Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news everyone. On my old computer I found a bunch of 4th gen SAV files from Pearl/Plat/HGSS w/event Pokemon saves right in front of the delivery man in the mart. Some of these events include....

- NZ Jirachi(Platinum Save)
- Gamestp Jirachi(Platinum Save)
- TRU Regigigas(TRU=ToysRus/Pearl Save)
- TRU Arceus(Platinum Save)
- TRU Shaymin(Pearl Save)
- Japanese Event Mew(HG Save)
- Event Shiny Pichu(Platinum Save)

Now if anyone would be interested in RNG'ing these saves I'd be happy to share. All I ask is that I get a flawless in return(can even be a clone). My R4 hates me, and my computer won't read the card. Thus, I can't get any of these games onto my card.....ntm I don't know how to RNG. PM if interested in working something out.

Would anyone be able to catch a female prankster Liepard in a Luxury ball for me? IVs/nature don't matter. (If you have a Liepard safari, that would work too.)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've got a few 5 IVs to trade away:

M/F Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed
M Modest Torrent/Rain Dish Squirtle w/ Water Spout, Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse
F Timid Dry Skin/Sand Veil Helioptile w/Glare
F Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk w/ Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, and Dynamic Punch
M Bold Water Absorb Frillish w/ Recover, Pain Split, Confuse Ray, and Acid Armor
M Adamant Tepig w/ Sucker Punch
F Adamant Speed Boost Venipede
M/F Timid Flash Fire Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Moon Ball)
M Brave Frisk Pumpkaboo (0 Speed)

I'm open to offers, but I'd really love:
1) 4/5 IV females in cool balls
2) Males with neat egg moves
3) Ability Capsule (willing to trade 3 for 1)

Send me a PM with your offer!

I'm looking for a 4 or 5IV Protean Froakie spitback. I'll trade a HA Abra, HA Corphish w/ all egg moves, or a HA Chimchar w/ egg moves (all perfect 5IV). Or 2 or 3 of them if that's what it takes lol.

I'm digging the Feraligatr, if you can unnickname it. Would a Choice Specs be okay for it? Or did you have something else in mind?
Mainly looking for Lucky Egg/Lefties, but I think there's only one per game, so unless you have a spare....
Specs sounds good to me :) Going online.

What nn do you want?
I think "Feraligator" fits now :p

Tatertot

Mainly looking for Lucky Egg/Lefties, but I think there's only one per game, so unless you have a spare....

What nn do you want?
I can do Lucky Egg, actually, I have a spare :) Just the original "Feraligatr" would be great (I'm a bit of a purist that way :P) I'll get online now

Tatertot

What nn do you want?
Thank you so much! Totodile was my first Pokemon, it'll be good to have a Feraligatr on my team again :)

I have a couple of shiny/non-shiny Adamant Technician 31/31/31/X/31/31 Scizors if anyone wants them. They were RNG abused by me and I cloned them. I also gave them Knock Off, Bug Bite, Superpower and Defog (egg move). Just like the Timburrs and Pawniards before, they're free.
Don't know if you have any left but can I get a shiny one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)