Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

why arent any hinata fans bitching :(
Probably because doing CPR on a dying person isn't considered a romantic advance.
But yeah, Sakura is holding Naruto's heart in her hand. Quite literally so LOL

Btw: I consider Karin's Kushina move to be nothing short of pure asspull. Unless Kishimoto reveals her to be some kind of clone / close relative I will remain being lukewarm on that chain trick.

I wonder if Karin Uzumaki is a close relative...
HMMMMMMMM
Close relative as in direct cousin or something along those lines. I say that simply because this whole clan business can have incredibly deep roots so just hailing from the same clan doesn't necessarily mean two people are closely related. All it means is that they share one common ancestor that could have lived god knows how many generations ago.
Take Tsunade for example: She should be by definition a Senju, being Hashirama's granddaughter and all that stuff. But even with a portion of Hashirama's blood flowing through her veins she can't do any of the fancy stuff Hashirama was capable of doing.

So apparently only female Uzumakis have decent life forces, as Kushina was able to survive the nine tales being dragged out in a far worse state, but Naruto's already flatlining pretty much. And NaruSaku is getting a bit of a boost.

Agreeing with the BS on Karin having the chains like Kushina as well, unless again that's some newfound BS female Uzumakis have.

Bitch bitch bitch
bitch bitch
bitch bitch

Did I reiterate pretty much everything that has come out of ~80% of smogoners interpretations of pretty much every single new issue that has come out.

Sure it's not the greatest but stuff like "BS power" blah "stupid shit female uzumakis"

Anyways, on another note. What do you guys think of Madara's new form? I personally prefer the aesthetics of Obito's
Sage of the Six Paths form. I think Madara's is a bit feminine looking. Oh wait, did I just bitch about a bs power and females along with you guys... well, shit.

It's more human-ish I guess and looks more "complete", which I guess represents Madara's control over Obito being fractured before assuming semi-shakey control. But eh, now we'll get to find out how he loses, which will be through either some divine deus ex machina, the power of love, or that everything we've seen has just been an illusion since Madara did successfully carry out his plan to hypnotize the world (making him the winner in that case).

the power of love

No card hearts thought.

EDIT: The anime is kinda good looking right now. The filler are quite interesting with all the kakashi and minato backstory.

I always though that was the 3rd that nominated Oorochimaru for the Hokage position but then caught him doing experiment on village people and as he flew from the village Hiruzen choosed Minato. That Danzo propesed him kinda have sense since them was close partners, but I still don't have clear if Oorochimaru was an actually root-affiliated ANBU. In the Kabuto flashback hi is seem with Danzo as a bodyguard(?) but he din't wear a mask.

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really liked this episode. Also, how the fuck is Sasuke dying? I mean, all he did was get stabbed. When was the last time anyone got killed from getting stabbed in this show.

Sakura can't be the only medical nin on the whole battlefield right? ah whatever...

(6th sage Madara looks sweet)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Didn't he get stabbed straight through the heart? That'll do it.

And no one is really close to Sasuke at the moment... plus they're all almost out of chakra.

^ this pretty much, not to mention no one is crazy enough to get near Madara, let alone help an asshole who turned traitor and is just now helping out just to piss in his ancestor's face (besides Karin anyways).

The timeline of the battle is a little confusing but we can say that Neji died like.... an hour ago? and they are already mocking with his death..... poor, poor neji....

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so like... how the fuck are they beating madara now? I assume the kyuubi chakra in the two pots will go to naruto (and possibly obitozetsu's half too?) but still... naruto could barely do anything to normal madara and now he has to face this bamf version.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm sad that Naruto's talk no jutsu actually worked on Obito. It only took having Shinju (the Juubi) being forced out of him to have it take effect.

So...Madara had a pretty interesting explanation...you honestly wonder who knows more about history sometimes, Hashirama or Madara. Guessing the Uchihas pass theirs down better (example, the tablets), but Hashirama's whole philosophy is more in tune with what the sage would've promoted I think, as he is descended from the younger brother.

Also, what's Obito gonna do now, die? What can he possibly do standing right there in front of Madara? It's almost sick just how fast he is now.

Crux

Banned deucer.
I think it's probable that the bond between Naruto and the various parts of the Juubi will overcome the seal that Madara has placed on them to enable him to become their Jinchuuriki when the 2nd half of the Kyuubi joins with the whole, as they will recognise that he is dying. Their response will obviously be to flee Madara's body and enter Naruto's, making him the new sage. Alternatively, Obito enables this process now, hence his jabbing his hand into Madara's stomach.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
instead of fucking e/o narusasu is gonna fuse together to become a New Rikudo and battle for control over the juubi. naruke wins but the battle destroys the world, so he uses the infinite tsukiyomi to rebuild the world in everyone's mind

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
9 gates gonna be hella cool...but probably gonna end up doing nothing against f*ckin madara -.-

It will be sad if Guy ends up using it and dying, as Guy is cool. Especially if it probably won't do crap against Madara, though he was prepared to use it against the tailed beasts before Naruto arrived.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I really don't care about the manga much anymore (keeping it on a break really to read it in a go, but please people the anime is ultra fun to watch. They out-do themselves each week with all those fight scenes, pace issues aside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)