Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following female Pokémon in a Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

Anyone have a Cacnea or Cacturne? I don't care about gender, nature, IVs, etc. I can't offer much but I can breed you a wide variety of 4 or 5IV Pokemon from the Field, Monster, and Flying groups, as well as any non-event/legendary Pokemon that can only be acquired via Pokebank.

Thank you. :)

Looking for someone who can clone me a Ability Capsule. Needs to be someone who has a trade thread. You can keep a copy of the capsule, I just need 3.

Also need Leftovers cloned, need 3 in total as well.

Looking for female pokemon in specific balls. Any ivs, nature doesn't matter.
frillish female- dusk ball, dive ball, heal ball
female evee with anticipation - dream ball
meditite female- love ball
ralts female -love ball
cottonee female- premier ball
Let me know if you have any of these.

Okay, I figured I could give this a shot again once Pokébank was out, so...here goes...

I'm looking for some Hidden Ability Pokémon, these being Piplup and Mudkip, specifically. I'm willing to give some of the Pokémon I got from the Dream World for them. I'll include some of them here for anyone interested. Please note that the IVs and Nature on them are not good, but I can breed one according to your specifications.

Hoppip with Infiltrator
Lickitung with Cloud Nine
Swablu with Cloud Nine
Miltank with Sap Sipper

I have some more, but won't list them all here. I want to keep the post short.

LF: kabuto/kabutops. gender/nature/ivs/moves/etc are irrelevant.

FT: 4iv female spitbacks of:
harvest impish phantump in luxury ball w/ grudge + imprison
contrary adamant inkay in great ball w/ destiny bond
adamant gale wings fletchling in pokeball
adamant mold breaker drilbur in timer ball w/ rapid spin
modest gooey goomy in heal ball
adamant huge power marill in great ball w/ aqua jet + belly drum + superpower
modest serene grace togepi in premier ball w/ nasty plot
jolly rough skin gible in great ball w/ outrage + iron head + iron tail
careful sap sipper skiddo in nest ball

Last edited:
Okay, I figured I could give this a shot again once Pokébank was out, so...here goes...

I'm looking for some Hidden Ability Pokémon, these being Piplup and Mudkip, specifically. I'm willing to give some of the Pokémon I got from the Dream World for them. I'll include some of them here for anyone interested. Please note that the IVs and Nature on them are not good, but I can breed one according to your specifications.

Hoppip with Infiltrator
Swablu with Cloud Nine
Miltank with Sap Sipper

I've got HA piplups!
I'll give you a 4IV one if you help me evolve my gurdurr!

I'm familiar with RNGing in HGSS, BW and BW2 (sort of, but I forgot all of my parameters a year ago when I received a new laptop (forgot to back-up). Trying to RNG everything in Black 2 since I have yet to catch any of the legendary Pokemon. What is the best place to find my parameters in Black/White 2?

Hoppip with Infiltrator
Swablu with Cloud Nine
Miltank with Sap Sipper

I got HA Mudkipz, are any of those you offer available as female in dream ball?

LF: kabuto/kabutops. gender/nature/ivs/moves/etc are irrelevant.

FT: 4iv female spitbacks of:
harvest impish in luxury ball w/ grudge + imprison
contrary adamant inkay in great ball w/ destiny bond
adamant gale wings fletchling in pokeball
adamant mold breaker drilbur in timer ball w/ rapid spin
modest gooey goodra in heal ball
adamant huge power marill in great ball w/ aqua jet + belly drum + superpower
modest serene grace togepi in premier ball w/ nasty plot
jolly rough skin gible in great ball w/ outrage + iron head + iron tail
careful sap sipper skiddo in nest ball
Harvest impish what? Phantump?

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW SHINY Marowak (legit) non-competitive
NEW SHINY Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
!!!ABILITY CAPSULE!!!
Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move

(any dittos with more than 3IVs are also appreciated)
Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Yo, looking for someone to clone things for me on 6th/5th gen. All the clones must be Nintendo/event legal (must be able to pass the hack check). No ribbons.

After some breeding, I got extra flawless pokés (in some cases, ability capsule may be needed to make it flawless).
I am mainly looking for 5IV's, but can also go for 4IV females in special balls (mostly apricorn/dream ball) with egg moves if I need them.

2x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Adamant Anticipation Croagunk with Fake Out, Cross Chop and Drain Punch in Great Ball
8x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Adamant Elekid with Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Fire Punch in Premier Ball
1x 31/xx/30/31/31/31 male Timid Lightning Rod Electrike with Switcheroo in Quick Ball (HP Ice)
3x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Impish Intimidate Qwilfish with Brine, Aqua Jet, Signal Beam and Haze in Dream Ball (Also got 2x 5IV SS and 2x 5IV+1x 6IV poison Point ones and one 6IV poison point female)
1x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Jolly Steadfast Riolu with Blaze Kick, Crunch and Bullet Punch
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat with Switcheroo
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Modest Gooey Goomy with Counter, Curse and Acid Armor in Heal Ball
1x 6IV male Modest Clauncher
1x
31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet, Superpower and Belly Drum
1x
31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Jolly Larvitar with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit
2x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Hustle Nidoran F with Focus Energy
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Gastly (may have disable, not sure)
5x (1 female) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Houndour with Pursuit, Beat Up, Sucker Punch and Destiny Bond in Luxury Ball
1x 6IV male Timid Trace Ralts in Luxury Ball

Trading the HP ice Electrike only for good offers, can do 2:1 trades for rare females in special balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)