SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I wonder why a lot of Italian places (at least in the US) serve pasta with bread?

Maybe it's like Indian food. Most restaurants have food from just one part of India (Punjab), so very few Indians actualyl end up eating the food you'll find in Indian restaurants.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
very funny, birkal.

seriously, please delete all of those retarded posts. they're lowering my iq.

birkadit: easy there, killer. chill out with some pasta

Actually, for ONCE this thread is not as retarded as it usually is with offenses being said back and forward, non sense things thrown at each other and a bunch of people whining and complaining about this or that.

It also is now named GENERAL talk, ( I know it says SPL general talk ) but I'm still enjoying it. And fuck you all for making me hungry as shit for Italian food. ;(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
pasta and bread toghether is just asking for diabetes, as well as becoming fat because of white carbs
So what do you carb haters eat everyday anyway, 500g of protein? They're all practically the same thing to your body, it really doesn't matter how you get your calories so long as you eat reasonably balanced and get your essential nutrients.

Spaghetti Sharks
Lasagne Lions
Fusilli Falcons
Vermicelli Vipers
Linguine Leopards
Tagliatelle Tigers
Macaroni Mooses
Penne Penguins
Farfalle Foxes
Toretellini Turkeys
Hey if things are like that i should have a guaranted spot..after all, i'm the one who introduced the food flood lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)