you liiiiiked it haha :I :3

I've got a couple more things but I'll save them for later haha :> good timez

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Here you go Pikachuun , this was pretty fun and interesting to do, I kind of think of Victreebel as the hypster type, Generation Z, Smokin a ciggy on the corner waiting for his man haha, Hope you like it bro :D
Absolutely amazing! It's definitely not what I was expecting; this is so much better than that. Thanks for drawing this :D

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
It's that time again, time for the Smog Art Dump!
First I have a couple of pictures, something of what I've learned to call "automated drawing". These work well as backgrounds or meditation pieces, something to look at and absorb slowly, or quickly haha, but I'm pretty proud how they've turned out:

And here are the pictures from the latest Smog Issue, #33:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)